About Michale Jackson´s "Rabbi" (by another Rabbi - worth reading.)

Pascal09

Proud Member
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=htt...&id=253140&h=860e01896d71bda95ba73f8d82a623b2

Michael Jackson's 'rabbi'

As a rabbi of over 30 years experience, I was both appalled and disappointed in the story by Rabbi Shmuley Boteach concerning his friendship with and impressions of Michael Jackson. In so many ways, Rabbi Boteach crossed over the line of propriety and professional ethics.
Rabbis along with other clergy, along with the practitioners of all the helping professions, are bound by definite rules of confidentiality. It is precisely this rule which enables us to assist people who depend upon us to preserve the sacred bond of trust. What we discuss or experience with people who seek our assistance are meant to be kept absolutely private.

There are no exceptions. In fact, physicians and lawyers who violate this trust lose their licenses to practice should their breach of confidence be discovered. Even when those that we have counseled or befriended are no longer living, the same rule applies.

It is only because of this assurance of total confidence that people feel they can be open with us. All of us in these professions also understand that there is no real difference between professional and personal connections. The things we learn or observe in our personal relations are just as sacrosanct.

I have had numerous experiences with well known people but I have never spoken and certainly would never write about these experiences for two reasons. First, it would violate the trust of these individuals who believed they could be open and candid with me. Second, it would severely curtail my ability to be of help to others since they would feel that I was not trustworthy.

When Rabbi Boteach spoke publicly and also wrote about his experiences with Michael Jackson, he did serious harm to all rabbis and other clergy as well. No doubt Rabbi Boteach felt he was advancing his own career and public profile as the "rabbi to the stars."

Perhaps he has, but at the expense of his own trustworthiness and also that of other rabbis. I also must wonder what kind of friend he really was for him now to exploit Mr. Jackson's tragic death with grandstanding.

Rabbi Boteach should have given more thought to the serious damage he was doing. As he must know, he also violated several of the sacred principles of our Jewish religion which specifically prohibit tale-bearing (even when the tales may be true), gossip, and "lashon ha-ra" (meaning evil speech).

Rabbi Michael Sternfield, Chicago Sinai Congregation

And that's a BEATDOWN for Rabbi Schmuck-ley!!!

Of course it's unethical to reveal any confession made in secrecy and under counseling.

Did you like the taste of your own medicine Schmuck-ley?!

BTW, I would like to express my gratitude to the faithful rabbi who wrote the article above..

Of course it's unethical to reveal any confession made in secrecy and under counseling.

That was the first thing I thought of when I heard about this so-called rabbi.
He will have to deal with God after all he's done.

I am gonna go to the local Barnes and Noble and buy.... some coffee and a brownie and read Schmuckley's book. maybe I'll spill some coffee on it :p

Please boycott everything from him! don't read his book or listen the tapes. this is the huge disrespect to mj. so sad, I think I am the only one who didn't listen the tape and ignore everthing from this leech.

You are not the only one. I have not listened to the tapes or read transcripts either because I also believe that it is a cruel violation.

I am gonna go to the local Barnes and Noble and buy.... some coffee and a brownie and read Schmuckley's book. maybe I'll spill some coffee on it :p

I like the way u think!:cheers:

Haven't listened to them. Not buying the book. Don't listen to or read anything that doesn't have MJ's seal of approval. I would be fuming if someone did this to me so I won't do it to him. We don't have a right to intrude into this man's private thoughts just because he's Michael Jackson. Shame!

Make sure you check out a spokesperson for MJ thread. We trying to do some amazing stuff to protect MJ's name from bad press such as this stuff with the alleged rabbi. We must organize.

Haven't listened to them. Not buying the book. Don't listen to or read anything that doesn't have MJ's seal of approval. I would be fuming if someone did this to me so I won't do it to him. We don't have a right to intrude into this man's private thoughts just because he's Michael Jackson. Shame!

YES! I agree!

Thats for the fake Rabbi
mx14.gif

LOVES IT!!!

Let him have it. The person who goes to him for "counseling" after this must be a dumb a** f***.

You are not the only one. I have not listened to the tapes or read transcripts either because I also believe that it is a cruel violation.

Yeah it is some things that are not open for discussion. I mean even the Torah or the bible speaks about keeping your mouth closed.

Schmuley is going to him ->:devil:

He can take his books and shove it up his "you know where"

Back