Mesereau had witnesses Ready to Testify Against Chandler

qbee

Proud Member
Mesereau claims he had witnesses Ready to Testify Against Chandler
had the prosecution convinced him to testify. He also discusses the
other 4 who the prosecuters claimed were molested
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB9DqWeMG3Y

The attorney who successfully represented Michael Jackson during the 2005 trial spoke as part of a legal discussion panel back in 2005. He revealed he had witnesses ready to testify against Jordan Chandler if prosecutors had been able to convince him to testify.

These witnesses reported that Chandler said Jackson never touched him and that he was angry at his father for being made to accuse Michael Jackson and went to court to get legally emancipated from his parents.

IF Chandler said this then he should have the decency to come out and say it now.
He would earn millions from the revalation - TV interviews, newspapers, even a book!

I doubt the Jackson's woudl want to sue him as his revelation would go a million miles toward improving MJ's public image.

Chandler stands to lose very little by coming clean now that MJ is gone.

My only question is why hasn't he done it???

Don't expect them to come forward and admit it was all a lie. They will never do that, not even with Michaels passing.

I thought I read some where J. Chandler had come out and said his father made him do it. Jermine also claimed Chandler admitted the truth when interviewed on Irish TV lately.

If Jordan Chandler came out now, even though it is positive to MJ, it would be HUGE news!! I agree that he could make millions from it in book deals, interviews etc.

I wonder if there is a statute of limitations on it all. Also he was a minor at the time so not sure how accountable he would be held anyway.

Cos if there is no way that he could be in trouble for it...he may very well come forward. But then again, he seems to keep a very low profile from all this. The guilt probably eats him up inside. But I don't think he will ever tell the truth. Sadly.

As soon as i found out about the father of Jordan trying to blackmail Michael, and that it didn't work.....and the audiotape of the father saying he was gonna come with a plan to ruin Michael's career, etc...personally i already knew what was up. Those things itself already say enough.

Thomas Mesereau indeed is very very good.

If Jordan Chandler came out now, even though it is positive to MJ, it would be HUGE news!! I agree that he could make millions from it in book deals, interviews etc.

I wonder if there is a statute of limitations on it all. Also he was a minor at the time so not sure how accountable he would be held anyway.

Cos if there is no way that he could be in trouble for it...he may very well come forward. But then again, he seems to keep a very low profile from all this. The guilt probably eats him up inside. But I don't think he will ever tell the truth. Sadly.

I'm not even sure the media would cover it, if he did,it doesn't suit their purpose, they are the ones along with other powerful people that are part of this to character assassinate Michael, they could have covered his charity work but they didn't? They could have told the truth about vitiligo but they didn't. They could have told the truth about the information at the trials, but they didn't. They just want to tell negative stories on Michael regardless of truth.

Powerful people who own the media decide what to print about Michael

The chandlers should admit it was a lie, i dont expect them anway, i mean, they could lose everything, legally it would be admiting it was a lie, everything they gained could be in the air, but God knows, i wish J.Chandler one day for some reason just come out and say the true, but that is like saying, i wish Michael will come back to life.

One thing i always asked myself is why the media never wants to interview J.Chandler, i mean do they know its a lie and they are afraid that their bussiness ends?? I convinced they dont want to hear the true which is that the mf kid and his father and many more lied for the love of money, i mean ALL FOR THE MONEY, even for the media, i mean the media is one of the biggest interested on the money.

I'm not even sure the media would cover it, if he did,it doesn't suit their purpose, they are the ones along with other powerful people that are part of this to character assassinate Michael, they could have covered his charity work but they didn't? They could have told the truth about vitiligo but they didn't. They could have told the truth about the information at the trials, but they didn't. They just want to tell negative stories on Michael regardless of truth.

Powerful people who own the media decide what to print about Michael
sadly i agree, but i think one day J. chandler would come out and say it was a lie, hope soon, i think he is afraid, of course he is, i mean more now that Michael has died, but the man has to speak i mean he has to, he should, the media should get him, they dont even TRY, they wont try, they are f*ckers:puke:

it will sound strange but I dreamt about Mez last week....In my dream Prince MJ pulled MEZ aside from a meeting and asked him to change his role from defense lawyer to attorney and sue 4 people (not gonna name names - doesnt take long to count) to "give justice " to MJ...it was a weird dream I didnt sleep through the night...gosh I wish it would come true one day!

IF Chandler said this then he should have the decency to come out and say it now.
He would earn millions from the revalation - TV interviews, newspapers, even a book!

I doubt the Jackson's woudl want to sue him as his revelation would go a million miles toward improving MJ's public image.

Chandler stands to lose very little by coming clean now that MJ is gone.

My only question is why hasn't he done it???

Are you sure about that?

Chandler won't say anything, he is too much of a coward and like father like son, I see him as a man with not a shred of consience, Francia in one way is worse, he testified under oath in 2005, and repeated his lies.

Those three people who accused him will get their day of judgement when they pass, and in my religion the gates of heaven will be closed unless they repent and show remorse in this life, they deserve to rot in hell.

The important thing is that the people who mattered to Michael, his family, friends and fans believed in him, what strangers or Murdoch's puppets thought and said never made him crawl away and hide, they must have hurt him but he carried on.

Thanks for this info Qbee.I think he'll come out with the truth one day....not soon...
when his parents will be gone...i hope this will happen.

I'm still hopeful he will come out with the truth one day. Maybe when his father dies.

Chandler won't say anything, he is too much of a coward and like father like son, I see him as a man with not a shred of consience,
exactly. if these ppl had morals they wouldnt have done it on the first place and now mj is gone its even better for them.

I wish he would come out and say it! But im not even going to think about it , because i think what can be gained from it now? Mikes gone, us the ones who knew the truth, we always new he was innocent and he was always shown he had that support from so many. I want justic for what michael had to go through, but im not bothered about the people who always thought he was guilty, they can go on thinking what they like, judging a lovely innocent man, i feel like i dont want the truth to come out, and then loads of people to finally listen and go oh maybe he was innocent, the damage has been done even by the cruel people who judged him without knowing anything about it! Urr i dont really no what i mean, it just gets me so worked up thinking about it all!!!

Yeah, I remember reading about this during the trial. I believe one of them was Chandler's best friend.

As soon as i found out about the father of Jordan trying to blackmail Michael, and that it didn't work.....and the audiotape of the father saying he was gonna come with a plan to ruin Michael's career, etc...personally i already knew what was up. Those things itself already say enough.

Thomas Mesereau indeed is very very good.

Exactly. That taped phone call was damning enough.

But I still hope, for the mass ignorant public's sake, that the dumb kid's conscience (if he even still has one) will eat at him and he'll reveal the truth. But sadly, I doubt that will ever happen.

there was a show last week the late late show where jermaine was on it,and jermaine said jordan had admitted that he was made to do it,but the media hasn,t reported this,

Its soo clear that Jordie was forced to do what he did.
Even if he did come forward, he could just say he was so young and was afraid of his dad.
TMEZ is an absolute legend, I hope to shake his hand one day.

Back