Why ONLY 2 WEEKS ONLY!!!: This is it

GOLDSPACESUIT45

Proud Member
Why do they say THIS IS IT will be on for 2 weeks? Is it just a trick to make more people buy tickets faster think they wont have a chance to see it?

Its so they can rush the release of the DVD..

Plus documentaries tend to only last a few weeks in the cinema

I have no idea. I wish it was showing longer then 2 weeks.

We were in mad panic to get them in case they sold out, and the system was so bloked that night we could only get tickets for like the last one! Then the next morning my sister went on and saw there was quite a few tickets left for 1st day we just couldnt get them when the system was bunged up, so we bought them as well because we didnt want to wait as long as we would be!

P.R. gets fans to rush and buy tickets and also covers them if it doesnt do much so they dont have to pull it

i honestly think they will end up extending its run by at least one more week.. possible two more weeks.. but it wont be in theaters for more than a month.. tops..

-Dal

well most normal run movies are on for about a month, right? I'd be surprised if (if they keep selling out like this) they don't extend.

The DVD costs more than the movie. and poeple who are not no where near a cinema showing the movie will buy it. Also it will be christmas gifts for many people. they are quite smart. The Estate will get lots of money.
Michael has billions of fans. They will make millions of dollars.

Cummon think about it. We all rushed to buy tickets for a run of 10 concerts, next thing we know its 50! This will be exactly the same, mad rush for tickets then the movie showings will be extended.

Back