• 6th Nov

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7th Nov

• 8th Nov

• 9th Nov

• 10th Nov (Last day of playing in some countries)

• 11th Nov (Last day of playing in some countries)

• I am not going

• Total voters

Dangerous 1991 HIStory

Proud Member
EDIT: Moderators, can you please add 27th to the poll options? :)

Please answer.

I will go on 29th because that's the day when it starts playing in my country. :)

Last edited:
I will go twice on the 28th and twice on the 29th - and then once the 30th and once the 31th with my family. Have got all the tickets! :lol:

all tix were sold out fr the 28th so i choose th 29th

I'm going on 10/31 with some other MJ fans I met on another board. It was the only day we could coordinate! I'm happy to go with other fans because I know I'm going to be crying...

My daughter wants to go and I was thinking of taking her the first day....but I really don't want to be a crying mess in front of her! I'm supposed to be the mom! She'll be weepy enough....

At least I'm going 10/31---I'll have to decide about another day....

I'm going on the 27th but it's not in the poll :(

I'm actually going on Oct. 27th opening night, which is not listed on the poll! :)

But I picked Oct. 31st (Halloween) because I'm going that date too.

The day it comes out, in the morning. I'm expecting my mom and I will probably the only ones in the theater, maybe a few others. So, it will be nice to watch it privately.

Oct 28. Gala Premier in Gothenburg, Sweden
Back to back on the same day 3 more times.. which
will be 5 times for October 28.

October 31st....2 times in Malmo,Sweden

November 1st... 2 times in Lund, Sweden.

So total 9 times so far and,
More to come

:wub::( :boohoo: :praying :cry:

Last edited:
I've got my tickets for 9pm on the 27th and I'm sure I'll see it at least a couple more times in the theater.

I'll go see it multiple times, but the first time will be 28th Oct, 5:45 pm. Looking fwd to it with mixed emotions :):(:cry: At least I know I'll be surrounded with loads of other fans, so I won't have to look far for comfort..

And the second time around I'll have my little sisters & bro with me, that'll be sweet. They're anxious to see the movie.. My older sisters are also planning on getting tickets, maybe I'll go with them too. Gosh, I :heart:my siblings.

on the 28th :D
can't seem to buy tix for other dates but will watch it more than once :yes:

I'm going on 31st Oct because I couldn't make it to the weekday showing.

October 28th :) + some anothers in my cincema.
I wanted to attend premiere, but it's too early in the morning to me commute to another city and I'll be on second or third showing... but not bad at all, can't wait!

im going oct 31st i figured halloween is a awesome day to see a mj concert/film!!! taking my neice with me!!!!:D

fri 30th oct 930pm with others from this board, wed 4th nov 7pm with boyfriend and his brother and hopefully wed 11th nov too 930pm with friends (if we get tickets as they go on sale on 27 oct)

October 31st at 16:50pm at the Vue cinema in the O2. Will be going with two friends.

Will be trying my hardest not to cry as I hate crying in public.

October 28th and 31st.
November 4th, 6th and 7th and then the very last screening.

Back