Michael on TV

jfleenor2

Proud Member
I couldn't find if anyone has posted this yet, so here goes.

Today, in LA, from 6PM till 11PM PST, on channel 158 cable, called FUSE, is a program called: Michael Jackson:Remember His Time. I'm gonna tape it. Maybe it's showing in all your different areas? Has anyone seen it yet?

Thanks it's showing here in Philly too at 9pm to 2am I just checked! funny, cause I didn't even know I had this channel. LOL But, it sounds like there gonna just show videos are they gonna be talking too? Because 4 hrs is long does MJ has that many videos? I don't know? lol

theyre showing it here on the east coast at 9! thanks so much for pointing that out! otherwise i would have never seen it!!

can you please tape it and put it on youtube?? i've been wanting to see this one for a while now but i dont have fuse! thanks!!

Man, it's times like this when I wish I had Fuse.

can you please tape it and put it on youtube?? i've been wanting to see this one for a while now but i dont have fuse! thanks!!

Someone already posted this program in the 2000 watts section. It's not a new program.

cool, watching it now. really nothing to tape though since its only his videos playing (well, that most of us already own.
but other play times:
Saturday, October 10 at 5p ET
Monday, October 19 at 8p ET

Thanks for those other play times!

I just saw in a video mix DVD I have, a short glimpse of Michael in his BAD outfit, with the red stripe down the leg. He was on a well lit stage, with a scene in back, and a person with a mask-character. Does anyone know what that is? I really want to see the whole thing!

Back