Am I the only one...?

A_Powerful_Mind

Proud Member
I've been not speaking up as much these past few weeks but come here mostly to read and absorb what my fellow MJ fans have to say in the aftermath of our great trajedy.

I try to stay away from negativity as much as possible and don't read or get involved with negative threads 95% of the time. Because of that I've noticed that I've hardly found much to read here lately.

Which leads me to my question....

Am I think only one that doesn't hate everybody that was ever connected to Michael now that he's died?

Of course I question people motives, don't like some of what I know took place and wish certain things had gone differently for him with a lot of things, but at the end of the day I still can't find it in my heart to hate anybody for what happened.

It's so easy for us all to say "what if" and "if it were me" but at the end of the day the only way to know what someone else's life is all about and why they do what they do is to live it yourself.

Me hating the world and treating everybody like a suspect isn't going to bring him back and to be truthful I just don't see the need for it.

I'm beginning to wonder if I'm strange for thinking this way. And if I am...so be it.

You are right that hate is destructive and pointless. It is consuming and damaging to yourself.

I don't hate anyone but I do question them.

Its good that you can't find it in your heart to hate anyone, so don't look for it :)

I can understand why people hate those around MJ, because they didn't 'save him', but we don't know all the facts. Perhaps they tried and failed. Karen, as well as talking about those around him, has also said some interesting things about Michael that some people on here might not like to hear.

I can understand why people hate Murray, in the end it was him that we hold accountable for taking Michael away. I hate what Murray did or more to the point what he didn't do.. but I'm trying not to foster hate for him. Its pointless and hurtful to yourself.

Thanks for your reply Rockin. I was going to bring up Murray in my post and say that I have a lot of resentment for him and the others who facilitated the drugs, but I definitely wouldn't call it hate.

He gave it to Michael (which he shouldn't have and I hope he pays the price by doing some time and getting his license taken away) but Michael asked for it and was willing to pay handsomely for it.

I am tired of reading all the self-righteous comments of people saying if they had a chance to be Michael's friend they wouldn't have enabled him and things would be different.

I refuse to believe that Michael was capable of attracting ONLY vampires, leeches and opportunists to himself. In fact I know it's not the truth.

People obviously changed, unfortunately sometimes for the worst when they were around them, and until you are in their shoes, living their life, and having the feelings they have you don't know why they did it. That goes for Michael himself and why he kept some people in his life even at his disadvantage.

I'm not going to judge them or even try to hate them.

You are so right...hate is a dirty and destructive emotion. Call me naive, but I don't want any part of it.

Thanks for your reply Rockin. I was going to bring up Murray in my post and say that I have a lot of resentment for him and the others who facilitated the drugs, but I definitely wouldn't call it hate.

He gave it to Michael (which he shouldn't have and I hope he pays the price by doing some time and getting his license taken away) but Michael asked for it and was willing to pay handsomely for it.

I am tired of reading all the self-righteous comments of people saying if they had a chance to be Michael's friend they wouldn't have enabled him and things would be different.

I refuse to believe that Michael was capable of attracting ONLY vampires, leeches and opportunists to himself. In fact I know it's not the truth.

People obviously changed, unfortunately sometimes for the worst when they were around them, and until you are in their shoes, living their life, and having the feelings they have you don't know why they did it. That goes for Michael himself and why he kept some people in his life even at his disadvantage.

You are so right...hate is a dirty and destructive emotion. Call me naive, but I don't want any part of it.

I agree with this 100%, especially about the Dr Murray part. Resentment is definitely what I feel too, but I do not hate him. Too much energy to truly hate someone could be used on something productive.

A Powerful Mind... You're not the only one :) I also feel the same way about this hatred thing. It really does feel like a lot of people are filled with hate about people who were connected, which can makes me take a step back and distance myself from certain conversations.
Rockins right, its destructive and pointless.
Thanks for ur posts, made me feel better

It is incredibly sad, what happened. But I completely ignored the Murray thing all together. Because what's done is done. I learned that hating only destroys your own aura of goodness. And what a loss if that occurs. Look at the world today. I'm no genius but I think we all need a little more love in the balance of life.

The way I see things now... Michael is gone, physically. And he left behind a legacy far deeper than just his music, everyone. Michael Jackson is the enduring proof of mankind's passion.
Passion for life. Passion for sharing. Passion for giving. Passion for saving. Passion for truth. Passion for helping. And most important of all, a passion for loving. And I'm sure I missed much more.
The man shared many of the characteristics I've read about once in a big book, of a great man who once lived a long time ago, named Jesus.

