The 'Have you got tickets?/When are you going?' thread!

Reghead121

Proud Member
Somewhere between Australia and Missouri ♥
I never make threads here but for once I am....

Everything has been so sad with MJ passing that for once in the last few months I am really excited right now as an MJ fan.

So, I wanted to start a thread of celebration as fans get their movie tickets in the next two days.

A way to be like.....AHHHHH! I got my TICKETS!!! :clapping: :wild:

Michael worked really hard on this whole TII concert project and I think as fans we have a right to be excited again... to celebrate his creations and be happy for his work, ourselves as fans... you get the idea :yes:

So I'll go first....

I was super lucky and my cinema started selling the tickets this morning instead of waiting two more days. As soon as I realized...I was there in a flash!

And here's the result:

DSCF8738.jpg

:wild: :wild:

Re: Got My TII Movie Tickets!

what no way! selling them today the 25th! omg! omg! panic!!!!!!

That's fantastic!

Quick question. Where the ticket prices normal ticket prices for a movie at your cinema?

Oh wow, congrats! Do you realise that you're one of the first ppl on this planet to get a hold of those tix? :) Cuz they shouldn't be on sale until Sunday/Monday.

Yes, I paid regular ticket prices for them. No extra or higher charges.
Let me know if it's the same when you all get them.
Thanks! Can't wait until everyone is getting them.

Good Luck! ♥

Are EVENT CINEMAS selling Australia wide already??

omg yay! my event cinemas are selling them too! cant get them online tho so im gonna go in. so it started this morning? did it seem like lots of tickets were already bought by the time u got urs? im so excited for u reg!

Huh? Aussie cinemas are selling them already?!

I gotta check that my local cinemas in the UK haven't started selling them yet! *goes to get the phone*

i am on the vue website, and apparently its allowing me to buy tickets to watch at the 02 cinema! so i think u can start purchasing

Are you sure about that... for what date/time? Because i keep getting this:
Tickets for Michael Jackson's This Is It go on sale at 0:01am on Sunday 27th September. Please try again then.

GOT MY TICKETS!!!

- 4 tickets total to Opening Night (these are 2 of them)
- First show, first night
- 4 rows from the back, dead-centre seats.

YEAAAAA!!!

To those who have already got them:

Had many tickets been sold? Was there much choice of where to sit?

^there was every choice in the world where to sit. No one really knows some of the cinemas aren't going by the rule book. Event Cinemas are already selling them over the counter, but can't sell them online as they're only supposed to be sold from the 27th onwards.

Sooo stoked!!!

^because you have to be clued in! I rang around a few places. Turned out the biggest cinemas in Aus are selling them over the counter 2 days early (they can't online).

I got to choose 4 exact seats, so chose the middle 4 rows from the back, first movie, opening night :)

Happy for you :yes: can't wait

Thanks MickyJ.

I might have to pay a visit to my local cinema tonight (just in case). :)

Last edited:

DSCF8738.jpg

:wild: :wild:

Ohh well done! Forget the TimTams, I bet you're really glad you're living in Australia right now :clapping:

I still have to wait 2 days. I'm even playing around with the Village Cinemas website to make sure I know how to do it.. just in case LOL

Ohh well done! Forget the TimTams, I bet you're really glad you're living in Australia right now :clapping:

I still have to wait 2 days. I'm even playing around with the Village Cinemas website to make sure I know how to do it.. just in case LOL

Hell YEAH I'm SO glad I'm here in OZ!!! Seriously though...everyone in other countries...relax! The countdown to ticket sales has begun. I have NO IDEA why certain AUS cinemas decided to do this at the counter...

It will happen!!!! Just be ready! All my friends/fellow fans that have followed MJ since the 90's and all...It's about to happen! I'm hoping you all get your tickets because we ALL need to see this and prove the critics wrong like we always have.... :clapping:

Hugs! ♥

Some Gold Class cinemas in Australia are showing it ONE WEEK EARLY!!!

That's right, 21st of October.

Some Gold Class cinemas in Australia are showing it ONE WEEK EARLY!!!

That's right, 21st of October.

Yeah I know the cinema by me is showing it WAY early but you sure do have to pay the $$$$ to see it. I got tickets but when they are cheaper :)

All i know right now is that Event Cinemas is the ONLY Aussie theater i called that is selling them two days before everyone else. I have NO IDEA why.... or HOW. But it's legit. If you wanna go to them...DO IT.
I talked to a dude from HOYTS and they said at 12:01am on the 27th they will go on sale for their theaters as well.

No clue how EC is getting to sell them early....

Last edited:
Back