Any Tickets Sold Out Yet?

moonwalker5885

Proud Member
Was just wondering, have the tickets sold out anywhere yet?
Thought they would have gone quickly but surprisingly there's loads still available. Lack of publicity?

Apparently they did in a few theaters in Toronto... but no confirmation.

I went to buy tickets this morning and damn those sh*theads at the theatre only are selling them for the 28th!!! They won't be selling for the other days until whenever. So I and another friend waited for FIVE freaking hours for NOTHING, NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to buy tickets this morning and damn those sh*theads at the theatre only are selling them for the 28th!!! They won't be selling for the other days until whenever. So I and another friend waited for FIVE freaking hours for NOTHING, NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

so did you at least get tickets for the 28th??

I don't think they're going to be sold out.
This morning I bought 2 tickets without any problem and a couple of hours later I bought another pair for the next saturday without a problem which is the busiest day at the cinema and it's only showing there for the 1st week too.

I don't think they're going to be sold out.
This morning I bought 2 tickets without any problem and a couple of hours later I bought another pair for the next saturday without a problem which is the busiest day at the cinema and it's only showing there for the 1st week too.

Yeah what the heck is with this two week business!! The theater we went to said they're only showing it until November 8th, so that is 10 days, not two weeks, and another theater said they're only showing it until November 5th, just a week!! So what the heck is all this about. It's MICHAEL JACKSON! There will be a demand!

You know, Fame was released on a Friday. Why can't these guys have released TII on a Friday. It's like they don't want Michael to succeed! Jerks AEG and Sony are!!

Manchester UK main showings on the 28th and 29th appear to be full

Ive ended up getting tickets to see it twice, because last night we spent an hour and a half trying to get tickets, and the system was so jammed, the only tickets we could get were the 1st of november, so we got them just incase they were all sold out later!
Then this morning my sister went on and found out there was still a few left for the 28th of october so she got them for us as well!
Today i havent stopped crying thinking out it, i dont no how i will be watching it, and now im going twice!

Yeah what the heck is with this two week business!! The theater we went to said they're only showing it until November 8th, so that is 10 days, not two weeks, and another theater said they're only showing it until November 5th, just a week!! So what the heck is all this about. It's MICHAEL JACKSON! There will be a demand!

I've said this in another tread but some theatres are sharing the movieprint.
So one theatre shows TII for a couple of days and then pass it on to the next which will show it for the next couple of days.

They only do that if they don't expect a big hit movie.

Was just wondering, have the tickets sold out anywhere yet?
Thought they would have gone quickly but surprisingly there's loads still available. Lack of publicity?

I don't expect it to be sold out before it opens in October. It might sell at a few places, but I am pretty sure come October 28th, there will still be plenty of tickets available.

Then again, I might be wrong.

Tickets don't usually sell out in pre-sales for theatrical releases. Not even for Twilight did they sell out completely. If the movie is going to be big then it's normal for the premieres to sell out but that's it. Every "big" movie I have been to from Spider Man, to Batman, to Harry Potter, and Twilight I simply went an hour early and bought tickets the night I was planning to see the film. That's how 99.9% of the population does it. So don't be alarmed, the big sales will come that first week.

Till now there are 9 shows sold uit at the Pathe cinema in Amsterdam (The Netherlands). That's quite good i think (for a presale)

that is amazing!!!! nowhere is anywhere near sold out in any cinema near me i dont think.

i think i should move to amsterdam.. they seem to appreciate mj a lot there by the sounds of it!

Till now there are 9 shows sold uit at the Pathe cinema in Amsterdam (The Netherlands). That's quite good i think (for a presale)

There will be plenty of tickets, don't know why some of you were buying tickets at just past midnight. All cinema's will be showing the film. I've never known a major blockbuster sell out of tickets to all cinema's in the country. LOL.

The film has never been promoted, there's no trailers shown on tv, havn't seen a single poster up yet. So why the panic, very strange. I can't see the film lasting the two week release, probably only a week. This film is for the fans, not for mass public audience.

I'm seeing it on a week day, and hoping to see the 2 or 3 times on the same day.

Ive ended up getting for 4 shows on the 28 october.

Gotenburg,Sweden
Time: 9.10am Gala Premier
18.20 ( Sold Out )
21.00 (Almost Sold out too about 10 seats left)

:);)

that is amazing!!!! nowhere is anywhere near sold out in any cinema near me i dont think.

i think i should move to amsterdam.. they seem to appreciate mj a lot there by the sounds of it!
LOL, wanna swap places? I'd love to go to the UK/London?! :cheeky:

Last midnight I queud up for tickets and left empty-handed 'cause they were only selling until the 4th of November. So STUPID!
I really don't know why. Do they want to fill the first shows or something?! :(

FAO madbdamj

Hi are u from Manchester yourself?. I live in Middleton, Gtr Manc. I bought tix for For 30th, Odeon @ the Printworks, 9:30pm showing. Which cinema is that for, that is full up for 28/29?. Just curious?.

Well, it has been sold out at 14 cinemas in LA (the premier show that is)

But people, this is'nt a concert.......people should'nt get too worked up that as of this moment all shows are'nt sold-out yet. There are about 30 more days up until the release of the movie and people will be choosing to buy there tickets then, so no worry.

Last edited:
Some info about some shows in Mexico City.

Cinepolis Universidad

October 28th
03:45 Few Available
06:15 Few Available
07:30 Few Available
08:45 Sold Out
11:15 Few Available

I'd be stunned if midday/2pm screenings on weekdays sold out, even in a limited run. I can't remember it happening before, in my neck of the woods (UK).

People, generally, will want more information/reviews etc. before deciding to go.

There will be plenty of tickets, don't know why some of you were buying tickets at just past midnight. All cinema's will be showing the film. I've never known a major blockbuster sell out of tickets to all cinema's in the country. LOL.

The film has never been promoted, there's no trailers shown on tv, havn't seen a single poster up yet. So why the panic, very strange. I can't see the film lasting the two week release, probably only a week. This film is for the fans, not for mass public audience.

I'm seeing it on a week day, and hoping to see the 2 or 3 times on the same day.

Here in Canada there's a HUGE promotion for this is it. The trailer past like 20 times on TV the day of the sale.

It cant be sold out. They are to many movie theater and too many hours of prejection to be sold out.

Here in Canada there's a HUGE promotion for this is it. The trailer past like 20 times on TV the day of the sale.

It cant be sold out. They are to many movie theater and too many hours of prejection to be sold out.

Yes I agree, promotion in Canada has been amazing. I hear ads on the radio, television spots almost everyday, Internet advertisements via Cineplex.com and other sites, plus much more. I imagine the movie will do well here considering all the talk.

I got my ticket last night 12.01 for the 10/28 one think I notice there was not advertisement at the cinema I ask the manager he said that thay had one inside but not thing out by were you get your tickets, my friend live's in DC she went to the movie today said they did not show the trailer..

LOVE YOU MICHAEL......

Has anyone seen the trailer on the tv here in the uk? The only time i have seen it is on the mtv music awards. There was a full page ad in a newspaper & that is it. I really hope it's not going to be a flop here.... :(

Back