Did Marlon really work at a grocery store recently?

HOTEL

Proud Member
I remember reading this somwhere about a year or two ago but wasn't sure if it was just just a silly rumour or if indeed a fact. I can't believe things could have gotten this bad with no family to help him out. Was it true?

Definitely a silly rumour. Might not have been as big as Michael but no doubt that a Jackson wouldn't be able to go out in the street without being hounded let alone work at a grocery store.

No way, I really don't think he works at a grocery store, Just like I don't think Randy is a mechanic. They have a following too, and if that was true they would be hounded at the grocery store. :lol:

I remember shortly after Michael died Inside Edition did a report on the brothers, one filed bankrupcy and then they said Marlon worked shortly at a grocery store for extra money. I also saw it on ET, but I dunno if it's true.

:lol: I could image it though
"That's $8.99 please"
"Aren't you Marlon Jackson!!!?"
"Yeah... I'll just take the $8.99"

:rofl:

I think the rumor is an exaggeration. I presume Marlon was helping a friends business out and nothing more. I'm pretty sure Marlon earns good royalties from on songs from The Jacksons albums etc and has business interests.

Back