• Yes

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • No

Votes: 18 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i'm in two minds.
1. i agree with you but...
2. i have every thing else and would feel my collection would be incomplete without it.

i'm gonna wait untill its actually out then decide.

Don't feel like you should buy this to complete your collection. That is the feeling that Sony are taking advantage of when they plan releases like this. By not releasing the song as a single they are exploiting your desire to own all MJ's material to make you buy songs you already own, so instead of buying a song for 79p from itunes you've got to buy the whole album. Not to mention the fact that they are potentially robbing MJ of the chance of having another No.1 song.

If it's on vinyl yes as I am a die hard record collector otherwise no.

I'm glad that there are people who can't be fooled easily by Sony... :)
I really really want to buy new MJ cd... I haven't buy anything new after Thriller 25th (which was quite bad), but i promised i won't support this robbing... It is hard to resist, but i will try it!

Yes.

I want to own the new song, I'm intrigued by the poem and the demos and the booklet sounds cool (I'm always a sucker for album artwork).

I wish fans would stop moaning. If you expected a whole disc full of unreleased material then you were deluded from the word go....

Michael's only been dead just over 3 months. I'm sure the unreleased material will surface eventually, but I for one am GLAD that it's not coming out now. The timing would be horrible.

Just look forward to the film and enjoy the single.

I haven't decided yet either, like some of you..

maybe..maybe not. I'll wait until it comes out and then make up my mind.

Yes, I already have it in pre-order.
But I also feel that without buying TII my collection would feel incomplete even tho we already have all the songs and stuff.
I'm still buying it :yes:

I'm undecided...I may buy it eventually, but at the moment I'm thinking that as it's all material that I have at least three or four times over already it's probably not worth it just for one song that they SHOULD release separately anyway.

I also pre-ordered it....a couple of weeks ago....I am not to hot on seeing Sony make money....however I am all for supporting Michael.

No on the album, definitely yes for the DVD. I'm almost as excited about that as I am the movie. I figure they'll have lots of extras on the DVD. It's not even about Sony for me. I just know I'll hear the single sufficiently without buying it, especially since it'll be on the DVD and I'll play that about a million times.

I'm for SURE buying it.
I'm a fan, I'm gonna support him so the press can't tear him down based on album sales.
My anger towards sony doesn't outweigh my support for Michael
plus, I want 'this is it' and the demos

Nope, not going to pay for stuff I already own multiple times.

+ I don't really like the new song (it's ok, but not great IMO).

I'm going to buy the blu-ray version.
Mike in HD and the best sound there is.

Yes, I pre-ordered it. I'm not all that excited about the tracklist to be honest and not too crazy about Sony either, but I would like for the album to do well b/c not matter what, if it doesn't sell, the media will once again find a way to trash Michael. I'm only buying it because I want to support MJ and his legacy.

Yes, I already have it in pre-order.
But I also feel that without buying TII my collection would feel incomplete even tho we already have all the songs and stuff.
I'm still buying it :yes:

I ordered 2. One for me, and my nephew wanted it, and he is 16.

Back