I don't want to offend anyone by mixing religion into this. So I will state my point. It's the wonderful characteristics that I've taken notice of in Michael.
When it looked like the world turned away from MJ, he never once flipped us off and said F all of you like many musical artists today do (Kanye). He never barked back and insulted us (the media etc).

The man kept giving. The man kept sharing. The man kept loving.

From beginning to end. He was the real deal.
And through his experiences I read about, it really begs to ask... just what is the meaning of all life? Because this man, this example of light, was truly an amazing grace. Unlike many, he never pretended to be. He WAS.

This is what out weighs all the hate out there. Whether pro Michael or against Michael. This man's journey, out weighs those negative things.
People just need to take some responsibility to check themselves more often than checking others.

We all got to work on ourselves, even if just a little.

Anyways, to answer the first post question, no. You are not the only one. :)

It is incredibly sad, what happened. But I completely ignored the Murray thing all together. Because what's done is done. I learned that hating only destroys your own aura of goodness. And what a loss if that occurs. Look at the world today. I'm no genius but I think we all need a little more love in the balance of life.

The way I see things now... Michael is gone, physically. And he left behind a legacy far deeper than just his music, everyone. Michael Jackson is the enduring proof of mankind's passion.
Passion for life. Passion for sharing. Passion for giving. Passion for saving. Passion for truth. Passion for helping. And most important of all, a passion for loving. And I'm sure I missed much more.
The man shared many of the characteristics I've read about once in a big book, of a great man who once lived a long time ago, named Jesus.

I don't want to offend anyone by mixing religion into this. So I will state my point. It's the wonderful characteristics that I've taken notice of in Michael.
When it looked like the world turned away from MJ, he never once flipped us off and said F all of you like many musical artists today do (Kanye). He never barked back and insulted us (the media etc).

The man kept giving. The man kept sharing. The man kept loving.

From beginning to end. He was the real deal.
And through his experiences I read about, it really begs to ask... just what is the meaning of all life? Because this man, this example of light, was truly an amazing grace. Unlike many, he never pretended to be. He WAS.

This is what out weighs all the hate out there. Whether pro Michael or against Michael. This man's journey, out weighs those negative things.
People just need to take some responsibility to check themselves more often than checking others.

We all got to work on ourselves, even if just a little.

Nar, i love everything u said in this post. You have such a clear open minded view and i appreciate that. :)

No, you're right.

I mean, I'm guilty of it - when Michael died, I was hating certain people, but i was still mourning - and a little angry I guess.

But now I am past that initial grief, I don't see the point in casting hatred on all these people, I mean - if someone out there hates Michael, and we jump on them because of it, then we have just stooped down to their level - so how is it different?

Wow...I'm glad I started this thread. There are some beautiful spirits here and I find that very comforting. :)

I agree with this 100%, especially about the Dr Murray part. Resentment is definitely what I feel too, but I do not hate him. Too much energy to truly hate someone could be used on something productive.

Thank you, and yes, I can feel the life leaving me when I focus on "hate" for even a few seconds. It's just not healthy.

A Powerful Mind... You're not the only one :) I also feel the same way about this hatred thing. It really does feel like a lot of people are filled with hate about people who were connected, which can makes me take a step back and distance myself from certain conversations.
Rockins right, its destructive and pointless.
Thanks for ur posts, made me feel better

You're welcome and reading your response made me feel better as well.

Beautiful and insightful post. My favourite MJ song is man in the mirror. I seriously cry almost every time I listen to it. We all really do need to work on ourselves and stop hating on others. If anything we should kill them....with love. :)

No, you're right.

I mean, I'm guilty of it - when Michael died, I was hating certain people, but i was still mourning - and a little angry I guess.

But now I am past that initial grief, I don't see the point in casting hatred on all these people, I mean - if someone out there hates Michael, and we jump on them because of it, then we have just stooped down to their level - so how is it different?

Exactly! Hate begets hate...if anything we should love people who we think do us wrong.

This might sound silly, but sometimes I wish a bunch of positive people could get together and do out version of the "Care Bear Stare" to mean spirited/hateful people. Just like MJ did in Captain EO.

