Need some advice on Thriller 25 cd..

happie

Proud Member
Hi there,

I have seen several versions selling in our local stores and I am hesitating which one to buy cos I love his music but I dont want to be exploited by the marketing gimmicks. I just wish to own the best copy available. So owners of the Thriller 25, would appreciate your suggestion on which one I should get.

We have 3 versions (all the same song selections - 16 songs + 1 DVD 4 tracks):

1) The normal classic version with him in white jacket
2) A shiny cover (printed in hong kong)
3) A shiny hardbook cover (Europe version)

Does anyone owns all of them? Does the last version has the same contents in terms of booklet, credits, lyrics as the previous 2?

Which version has the best sound quality?

I am a little inclined to get the hardbook cover but just afraid that it will "age" faster since it is of paper quality...

Or is there an even better version that I should get from the internet??

I have the 3rd of them-'europe version' and the design is the best of them all, something special, like dangerous pop-up :p ... it looks like a shiny little book, both CD and DVD are gold.

The sound is great..and it should be the same in all editions.
Gold discs are a bit more expensive, frequently used in studios and some people say they are suppose to last for more time.

I have no.3 - the shiny hardbook cover eems more epic and deluxe. I would recommend it. Beuatifully desinged and made. The cover has a cd-effect holgram, the zombies move out when you flip it side to side. Both discs are gold. Nice booklet with some rare pics inside.
Go for that one! :)

Get the Hardback.

The pictures in the booklets of 1 and 2 are to each other but they are all included in the 3rd one.

Also the 3rd one is just like a hardback book so it won't wear away!

Back