I found my old MJ cassette tapes :D

Campari

Proud Member
I finally found my old tapes! :lol:
I listened through them and they're OK still. The sound quality is so far off from what I'm used to now, but there was something a little magical about not being able to skip songs... Seeing these just makes me so sentimental.. I miss being young and care free :( :lol:

DSC02342.jpg

Nice, mate. I have my BOTDF and BAD cassete. The others is gone...

I finally found my old tapes! :lol:
I listened through them and they're OK still. The sound quality is so far off from what I'm used to now, but there was something a little magical about not being able to skip songs... Seeing these just makes me so sentimental.. I miss being young and care free :( :lol:

DSC02342.jpg

I am so with you on this. If I still had a cassette player, I'd pop in some of my old tapes again for old time's sake. Sure, mp3's and cd's sound better, but there definitely was something special about not being able to skip tracks. It helped you appreciate the entire album.

nostalgia!!!

-looking at those bad and dangerous ones.

the first michael music i ever got was the bad,dangerous,history cassettes.
too bad i was destructive as a child and probably broke 'em playing 'em.
the constant rewind fast forwarding. i could not stay on a song. it had to be the song i wanted to listen to. when i finally got a cd player i seriously went straight to heaven.

actually i still have the history cassettes. and they play like new.
i used to play the Janet. album cassette also and its gone too now, its weird, there were cds at the time, but it took awhile for me to get them.

Campari, I'm envy you! lol! Envy good.

Wow, these tapes are a relic. You have valuables. Save them with great care and affection. I have tapes k-7 (today it is very difficult to find to buy), but I have a lot of VHS tapes and discs of Michael.

I have those away in tape draw, among all my dozens of remixes, that I recieved from friends who recorded them for me. I'm interested to wanna load on my ipod, but don't know how to do that. I also have Janet's 'Control' album on tape.

cool pics, Campari :)

i have also old MJ tapes - i think i haven't listened to them in this decade but i still keep them for their sentimental value :)

here's Dangerous:

dsc01880mf.jpg

dsc01885y.jpg
dsc01883le.jpg

but being not able to skip tracks wasn't a good thing at all, it required so much patience to constantly rewind favourite parts :lol: i rarely listened to whole tracks back then, not mention whole albums lol.

I also have these cassettes...I have them at work were they have been with me for 20 years....good thing have a combo cd/cassette player there otherwise I wouldn't be able to listen to them......oh yeah wait a minute.... I still have a cassette player in my car..:lmao:

Back