I'd be going around blasting people all day. Hell I'd even look in the mirror sometimes and blast myself when I need it. LOL

It's a very.. odd thing in this instance. I naturally don't hate.. Hate brings war... revenge brings war.. all the things Michael fought against are the complete opposite of hate and revenge and all that. I don't know how Michael would act if he were in our position? It's just.. a very uncomfortable position to be in because I've tried my whole life to be this selfless, loving person. I'm a bit out of my comfort zone because hating people just isn't me. However I do feel a lot of resentment but also a lot of helplessness. Not much I can do from a personal standpoint. By the same token I'm not gonna let someone trample me or my friends or my love in life and accept it.. I'm going to feel anger.. I just.. i dunno. Is difficult atm.

I'm glad you started this thread, A Powerful Mind. I stray away from the negativity as much as possible myself, just enough to keep myself updated on some news. Most of the news, save for TII, is all about getting closer to who is responsible for Michael's death, or interviews from supposedly shady folks who knew him telling their stories.

Most of the stories I don't mind. They are just telling some great memories they had with Mike. None of the stories hold different meanings, or put Mike in a bad light. It's just a story.

I can't hate people for very long, if at all. I sympathize and empathize too much for others. Even Dr. Murray.

I guess you could say that God and Michael taught me this! It's my way of keeping him alive in my heart. Doing what he may have done. And he was never hateful to anyone, even to some of his worst enemies.

It's a very.. odd thing in this instance. I naturally don't hate.. Hate brings war... revenge brings war.. all the things Michael fought against are the complete opposite of hate and revenge and all that. I don't know how Michael would act if he were in our position? It's just.. a very uncomfortable position to be in because I've tried my whole life to be this selfless, loving person. I'm a bit out of my comfort zone because hating people just isn't me. However I do feel a lot of resentment but also a lot of helplessness. Not much I can do from a personal standpoint. By the same token I'm not gonna let someone trample me or my friends or my love in life and accept it.. I'm going to feel anger.. I just.. i dunno. Is difficult atm.

I get you completely GTS and believe me I get angry sometimes. But hate is such a strong word with such a powerful meaning. I can see how we can hate what people DO but to hate another person is just outside of my scope.

I really feel that we're all connected, every single one of us as human beings and because of that I don't see how I could hate my fellow man. I just can't do it.

I'm glad you started this thread, A Powerful Mind. I stray away from the negativity as much as possible myself, just enough to keep myself updated on some news. Most of the news, save for TII, is all about getting closer to who is responsible for Michael's death, or interviews from supposedly shady folks who knew him telling their stories.

Most of the stories I don't mind. They are just telling some great memories they had with Mike. None of the stories hold different meanings, or put Mike in a bad light. It's just a story.

I can't hate people for very long, if at all. I sympathize and empathize too much for others. Even Dr. Murray.

I guess you could say that God and Michael taught me this! It's my way of keeping him alive in my heart. Doing what he may have done. And he was never hateful to anyone, even to some of his worst enemies.

Thank you, me too.

I feel sorry for Murray in a way too. I still think he should pay for his crime though.

I hope he reflects on how he abused his station as a medical doctor resulting in someones death. He was so busy trying to raise the money to take care of all his babies and their mothers, pay his mortgage and whatever other bills he had he didn't think twice about the fact that he was putting someones life in jeopardy.

I think it's just a horrible reminder of how materialistic and desperate we as people have become. It's all about the love of money...it truly is the root of all evil.

And you're right. Michael was a normal human being so sometimes he got mad and said some stuff, but at the end of the day I don't think he "hated" anybody either.

Gotta say I agree with you, A Powerful Mind.

I've seen just a ton of irrational, misguided anger directed toward just about anyone that ever had anything to do with Michael.

Like others have said, I do have a degree of resentment toward a few certain people (mainly Murray), but personally I don't find it healthy (or logical for that matter) to lash out at everyone who was ever connected to MJ.

Thanks for making this thread.

It was tragic what happened but for years Michael had these yes men around him. Pity there was no one around to say stop or advise him against having certain people around him.

I feel y'all...
I'm honestly getting tired of it all... it's like, no matter what I say or do won't change time.
I'm tired of Michael's "friends" blaming AEG, I'm tired of fans blaming Michael's friends, I'm tired of fans blaming each other, I'm tired of family members saying stuff and not saying stuff, I'm tired of people talking without thinking, I'm tired of random people making weird statements, I'm tired of the media, I'm basically tired of everything that doesn't have to do with Michael's art.

