Scuffed memorial programme update!

Richy23

Proud Member
I lost a thread in last nights maintenance so I just thought Id give an update :) Basically I received my ticket and programme from Ticketmaster but the envelope was damaged which resulted in the the programme being damaged. I contacted ticketmaster today though and got this email back:

Thanks for your email.

Please return the damaged item via Royal Mail Special Delivery to the following address:

FAO Kristan Ashton
Ticketmaster Customer Services
PO Box 798
Manchester
M60 1WU

Please include a short covering note detailing your name address and booking reference number. We shall send out a replacement on receipt.

Best regards,

Tom.

So it's good news! If you're not happy with yours I'd encourage you to email them too! I know one lady in the original thread was going to email them and then post back what they said..I can't remember who it was though so hopefully they'll read this! :D

Glad Ticketmaster have acted correctly! :)

I'd be writing a letter to Royal Mail as well telling them that they've caused an inconvienience and that they should handle mail better. I hate Royal Mail with a passion!

Mine is a little scuffed, but not enough to send it all the way back really. I was hoping they would give out another program, instead of asking you return the item, as a sorry for the trouble. The thing is sending it back is costing us all money again, they should pay for the postage they are the ones that didn't package it very well!

mine are not scuffed, but both left hand corners have been a bit mangled. All they had to do was place a piece of card inside and a do not bend message on it.

I dont know if I trust to send it back for a replacement though.

dont even get me started on Royal mail..4 parcels gone missing that i sent on the same day, now having a bumfight with them to get my money back. I hate them more than anything else at the mo

Royal Mail do not seem to take care of people's mail. I have got a few things that have been broke or lost because of them, and they have the cheek to ask for more money!!! LOL I heard there are hundreds and hundreds of items they never delivered every year!

I'm glad they are giving you a replacement! I'd be worried they wouldn't send another one out though, they should just send another one! Make sure you send it signed for special delivery. :)

Back