Jackson family at the mobo awards 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockstar

Proud Member
i hope this is o.k to post this :)

La Toya Jackson changed her plans so she could attend the Mobo Awards 2009 when she found out they were in Scotland, the ceremony's founder has claimed.
Kanya King said: "We've got La Toya Jackson who's never been to Scotland before so she's particularly rearranged her whole itinerary to be here for the show."
"When she heard it was in Glasgow, she was over the moon."
The star-studded ceremony, which is being held in Glasgow for the first time in its history, will include a tribute to Michael Jackson.
Describing the tribute, Kanya said: "We've got Jermaine Jackson doing a UK exclusive, Diversity who've choreographed a special number particularly for our show, Shaheen [Jafargholi] - who many people saw on Britain's Got Talent - will be performing I'll Be There."
She added: "I think it will be very moving, especially with La Toya and Jermaine Jackson together and we haven't seen that for a long time so I'm particularly looking forward to that."
The awards' host Reggie Yates agreed that the performances will be even more outstanding this year.
"I've just seen DJ Ironik and Chipmunk rehearsing, and Diversity will come on. They're all looking really good, really impressive," he said.
Reggie added: "I'm really looking forward to seeing Mr Hudson perform. I think he's fantastic, his new single White Lies is unbelievable, and I'm excited about seeing him on stage, doing what he does best with his band."
You can watch the MOBO Awards 2009 tonight on BBC3 at 9pm.
If you miss the programme, there’ll be a highlights show on BBC1 on Friday 2nd October at 10.40pm.
Click on the link below for more information about the MOBO Awards:-
http://www.facebook.com/l/846bf;www.mobo.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back