I just want to for a couple of years lock myself into one of those capsules that you get with your "Kinder egg", and hopefully when the time is right someone is going to put me back together.

I can honestly say there is no one in the world that I hate.
Hate is a pointless, harmful thing, especially when it's directed towards someone you don't even know.

I am angry at some of their actions and I am disappointed and sad, but hateful? No.

I always feel sad when people on here say "fuck that Chandler kid!" or "I hope the Chandlers burn in hell".
That's just not a healthy way to view things.
What good does that do?
All it does is add to all the negative energy built up in this world.

Also I am a person who believes strongly that we are all born good, and that everyone deserves compassion and understanding no matter what.
If you don't agree with something someone does, if it makes you feel hatred, try to understand WHY they do it and what may have happened to them to make them that way.

I also think Michael would be saddened if he could see all the hateful things people have said in that aftermath of his passing.
He was trying to spread a message of love and understanding, not anger and hatred.

Gotta say I agree with you, A Powerful Mind.

I've seen just a ton of irrational, misguided anger directed toward just about anyone that ever had anything to do with Michael.

Like others have said, I do have a degree of resentment toward a few certain people (mainly Murray), but personally I don't find it healthy (or logical for that matter) to lash out at everyone who was ever connected to MJ.

Thanks for making this thread.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.

It was tragic what happened but for years Michael had these yes men around him. Pity there was no one around to say stop or advise him against having certain people around him.

The thing is, can we really say we honestly know nobody tried? I know I can't.

I feel y'all...
I'm honestly getting tired of it all... it's like, no matter what I say or do won't change time.
I'm tired of Michael's "friends" blaming AEG, I'm tired of fans blaming Michael's friends, I'm tired of fans blaming each other, I'm tired of family members saying stuff and not saying stuff, I'm tired of people talking without thinking, I'm tired of random people making weird statements, I'm tired of the media, I'm basically tired of everything that doesn't have to do with Michael's art.

I just want to for a couple of years lock myself into one of those capsules that you get with your "Kinder egg", and hopefully when the time is right someone is going to put me back together.

This is so very true...sometimes when I get tired of it I just read his poetry. It's amazing. I wish he wanted to live to be an old man, he could have been the next Aesop. Poetry and Pros at it's finest.

I can honestly say there is no one in the world that I hate.
Hate is a pointless, harmful thing, especially when it's directed towards someone you don't even know.

I am angry at some of their actions and I am disappointed and sad, but hateful? No.

I always feel sad when people on here say "fuck that Chandler kid!" or "I hope the Chandlers burn in hell".
That's just not a healthy way to view things.
What good does that do?
All it does is add to all the negative energy built up in this world.

Also I am a person who believes strongly that we are all born good, and that everyone deserves compassion and understanding no matter what.
If you don't agree with something someone does, if it makes you feel hatred, try to understand WHY they do it and what may have happened to them to make them that way.

I also think Michael would be saddened if he could see all the hateful things people have said in that aftermath of his passing.
He was trying to spread a message of love and understanding, not anger and hatred.

Me too, there's something good in everyone. Even if it's a tiny as a peck of sand...I know it's in there. I might not even be the one who can bring it out of them, but I'm not going to pretend it's not there either.

I'm going to be real with you guys now and say that my biggest fear is that Michael legacy with his most loyal fan base will be one of hate mongering. The way that he died was tragic, and I know there's a lot of crap surrounding it that we'll probably never get to the bottom of. But it would kill me to know that the way to keep his memory alive is to witch hunt family, friends, staff, doctors, accusers etc for all eternity.

I know the wounds are still fresh, but at some point it just has to stop...right?

I'm just gonna do what I've always done, and that's love Michael with all my heart. Yes I'm angry that Michael was taken away from us, and that there are people who contributed to his death, but why waste my time in spreading hate. I just want to concecrate on Michael's legacy. I believe that justice will be done, we just have to be patient and wait. I know its painful for all of us, but I don't think hating is gonna ease our pain. And anyways, I don't think Michael would like to see his fans hating, that's the one thing he didn't like, his message was about positivity, so the way I look at it is that I'm positive that everyone who did Michael wrong, will get caught and punished.

OMG, I just found this thread! Up to this point I seriously considered myself to be the only one not caught up in all the 'investigation' crap.
I don't go to that section of the forum at all.
I keep up with the news and I've got this strong conviction that this was NOt intended and and just a horrible, horrible accident. And I'm gonna stick with that until someone proves me otherwise.

