Would you come to a Michael Jackson Convention?

ForeverTheKing

Proud Member
if it was in Gary, IN? what kind of activities would u like to see? how much would you be willing to spend on a ticket if part of the sales were going towards a gift to be purchased on behalf of the fans and presented to the jackson fam? im asking these questions for a reason folks! please get back at me :)

you live overseas...other than MJ come back to life and performing a comeback show...what would make you excited enough to fly to the US to come to the convention?

A Jackson 5 show with Janet in Michael's place :D hehe.. Oh and I'd like to see his stage outfits from the different tours :wild:

Er... yea!

If it wasn't obvious, I'm an MJ nerd! :) LOLS!

But Gary Ind. is really faaaarr....

I'd love to go MJ Convention. You know, if I go to anime or Naruto convention I dress up as MJ there.

Gary, Indiana is one of the most dangerous places in the US to be. It's like #7 on the most dangerous cities. I'd suggest doing it in a safer environment, maybe like...

Somewhere on the West Coast perhaps... ;)
...In my dreams...

Gary, Indiana is one of the most dangerous places in the US to be. It's like #7 on the most dangerous cities. I'd suggest doing it in a safer environment, maybe like...

Somewhere on the West Coast perhaps... ;)
...In my dreams...

Well its night like the convention would be held in crazy hours of the night it would be morning/day event. and Gary is special because MANY of MJ's fans have never been to 2300 Jackson Street to see where the Michael and the family grew up! It a certain feeling of closeness that IMO you can not experience anywhere else but Gary :)

And that city is NOT that bad. I live in Chicago and we are by far worse than Gary and i manage to make it through the day alive...

you live overseas...other than MJ come back to life and performing a comeback show...what would make you excited enough to fly to the US to come to the convention?

Well, excited may not be the right word, but being able to visite his resting place would definitely have me make that kind of trip (even if I'm not overseas)

I live in South Bend, IN, so I would definately attend anything Michael Jackson related in Gary or Chicago. I have never been to a convention before so I don't know what I would pay or like to see. All I can say is I am on disability waiting for a kidney transplant in Chicago, so of coarse reasonably priced would be best in my situation and I am sure many others with the economy, and depending on distance travel and accomodations.

Well its night like the convention would be held in crazy hours of the night it would be morning/day event. and Gary is special because MANY of MJ's fans have never been to 2300 Jackson Street to see where the Michael and the family grew up! It a certain feeling of closeness that IMO you can not experience anywhere else but Gary :)

And that city is NOT that bad. I live in Chicago and we are by far worse than Gary and i manage to make it through the day alive...

I understand where you are coming from. I'd love to visit where he grew up. I also think having it in a bigger town would make more sense. Then again, I'm sure Gary wouldn't mind the revenue a MJ Convention would bring in... But I'm not making up this whole "dangerous place" thing.

1 New Orleans, LA
2 Camden, NJ
3 Detroit, MI
4 St. Louis, MO
5 Oakland, CA
6 Flint, MI
7 Gary, IN
8 Birmingham, AL
9 Richmond, CA
10 North Charleston, SC

I mean, really. It's number 7 out of 25.

I understand where you are coming from. I'd love to visit where he grew up. I also think having it in a bigger town would make more sense. Then again, I'm sure Gary wouldn't mind the revenue a MJ Convention would bring in... But I'm not making up this whole "dangerous place" thing.

1 New Orleans, LA
2 Camden, NJ
3 Detroit, MI
4 St. Louis, MO
5 Oakland, CA
6 Flint, MI
7 Gary, IN
8 Birmingham, AL
9 Richmond, CA
10 North Charleston, SC

I mean, really. It's number 7 out of 25.

yep and sadly my hometown is #1 :( and its more about helping putting some money into gary...they have alot of projects lined up for MJ (the muesum which i cant wait to see) and if any town deserves any money from MJ more...its Gary.

Back