still no money from canceled concerts

Blackenise

Proud Member
hello guys

just wanna ask if some of you guys still got no money back from the concerts? i did that thing to get it back but never got an email or something. is this normal??

thanks good bye ;-)

i bought through ebay, they got my money back into my paypal account but i cannot withdraw them. and they're not helping. so officially it's back. in fact i cannot use them.

o ordered over ticketmaster...wrote them an email now but i dont think they reply to me^^ fug i want my money :-(
I wrote them several emails and they never replied - so you might wanna pick up the phone and call them.

Have you checked your creditcard account? If you bought the tickets with your creditcard then that's where the money will be returned to. A quick phonecall to your bank might help you out.

Good luck!

You don't get any email telling you that you've been refunded or requested a refund. You need to check your bank statement of the credit/debit card you used to buy the tickets to see if the money has gone back in.

I'd say give Ticketmaster a call and refuse to put the phone down until they issue you with your refund. You might even need to threaten to take it to court if they continue to refuse!

Back