3 months on....

bowen9999

Proud Member
.... and it still feels like it happened yesterday. I feel like I'm in a time warp... the world is moving on but I'm still stuck there on 25th June. :(

Same here, it's very strange feeling in fact, I see people around me, walking in the street and everything, having their life going on, I look at them and it kinda fascinate me, I just don't understand them, like if I just came on Planet Earth and knew nothing about life. All seems strange to me, people laughing, planning, going out. I'm complete stranger to that, like if i've never lived before June 25th, or just forgot everything about how to live a life...

It's so weird.

Hugs to you

Still feels unreal to me & like I'm living in a nightmare. Never knew life without Michael would have hurted me soo bad for soo long. :cry: I see people being happy, laughing & having the time of their lives.When ever I see that I'm always wondereing to myself "Why can't I be that happy again?" :( I still feel very empty inside & that nothing else in the world matters to me. I just feel like nothing can make me feel happy again. I feel soo lost in this world without him that I don't even care to be on this world. :cry:

Still feels unreal to me & like I'm living in a nightmare. Never knew life without Michael would have hurted me soo bad for soo long. :cry: I see people being happy, laughing & having the time of their lives.When ever I see that I'm always wondereing to myself "Why can't I be that happy again?" :( I still feel very empty inside & that nothing else in the world matters to me. I just feel like nothing can make me feel happy again. I feel soo lost in this world without him that I don't even care to be on this world. :cry:

I'm the same way Britt. When Michael was alive I always had a reason to be happy. Because I always knew Michael was somewhere in the world doing something. Now my happiness only drowns the pain that I always seem to be in. And that happiness is alway very short lived before I am back to crying and missing Michael terribly.

All I have been doing off and on today is just cry over Michael. I'm crying now as I listen to him. I just miss and love him so extremely much. And I still want Michael back just as badly. I tell you living in a world without Michael in it really is hell on Earth.
If only that wish that Katie makes towards the end of Moonwalker would come true for us.

i feel the exact same way as you guys do. i just cant understand how happy everyone seems and how they can live on with their every day life. i feel like i'm stuck in the same place and thats june 25th.. i dont know how to get out of this and start living as normal again.. i dont even know i will be able to go back to normal...

I go on with my life, but sometimes I try to find meaning in everything I do, and somehow relate it all to Michael. What happened affected me beyond belief.....

I feel like a big part of me died when MJ did its like my whole life changed
and I'm having a really hard time getting it back the way it was
everything I do reminds me of MJ its like a bad dream that doesn't end
I guess part of me is afraid to forget about him again,afraid to let him go I really don't want to.
he was like the father that I never had he was someone that gave me hope in humanity at one point
he made me want to be better no one ever did that for me and never will
everyone is telling me that I have to move on but I just cant its too hard
esp when I see ppl trying to hurt him even in death
now I just lost hope...

god bless you my angel I hope that someday ppl will leave you alone :cry:

i have Michael on my mind all the time, i have to hold my tongue most of the time cos even when people are talking to me about anything i feel i want to jump in and say things like...."oh Michael loved that"...or.. "you know ,Michael said this" . i'm never really concentrating on anything.
where ever i am i look at things, nice scenery or something of beauty and i think.. MJ would love this.
everything i do i seem to include thoughts of MJ into it. its so weird that he is dominating my life. i'm not complaining...i like it. i feel he is with me always.
others think i'm odd but i know i'm not when i come here.

I love mj just as much as all of u died but when he died i didnt cry or anything like that, i was able to live regularly even the day after, i am obsessed with the man yet i did not cry, sure i felt sad, but being sad is not what michael jackson was a bout, he was about happiness and perpetual joy, always looking on the brighter side of things, so that is what i did, i always felt like he was an untouchable, that i would never see him or be in his presence, and i suppose that is why, but i still feel sad occasionally because i feel he was the greatest most pure example of what a human being should be

I love mj just as much as all of u died but when he died i didnt cry or anything like that, i was able to live regularly even the day after, i am obsessed with the man yet i did not cry, sure i felt sad, but being sad is not what michael jackson was a bout, he was about happiness and perpetual joy, always looking on the brighter side of things, so that is what i did, i always felt like he was an untouchable, that i would never see him or be in his presence, and i suppose that is why, but i still feel sad occasionally because i feel he was the greatest most pure example of what a human being should be

I completely understand
though I cried for 2 weeks straight at the beginning, and I still cry occasionally,
Its just surreal for me. I honestly can't believe he's gone.
He's on my mind everyday. There's not a day that goes by that I don't think about MJ.
More than anything I'm just sad, we loss someone so special and unique and just amazing.
I know I won't be the same.

I completely understand
though I cried for 2 weeks straight at the beginning, and I still cry occasionally,
Its just surreal for me. I honestly can't believe he's gone.
He's on my mind everyday. There's not a day that goes by that I don't think about MJ.
More than anything I'm just sad, we loss someone so special and unique and just amazing.
I know I won't be the same.

You sound exactly like me ^ with the crying thing. I cry so much now :/ sometimes for silly reasons.. but I know the real reason is because Michaels gone.

:(

God i miss him :mello:

I still can't believe he isn't here anymore, it's so unreal, it still feels like it all happened yesterday and I miss him more each day :cry:

Everytime you listen to his music, or see a video of him ....to think he's really gone is just weird , so messed up and seems unrealistic , but we all know it sadly IS realistic.
Many people who were 'upset' when it had just happened, are like 'yeah ok,it's been how long now?, let's just go on with our life' but for the real fans and supporters it's gonna take a long time to fully heal. Although i think it can't ever fully heal.

I believe another reason why it's gonna take a long time to let this all sink in...because everything went so unexpected. First in march we see him anouncing
the concerts. Fans who got a ticket are all excited and can't wait...i sure as hell was
like that. And right then and there on that night....all of the sudden out of the
blue we hear the horrible news. It just went so fast....from 'taken to hospital' and people who were following this being like 'huh...how did this happen? ' to news reporters reporting that he died........

That is very tough...

God Bless you Michael

yesterday in Italy for the 3 month anniversary made a huge special on tv...I saw the first 30 minutes and was not bad

there was Al Bano :D

It still feels so...surreal...

It's just f*cked up. That's all I have to say. None of this should've happened. It could've been prevented.

Back