Halloween Tribute Video

MJstarlight

Guests
Our first fan video was a success and I want to thank everyone who participated! :hug: For those that missed it heres the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0fKdp2olqM

The MJ Halloween Fan Video
h-doll3-1.gif

This video project has been cancelled... I have another one in store that will hopefully capture more attention. I will post details to that later on :)

picture1.jpg

picture2.jpg
picture7.jpg

1a_TFT_Halloween_Thanks.gif

Last edited:
Wow babe i am in but i havent got a clue wat to do,not at the monet any how,but then last time i didnt have a clue and u seemed to of liked wat i done,humm wat can i do................ :mello:,u r so clever hun to be able to put all this together truely xxx

Wow babe i am in but i havent got a clue wat to do,not at the monet any how,but then last time i didnt have a clue and u seemed to of liked wat i done,humm wat can i do................ :mello:,u r so clever hun to be able to put all this together truely xxx

awww Im sure whatever you do it will be great.
thank you :hug:

i would like to join too...

what was you theme except the costumes?

i was so excited to this.. :)

yes we are using costumes this time. Be as creative as you can!! and I want pictures/videos of lit up MJ pumpkins! :) Remember Michael LOVES halloween. Lets make him proud again!
thanks everyone!

I wont have a web cam or costume to do this year
can I submitt an older Halloween pic of myself for the project
I have one as Micky Mouse and one as Raggedy Anne
Im sure Michael would love those characters :)

what do you guys feel about using the song is it scary instead??

Damn, I keep forgetting also..

The song it is scary?? Great idea for fans, but Thriller is more.. ''worldwide'' one.. not that we want fame but.. hahaha

I love is it scary :)

I think we will use thriller, since everyone knows thriller :)

I got it thanks!!!! :hug:

maybe this thread should be moved so more people
will see it? I realized this thread is kind of hard to find now

Yes it is hard to find =) I have posted the link to this thread on other forums like MJJ.se and MJJF So we can get more pictures.

Back