That's probably the reason why I just cannot hate on anyone.
I miss Michael so much, and at times, reading all the outbursts from fellow fans I felt a little...hmm. Inadequate, I suppose? For not having those feelings. For not hating on those that took Michael from us.

But I feel what I feel, and I can't help that.
I'm too caught up in mourning for Michael, in the sadness that his passing has brought on into my life, to really care about Murray, Dileo and who else might be the supposed 'murderer'.
I read all the crap that people are saying about Michael, see what some of the Jacksons are doing - and I can't even be bothered replying to it, because I just don't give a rat's bum. I cared about what people have been saying while he was alive, because then I knew he's listening to it and it hurts him - now, it doesn't matter.

All that matters to me, is Michael.

So yeah, thank god for all you people in this thread. Can't believe I only found it now.:)

I feel y'all...

You and me both, brother. :yes:

No i don't hate anyone, ever since Michaels passing fans have tried to make it about them and not those who were with him his whole life (family) they post constant articles and bashing the family when they haven't done anything wrong, i hate the way fans are just now.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.

The thing is, can we really say we honestly know nobody tried? I know I can't.

This is so very true...sometimes when I get tired of it I just read his poetry. It's amazing. I wish he wanted to live to be an old man, he could have been the next Aesop. Poetry and Pros at it's finest.

Me too, there's something good in everyone. Even if it's a tiny as a peck of sand...I know it's in there. I might not even be the one who can bring it out of them, but I'm not going to pretend it's not there either.

I'm going to be real with you guys now and say that my biggest fear is that Michael legacy with his most loyal fan base will be one of hate mongering. The way that he died was tragic, and I know there's a lot of crap surrounding it that we'll probably never get to the bottom of. But it would kill me to know that the way to keep his memory alive is to witch hunt family, friends, staff, doctors, accusers etc for all eternity.

I know the wounds are still fresh, but at some point it just has to stop...right?

That is what I worry about too.
I just hope that maybe after all the uproar dies down, people will come to their senses.
Whenever that might be...

Unfortunately, it makes some people feel like they're able to cope better if they have someone to blame, someone to direct all their anguish towards, which makes sense - I get that - but I don't think it's healthy and I don't think it's productive in keeping Michael's legacy alive.

Thank you for this thread :clapping:

I thought I was the only one who was feeling this way. Murray I'm upset with, because he took an oath to preserve human life and work with moral dilligence and he didn't. But I agree that everyone puts Michael on a pedestal like he has no blame in it. No body tied him up and forced that needle into his arm. And he was extremely well read, I believe he knew the risks, but also knew it would knock him out. So he took the risk.

I know, everyone says if they were there it wouldn't have happened. But no one here really knows what was going on. They were not there, didn't know him personally, didn't live or spend time in that house, etc. Everything is speculation. I know being a huge fan makes a person feel closer but that's is still, in the end, all any of us ever where. FANS. That's it.

Yet fans are now criticising those who WERE in that inner circle and really knew Michael and spent time with him on a day to day basis. They had a lot more clue what was going on than we ever will. I'm imagining it was a very conflicting thing for anyone who might have suspected something was amiss. It doesn't mean someone was necessarily enabling. They may not have seen it so they didn't know... Or voiced an opinion and were threatened to be pushed out of the circle, where they could not help at all. I'm sure it was complicated. We don't know the details. In a way, I hope we never do, because really it's not our business. It's the family's business and his personal friends business. We aren't in that loop. We never have been.

I feel really bad because we are the reason he could never leave the house. Everyone blames the press but the fans always ran at him when they saw him, never gave him any peace or privacy to even go to the store. What kind of life is that? Having to hide all the time. I don't criticize anyone in the inner circle because I don't know what really went on. But right now, I'm hanging my head very low the last few days, because I realize the damage we did to him... even if no one else understands or wants to admit it.

That's all I have to say about it really. And why I don't post in all those speculating threads.

Thank you for starting this one though. I've been feeling very isolated as a fan lately... this helps.

I'm just gonna do what I've always done, and that's love Michael with all my heart.

Best thing to do in my mind as well. :)

All that matters to me, is Michael.

So yeah, thank god for all you people in this thread. Can't believe I only found it now.:)

It's great to know you're not alone isn't it? I feel so much better reading your messages.

