Michael Jackson Tapes now on youtube. Links inside.

they're at little off sync (the audio) but it's better than nothing.

The stuff about Joe really is sad. My father was abusive to me as well growing up.. it hurts it really does.

Ok - just saw it all.

My theory is that these tapes were made only to recall the last session, not to be released to the public.

They are MJ, and you can feel all the pain in them, however - I DO NOT ENDORSE Rabbi Sham-ley's (typo is intented) version that Michael committed suicide.

MJ was murdered.

I'm watching part3 now
this is awful just awful I don't think he ever wanted ppl to know about this stuff
I hope no one buys that stupid book

that was tough to watch and I felt a little uneasy.
I just feel so bad. I want to give Michael a hug :cry:

This Schmuley or whatever his name is better watch his back... Grrr... What a loser!!!!

If he needs to make money, then find a honest way of making it.

Mike, I feel your pain. If only.. we could take the pain away from you.. I love you so much.

Thanks so much. I watched it on television and am so glad to have these links so I can watch it many times.

He wanted to be buried around children. That part took me. And OMG he didnt wanna get old :(

Oh well, finally I watched it too. I totally ignored what rabbi was saying. He was just wrapping up MJ’s words whatever was good for him.
I just was listening what MJ was saying about himself. A very interesting part was how critical he was about women in general. I would say I agree with his statements I just disagree that he applies it too almost all women. And I perfectly understand why. Because in Hollywood there is just jealousy, money, fame are more important than true feelings and pure relationships. Being famous, being loved by millions MJ really didn’t have any access to normal ppl . He was always surrounded by ppl who were more aggressive to get an access to him including crazy fans. I call it ppl-predators. They are everywhere, they are aggressive and successful they get their piece no matter what.Crazy fans who were pulled out with security from stage were not his type ,I guess.
It was almost like a cage made from wrong ppl around him. It is really sad.
I wonder why Brooke Shields didn’t marry him? Looks like she was the one he really loved.Lisa Marie looks like was the one who didn’t care too much about him. I kind of figured it out before without listening and watching it.
A general impression from these tapes is sadness and feeling sorry for Michael. He really needed somebody beside him, who could heal his broken soul.

Last edited:
I read the transcripts to the tapes earlier and they made me really sad. :(
I only heard part of them last night but I really don't know how I'll be able to hear him say some of the other stuff I read.

Debating with myself whether I should watch these or not. :/

Back