Favorite MJ Dance Performance

Which is your favorite Dance Performance?

• Total voters

ArabianGirl~AllTheTime

Proud Member
There are so many amazing dances that Mike shared with us! This poll is to show your appreciation for them! Which one is your favorite???

Personally I have to go with Smooth Criminal! I absolutely love the video and live performances!

What do u guys think?

*****BTW***** Sorta forgot to put Jam (Live) in the poll! So dont forget about it like i did!! :p:p
Thanks riviera1992

Last edited:
i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE how he does the performance to the song dangerous..it's so well orchestrated. i never even listen to that song, but i LOOOVE to see him perform it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hh96Ex-94s

my other fave is also smooth criminal, LOVE the full video of it and stage performances

Where is Rock With You? Or The Love You Save? I love the dancing in those two :dance:

I was tempted to vote for Beat It, but I had to go with Smooth Criminal, the dance makes that song!

Last edited:
Yeah, I had to go with SC too.
Tough choice though!

Thriller is obviously EPIC, and dangerous is just amazing. Billie Jean is historic and Beat It is great.

Smooth Criminal is just so damn cool!

for me its WBSS especially the little kick/stomp thing he does when they start singin ma-ma-se ma-ma-sa ma-ma-coosa! so fit to do that!
plus he always sings live when performing this song! :)

oh, a very tough choice...Smooth criminal, billie jean, dangerous are all my favourite!!!! But I will never forget how impressed I was the first time that I saw smooth criminal in history tour (gold pants!!!!:wub:)...The way he moved was like magic and I just loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D So I pick smooth criminal!!!!

Ill pick a few:

Jam Wembley 1992
Smooth Criminal Music Video
Billie Jean Bucharest 1996 and Manila 1996. The dancing in both are awesome!

I don't think people understand how genius Ghosts is.

You are so right! it didnt get a lot of love. especially in the US. but when i was little and lived in Jordan it was a really big deal when it came out! i hope they release it again soon so people can understand it and listen to the words. the song is really deep!

The Jam performance from Wembley 1992 is better than Bucharest IMO :S

where is rock with you....i just love it !!!!
and i vote for Dangerous....look at the dancers,they tried to do the same move as MJ,but just a contrast.....MJ killed them!

ok I went for Dangerous....but I really really love the '2 bad' routine from the Ghosts film :wub: in fact I like it just as much as the Dangerous dance :D

I love "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin" live performance on Bad Tour, but I also love "Bad" live too.

well Smooth Criminal of course. The best thing that ever happened to pop music. Ever.

hard to pick but I'll go for billie jean.

I voted for Ghosts because it's just pure genius! It's the most complex dance-performance I have ever seen! Only Michael could do that! It's just brilliant!

THIS IS SOOO HARD...

but i gotta go with Ghost/Is is scary.... does that mean 2 BAD is included?

i'm obsessed with the 2 Bad dance from Ghost.
AMAZING.

Last edited:
I picked Ghosts..I think the dance is AWESOME....It's unearthly to me...I love Smooth Criminal though as well!

Back