Jackson's Doc Had Propofol Sent to GF's Place

#1MJstan

Proud Member
Jackson Doc Had Propofol Sent to GF's Place

Posted Oct 3rd 2009 7:30AM by TMZ Staff
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Dr. Conrad Murray had a Las Vegas pharmacy send a steady supply of Propofol to his girlfriend's Santa Monica apartment -- the apartment where he was living.

1002_alvarez_house_exz.jpg

Our sources tell us Dr. Murray had Applied Pharmacy send Propofol by Fed Ex to the address of Nicole Alvarez, the mother of the doctor's 7th child.

We've also confirmed with our law enforcement sources in the weeks preceding Jackson's death Dr. Murray was living at Alvarez's home during the days ... and only went to Jackson's home at night when he administered drugs to the singer.

Our sources say they have traced some but not all of the Propofol bottles found in Jackson's home after he died, to Applied Pharmacy.

Alvarez has been uncooperative with law enforcement and was forced to appear before the L.A. County Grand Jury last month to testify.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/category/michael-jackson/#ixzz0T9RjEk2m

Will post it again since it got lost.... No biggie...

SMH@this... Um I wonder if she knows that it's illegal to have drugs shipped across state lines.... Especially when you don't have a prescription for them... I see mandatory minimum in her future and that is no less than 25yrs.... Although Fed time is Club Med time for most guilty ppl, but for the women it's worse cuz they have to figure out who is going to take their child/children... But she deserves it since she was playing hardball with the grand jury and she knew damn well what Murray was up to...

If I am not mistaken Murray can prescribe meds in Cali no give them.... Ewww I hope that sucka goes down hard... Fire and brimestone baby..

Back