VUE in dublin TII 4am screening.

wish I lived near buy, still at that time would you be able to take it all in, and not tired. Great news though.

I've got tickets now for the 4am and the 9:30 am. I love the idea of going in the middle of the night, it makes an event of it and it will be the only film on so there will only be MJ fans there.

i've got tix now too for the 4am in vue. thanks so much for posting it gottobethere.

but then have tix for the 11am in cineworld!!! think i'll give those to my mum and sister. I still have more tix for later on in week. couldn't miss the 4am showing. going to be so nice to be there with the fans :)

Yeah i'm in the same boat but i'm going to ring VUE later and see if they will refund the 9:30 tickets, i will go again during the week but if i was to go to both that day i'd have to wait at liffeyvalley for 3-4 hrs. It's class that we will see it the same time as people in LA.

Am quite excited about this considering I couldn't even bear the thought of it a month ago. I guess excited is the wrong word, but I can't wait to see him on the big screen being the person the public never got to see.

Edit - Ok I didn't mean the public never got to see Michael perform, but that they didn't see him as a proper entertainer who knew everything about the business and the stage.

Last edited:
I got tickets for the Glasgow 4am Screening too. It's whether to stay up all night with a few beers or get some kip before it. Either way it's a one off event.

Yeah for most of us this is the first time we ever got to see Michael on the big screen, sadly it'll be the last too but at least we did get this chance, i hope they have Michaels music playing in the lobby before it starts.

I got tickets for the Glasgow 4am Screening too. It's whether to stay up all night with a few beers or get some kip before it. Either way it's a one off event.

Thats funny i was thinking the same but a few could lead to a few more and i don't want to arrive a the cinema in a mess like getting kicked out of the cinema would be some disaster.

I was just saying that! Stay up or got to bed!

Headline: Jacksons Screening Riot

Drunk Michael Jackson fans defile Vue cinemas after overnight premiere binge!

The fans who would not comment and would only give their names as Billie Jean, Susie, Maria and Elizabeth were arrested early Wednesday morning after tearing up seats and defiling the cinema. Local Neilstown youths looked on in horror.

I was just saying that! Stay up or got to bed!

Headline: Jacksons Screening Riot

Drunk Michael Jackson fans defile Vue cinemas after overnight premiere binge!

The fans who would not comment and would only give their names as Billie Jean, Susie, Maria and Elizabeth were arrested early Wednesday morning after tearing up seats and defiling the cinema. Local Neilstown youths looked on in horror.

HaHa, very good, it would shock everybody, nobody would expect it of MJ fans, they think were wimps, we'd show them who's BAD.

They think we're as harmless as the little old ladies who have tea with Daniel O'Donnell's Ma.

Hey, is anyone gonna go there by car from the city centre?
It's middle of nowhere and I am wrestling with myself but maybe if we can arrange a transportation or at least share the taxi, then maybe MORE OF US CAN GET THERE?

Sorry, i'm coming from Louth so i won't be in the city centre.

and i'm coming from the opposite direction too. sorry about that.

Thats funny i was thinking the same but a few could lead to a few more and i don't want to arrive a the cinema in a mess like getting kicked out of the cinema would be some disaster.

I'm sure nursing a case of beer at home wont turn you into a slavering mess. Just stay off the spirits, nothing worse than being pissed in the cinema!!

i was hoping this would be in cineworld. Vue is miles away from me and I don't drive. I'll have to just wait for the first showing in Dun Laoghaire. Besides, as someone already said, I wanna take it all in and I don't think I could at 4am

Yeah I know Vue isn't that great a location for it. I'm as close to Vue as town so it's all the same for me, but I think there would be a better buzz in town.

Back