Funny case of de ja vu :(

sugarbunny891

Proud Member
Anybody else's cinema pages just loading and loading and loading......mm sort of reminds me of one cold morning ths year!!!! grr

Thank heavens I'm not the only one then! Trying to tell myself that patience is a virtue...

I did try Vue but as soon as I'd selected the ones I want, it just went nowhere for 5 mins and just stopped. I kept refreshing but still nothing. So, I tried my local cinema (Parkway) and it took just 2 minutes. I wanted to go to the Vue as I think it's a better cinema but ah well.

Thanks sugarbunny.... that's what I've done. :) Still booked through Vue phoneline but am a bit disappointed that they don't tell you where you'll be sitting.

Thanks sugarbunny.... that's what I've done. :) Still booked through Vue phoneline but am a bit disappointed that they don't tell you where you'll be sitting.

No probs chick!?! fcuk I feel really sad now :( Last time i was this desperate at a computer was to see what i just booked live. damn what the hell happened :(

So do I.... it's just hit me all over again. I can't believe I've just booked tickets to see Michael Jackson at the cinema instead of in person. :(

Vue took AGES for me but I eventually managed to book a ticket for the 9:30am screening on Wed 28th :D

During the time I was waiting for Vue to process my order, I was able to book THREE other lots of tickets for different screenings on the (much faster) cineworld website!!

So do I.... it's just hit me all over again. I can't believe I've just booked tickets to see Michael Jackson at the cinema instead of in person. :(

This is going to sound bad but ....why are people so excited about gettin there tickets for this. People are going to write about how happy they are to get tickets....im not happy anymre at all.

This is going to sound bad but ....why are people so excited about gettin there tickets for this. People are going to write about how happy they are to get tickets....im not happy anymre at all.

It doesn't sound bad at all, I completely understand what you mean. It's just that since "it" happened, this is the only thing we've had to look forward too.

I understand what you mean, sugarbunny. I'm glad I've got tickets to go see it, but the circumstances of this movie make it a sad affair because I'm going to spend the whole time watching and thinking how it should never have been like this.

I keep getting this message when i fill form:

An error has occurred during the booking process. If you were trying to pay for your tickets your credit card may have been charged, please contact Guest Services on 08712 240 240 and dial 0 for assistance.

If you have not yet attempted to pay for your tickets, please click the button below to try again.

I had the same feeling when I was waiting for the Vue cinema page to load....and suddenly I felt so sad. I cannot believe everything changed so much in just a few months...:((

i have successfully booked tickets....um....but i don't know why i am changing my mood from happy to sad :S

aprilshack did you get the normal ones or VIP....because i was keep getting an error while trying purchasing those in the stalls?!

Last edited:
so true. i hate this dont even want to see it but i know i will have to force myself, theres no closure for us just more money making. nothing matters anymore dont give a toss about "new" songs. all i care about is mj the person and my heart is broken

Back