Did Michael smoke?

Lau2u

Proud Member
Hi guys...

I don't really think that he did, but I know I saw a picture of him holding a cigarette in his fingers once.And I saw a pic of him in a hotel room eating fruit and there was an ashtray on the table in front of him. Also I know that his fingernails were still brown and not touched much from the Vitilago, but in a up close photo I saw, two fingers looked like they could have been stained from nicotine. I will try to find the photos I am talking about...

Anyone I think that he was pretty health conscious and wouldn't want to ruin or hurt his voice..at least I think. So what are your opinions? Do you think he ever smoked?

Not condeming, just curious...

Laurie

Yay Laurie, your first thread! :lol:

The pic where he's holding the cigarette it's not lighted. Don't know about the other one..

Michael didn't like putting bad things into his body... well Tar and Arsenic anyway... Um No he didn't smoke.

Yay Laurie, your first thread! :lol:

The pic where he's holding the cigarette it's not lighted. Don't know about the other one..

Hiya Camp!!

Yeah my first one and what an odd one to start out with eh? I don't think MJ smoked but I was just curious cuz of the photo's I saw...His body was a dancer's body and I don't think he woulda messed with smoking..

Of course I can't find ANY of the photo's right now either! Gah...

Hiya Camp!!

Yeah my first one and what an odd one to start out with eh? I don't think MJ smoked but I was just curious cuz of the photo's I saw...His body was a dancer's body and I don't think he woulda messed with smoking..

Yeah I agree :) Still, there's something really sexy about that pic! Not that I'm hard to please.. :lol:

I alway thought he new the Piff (weed) cause i'm on my way to buy some chocolate

And I saw a pic of him in a hotel room eating fruit and there was an ashtray on the table in front of him.

There used to be ashtrays on tables in just about every hotel room. "Non-smoking" rooms are a fairly recent thing.

Nope, he didn't.
I heard somewhere that the picture where he's holding a sigarette was for fun, it was Quincy's sigarette.:cheeky:

There used to be ashtrays on tables in just about every hotel room. "Non-smoking" rooms are a fairly recent thing.

Yeah, I know that..this one had "butts" in it tho...

And Camp every pic I see of Michael is sexy as hell!! He oozed sexiness!! ♥ That strong, hard body!! GAH!!! I need a shower now!

Actually it was Frank Dileos cigarette. You know his manager, he is a smoker and there is a pic- MJ with Frank Dileo with the same clothes at the same place, but without the cigarette.

Actually it was Frank Dileos cigarette. You know his manager, he is a smoker and there is a pic- MJ with Frank Dileo with the same clothes at the same place, but without the cigarette.

A cigarette? That's rare! I've never seen him without a Cigar.

Ahh okay....thanks for the replies guys!

Yeah here is the picture, but I don't have the one with the cigarette
009.jpg

You can see they were just having fun :)

Camp!! You HAD to post that Manhood thread, right?! Now you'll NEVER see me for hours!!!

Camp!! You HAD to post that Manhood thread, right?! Now you'll NEVER see me for hours!!!

That's what friends are for! :lol: Start on the last page before it gets deleted... :naughty:

lol. hes sexy with a cig but i agree, he didnt like putting that in his body, he was even scared of fire and matches so i highly doubt it

lol. hes sexy with a cig but i agree, he didnt like putting that in his body, he was even scared of fire and matches so i highly doubt it

LOL, that just reminded me of the video where Mac is trying to set those snappers alight. :lol:

Quote : singers rarely smoke, if they want to have a long life time in the business.

Thats a lie,many of the big singers and famous people we know today smoke/drink and take drugs.

We will never know what Michael did behind closed doors,we can only guess and go by what he said,but what he actually did we will never know.

Mayb never in public but in his own space,we will never know

Back