If you watch Michael Jackson..... ???

Okay...I really didn't need to see that lol

Maybe you could put something in the title like "(for the ladies)" or something? ;)

nbJSDBHFGDGSBDGN He's DAMN right! tehehehe (6) :p come on, I'm not the only one!! RARRRR Michael's so sexy ^_^

Okay...I really didn't need to see that lol

Maybe you could put something in the title like "(for the ladies)" or something? ;)
LMAO
OH im sure you could get a grin at least by reading the ladies comments :hysterical:

hmmmm, that was unexpected! lmao. but so very true. :hysterical:

Oh jeez....Is he :HOT: or what.....:blush:.....Thanks Qbee for the post next time maybe you should mark the thread...:lmao:...this thread should carry a warning label..:lmao:

I was watching it and I didnt get it.. and I was watching him, thinking 'yes, I'm watching Michael Jackson... he has such a sexy shirt on..' and then I read the title again and put 2 and 2 together... LMAO!!!! :D:D

OK.... at first I was like:

Is this another Gold Pants video? I can't take that thrust this time in the day!

And then I clicked it & yes, :hysterical:.

PS: If you search in Youtube for "Gold Pants" there are tons of Gold Pants videos!

oh is that when he says when you come to neverland its a rule you are bound to get wet

...and yea i thought that too.

LMAO!

It's like the second time, he reeeeeeaaaallllly emphasized what the rule was! ;)

"It's a ruuuuule, that you are booouuunnnnnd...to get WETTT."

:rofl:

:mello:I think I'm missing the joke. Is everyone laughing cause he said wet in slow motion?:scratch:

:mello:I think I'm missing the joke. Is everyone laughing cause he said wet in slow motion?:scratch:

Take the title of this thread/the video and put it together with what MJ says on the video.

Back