Send comments & Questions for the Rabbi to Larry King live (Sept 29th)

I did - but this was my question:

To Rabbi Shmuley:

What concrete evidence, such as a signed contract, do you have that proves Michael Jackson wanted the counseling sessions with you to be released to the public?

Because at it stands, it sounds like these tapes were counseling sessions and not meant for the public to hear.

What is your response to the opinion of other Rabbis that you crossed the line of propriety and ethics and violated the sacred bond of trust by releasing Michael's private thoughts to the world?

Though he'll probably say he had permission I don't believe that for a second.

What is your response to the opinion of other Rabbis that you crossed the line of propriety and ethics and violated the sacred bond of trust by releasing Michael's private thoughts to the world?

Though he'll probably say he had permission I don't believe that for a second.

That's why I asked WHAT CONCRETE EVIDENCE.

Just by Schmuck-ley saying that Michael wanted it to be published is hearsay.

Show me a contract where Michael signed a release form & I'll shut up.

I don't want to send him any questions coz I don't care about what hes gonna say its all gonna be lies anyway
I just want to send him and Larry a big F you

My question:
Rabbi, go F yourself please? Larry you too!

A good "friend" of Michael my ass!!!!:evil:

As a lot of people said I'd like to know how we can all be sure that Michael gave his blessing to release these tapes. He can't exactly refute these claims now can he?

Whoa, what's with the hate on LK?

He has done alot of stuff on Mike, which I guess can be annoying, but I don't recall him talkin' mess.

Now, Schmoooley I can understand ya'll hatin on.

Rabbi? GOD - you know , your boss? The Omnipotent One sent a message:

25.jpg

Here is the comment that I sent to Larry:

My question/comment is for you Larry. You are invited by the Jackson family by Michael's public memorial and private funeral and yet you invite such SNAKES on to your show to spread their filthy opinions about Michael and make money off of him. Let me just tell you that this Rabbi Schmuley Boteach is NO FRIEND OF MICHAEL JACKSON'S. This Rabbi has abused Michael's confidentiality and released these private tapes saying that Michael would have wanted this. If so, why hadn't he released them and wrote the book while Michael was alive?? Rabbi Schumuley and Michael got together to do charity work together for 'Heal the Kids'. But guess what, they had a falling out because the (fake) Rabbi had been stealing funds from charities. Since you already booked this shmuck on your show, at least be a hard hitter and ask him why he did not do this while Michael was alive. Oh yeah, the fake Rabbi is clearly not a Holy man and other Rabbis are questioning his ethics in breaching his confidentiality with Michael.

I am going to send you some articles about Rabbi Schmuley Boteach and I hope you get a chance to read them before you interview him.

http://www.chicagojewishnews.com/sto...id=8&id=253140

(Another one will follow in a second email because I have to copy and paste the text)

Sincerely,
Elmari

I sent a combo of 2 posted questions.

What is your response to the opinion of other Rabbis that you crossed the line of propriety and ethics and violated the sacred bond of trust by releasing Michael's private thoughts to the world? What concrete evidence, such as a signed contract, do you have that proves Michael Jackson wanted the counseling sessions with you to be released to the public?

I don't even have cable, nor will I watch this show. LK is a tabloid journalist just like the rest of them and I don't take any notice of him. I just want to bombard his network with rage and disgust emails. For someone who claims he's a Jackson family friend, he sure is a c*** one at that.

I sent in my 2 questions..Thank god for the internet. We can defend Michael like never before.
I wanted to give LK a kick in the ass. The Rabbi..damn is he making money even before the book is released? Michael you are making people rich even when you are dead..
But His bloody book will be a FLOP!! Like DEMON and Halperin

I don't see the point in sending a message, more than likely it wouldn't get read. I wish he would have sat down with Matt Laur instead or Meredith, he really brings the harder questions, he can say F you with a smile on his face. LK will just turn down his hearing aid and nod his head a lot.

My questions for the Rabbi are: You worked with Michael to set up the Heal the Kids Foundation. Yet, the IRS has never received a tax-return for this charity, and there is no evidence that any money was used to help children, even though you, yourself, collected a salary. Can you explain that? Is this the reason Michael cut off all contact with you?

My questions for the Rabbi are: You worked with Michael to set up the Heal the Kids Foundation. Yet, the IRS has never received a tax-return for this charity, and there is no evidence that any money was used to help children, even though you, yourself, collected a salary. Can you explain that? Is this the reason Michael cut off all contact with you?

YES YES!!!!!!!!!!
thats the best question yet

Whoa, what's with the hate on LK?

He has done alot of stuff on Mike, which I guess can be annoying, but I don't recall him talkin' mess.

Now, Schmoooley I can understand ya'll hatin on.

i know, larry is simply the interviewer, i dont remember celebs hating on him...... but fans do now? celebs always go to his show like janet jackson when her new album came out. she has nothing against him after the trial of her brother. if anything the day michael died i felt comfort in watching his show. hes pretty much known now as a ''grieve counselor'' for fans whos fav celeb have died. celebrities feel comfortable calling in to larry king and his show comforts them too. what's unique about him whether hes interviewing bad people or good people, is he doesnt look like hes talking crude or talking down to people, or insulting people like other interviewers do. (diane sawyer, barbara walters, the TODAY show people matt laur, who has no problem insulting michael) i havent seen him do that with michael. he interviews people who want to go on his show, and yea theres some bad seeds who come on sometimes, but he had good people on michaels side as well like tom mesereau. again hes an interviewer. there no show out there like larry king, and if people dislike him, then stop watching. but im assuming they won't. right? sorry but i like this show. with his age hes still the best. too many other interviewers bring their own shoved opinions, where as larry atleast keeps neutral while interviewing.

and larry will ask him tough questions on why this ass is releasing this book now that mj is gone, or did michael want these tapes released

even meredith vieira asked him that ''But one of the first questions that people might ask is “did you betray his confidence in any way by releasing these tapes now, after his death?”

now everyone will know what a shiet shmuley is because tons of people watch larry king nightly.

That's why I asked WHAT CONCRETE EVIDENCE.

Just by Schmuck-ley saying that Michael wanted it to be published is hearsay.

Show me a contract where Michael signed a release form & I'll shut up.

Agree%!!!...show me the signed document and then I will STFU

Back