No i don't hate anyone, ever since Michaels passing fans have tried to make it about them and not those who were with him his whole life (family) they post constant articles and bashing the family when they haven't done anything wrong, i hate the way fans are just now.

Yeah, it's kind of a let down. Where is the L.O.V.E?

That is what I worry about too.
I just hope that maybe after all the uproar dies down, people will come to their senses.
Whenever that might be...

Unfortunately, it makes some people feel like they're able to cope better if they have someone to blame, someone to direct all their anguish towards, which makes sense - I get that - but I don't think it's healthy and I don't think it's productive in keeping Michael's legacy alive.

This is so true. There are so many different emotions but for some the easiest (and most destructive) one to draw for is anger. :(

I feel really bad because we are the reason he could never leave the house. Everyone blames the press but the fans always ran at him when they saw him, never gave him any peace or privacy to even go to the store. What kind of life is that? Having to hide all the time. I don't criticize anyone in the inner circle because I don't know what really went on. But right now, I'm hanging my head very low the last few days, because I realize the damage we did to him... even if no one else understands or wants to admit it.

That's all I have to say about it really. And why I don't post in all those speculating threads.

Thank you for starting this one though. I've been feeling very isolated as a fan lately... this helps.

Wow...what you said here is so profound!

It was a tug of war for Michael. I don't think some of fans realize as you say that too much adulation can be just as isolating and scary as being completely ignored. I think he would have loved to be able to sit down and talk to people like normal but most people were always so star struck HE wasn't getting anything out of it.

It's awesome that we can all connect like this in our non-hate though. Thanks guys. :)

Well, I let myself feel what I feel. I hate those who apparently hurt Mike, period. I don't feel the need to stop myself from having the anger.

Well, I let myself feel what I feel. I hate those who apparently hurt Mike, period. I don't feel the need to stop myself from having the anger.

Well, the thing is, we have no control over what we feel, really - so you couldn't stop yourself and no one is asking you to.
It's the same with other people, that just can't help NOT hating.
We feel what we feel.

Please take care, it's normal and okay to be angry, but do not let it get the better of you.:hug:

Well certainly I do not hate anyone. And I'm also still someone finding more comfort in positive stuff than negative so I can relate to what is said here.

As someone being far away from the scene I also try not to judge the situation or ppl involved.

BUT I'm very much not willing and also I'm not able to just go on when someone I love this much is taken away from me.
To expect that from myself would really mean being violent to myself.

As I've also lost my boyfriend I lived together with for years also I am in therapy and am monitored so I can tell there's such a deep and huge difference between my feelings/emotions/thoughts over the death of my boyfriend who passed away cuz of being seriously ill and Michael Jackson who simply was killed.

Also I just have a mind telling me when things told to me do not add up, when things just do not make sense the way they're presented. That's latest when I start to expect explanations. And they are still not presented to me when it's about Michaels death. In contrast ppl seem to have all kind of different versions, some even more than one personal version, not adding up. So I can't convince my mind to believe them and that's why my heart still feels pain.

Then there's ppl not giving any explanation or even sign or sorrow but trying incredible fast to make a lot of money with Michaels death.

I do not hate them but I can't really respect them also. *shrugs*

I just can't go on being like I was before.
I hope it will not change me too much as I was a pretty happy person always.

Someone I love was killed... it's incredible hard to come to terms somehow with that...
I expect some answers making sense... then I can might work myself really through the grief... who knows...

But at the end of the day it's always... someone I love was taken away from me by other human beings so even when it's not my way I have a lot of understanding for ppl negative and I also understand this is a ground for producing hate in ppl responding directly very emotionally, not saying it's the right thing, it's just what we face here for now I'd say.

It will hopefully not make me hate someone... but there are no real answers yet... and it makes it harder to come to terms with the loss of someone I love... and I'm certainly not that far yet... so I can't really be positive already also.

Guess I'm just asking for some understanding

Last edited:
I understand, Mechi.

I'm finding it very difficult to be positive. But you know what? Your uplifting posts show me that there is still reason to be positive; we can help each other. There are still good things, and good people in this world.

Maybe, if we get some facts about what happened that actually make some sense, we can really begin to heal. As of right now, that is not possible to do. It might take a long time, however. Hopefully it will be sooner rather than later.

So sorry for what you are going through, and thank you for your encouraging posts.

Back