Why does this link have the running time as 25 minutes?

I don't think anyone knows exactly how long it's going to be, Ortega is apparently still working on it, so it's impossible to say.

But I feel bad for my Mum, I keep telling her they've made a mistake and it's not going to be 25mins, but nobody wants to go with her because of this.... not even my Dad. I can't blame him - who wants to go and see a 25 minute movie???

Vue and Odeon were reporting a running time of 1hr 50 minutes.

As somebody else said. the movie isn't finished yet, so nobody knows for sure how long it will be, but it won't be 25 minutes. It'll be about the same length as a normal film, so anywhere between 90 minutes and 150minutes. The contract with the estate says it can be no longer than 150minutes, so that's a guaranteed maximum. 150minutes would be excessive anyway.

Vue and Odeon were reporting a running time of 1hr 50 minutes.

As somebody else said. the movie isn't finished yet, so nobody knows for sure how long it will be, but it won't be 25 minutes. It'll be about the same length as a normal film, so anywhere between 90 minutes and 150minutes. The contract with the estate says it can be no longer than 150minutes, so that's a guaranteed maximum. 150minutes would be excessive anyway.

good point there :lol:

Back