Has anyone ever said anything bad to Michael in front of his face?

KB50MJ

Proud Member
I always wondered that.

Has anyone disrespected him or said bad things right to him?

And if so, how did he take it?

I think in Taiwan a local politician insinuated he was a child molestor when he was receiving some type of award and Michael said "What's her problem?"

Of course, unfortunately.

During his adolescent years, some would comment in front of him about his acne, about him not looking like cute lil Michael Jackson anymore etc. When this happened, as he has told us, he wanted to dig a hole and die right there.

Then there were people (I think he talked about this around the late 70s or early 80s) who'd rudely tell him to sign things as if he owed them something. They think they're doing him a favour by buying his albums. Michael would go, "But you bought the album because you like my music."

yes....there was at least one person who said that they made Michael what he is, and was rude in commanding him to sign an autograph. we all know plenty of bad things were said to his face. and who could forget that clown who rushed the stage? i can't even remember his name. no wonder.(looks like two of us posted at the same time.)

Wow interesting. I always wanted to see a human side of MJ. I want to see him angry.

Because you rarely see him angry in public.

Especially in his later years.

yes....there was at least one person who said that they made Michael what he is, and was rude in commanding him to sign an autograph. we all know plenty of bad things were said to his face. and who could forget that clown who rushed the stage? i can't even remember his name. no wonder.(looks like two of us posted at the same time.)

do you mean jarvis cocker at the brits?........ fecking arse hole.

i remember watching it and felt for Michael but he carried on always the professional.
jarvis cocker was and always will be a nothing astist and his only claim to fame is this shit assed intrusion. he got his 5 mins of fame on the news for it but where is he now?... ass wipe.

Im sure there would of been employees who have clashed with Michael on occasions. Probs last thing they ever did in his presence.

Whoa, wait, Jarvis Cocker rushed the stage on MJ? What happened? I've never heard of this...

I thought it was funny and it didnt even faze Michael one bit and the guy made a complete idiot of himself as History will judge him.

I remember that prank call he got a few years back. This guy claiming he was Akon. (Pathetic). At the end they were talking about building schools and the guy said to Michael..."Yeah...that is, you know, if you don't plan on molesting any more kids."

I personally freaked out when he said that 'cause I thought Michael was gonna lose it. Suprisingly enough, he didn't. What happened was :

Mike : "Ah, you're just hilarious"
Guy : "What do you mean"
Mike : (Clever enough to change his voice) "You thought you were talking to Mr.Jackson?"

Guy : What?
Mike: "You thought you were talking to Mr.Jackson, didn't you?"
Guy : "Of course, who was I talking to?"
Mike: "Ahah" (Hangs up).

LOL. Classic.

I remember that prank call he got a few years back. This guy claiming he was Akon. (Pathetic). At the end they were talking about building schools and the guy said to Michael..."Yeah...that is, you know, if you don't plan on molesting any more kids."

I personally freaked out when he said that 'cause I thought Michael was gonna lose it. Suprisingly enough, he didn't. What happened was :

Mike : (Clever enough to change his voice) "You thought you were talking to Mr.Jackson?"

LOL. Classic.

That's GREAT! LMAO

Is it possible to listen to that prank call somewhere?

LOL. Classic.

:lol:

Thanks. SMDH @ this fake Akon dude: 'Of course. Two big powerful names, nothing can stop us.' Forced much? Dude sounds like a robot. And about the diamond: 'I'll definitely let you know when one of my slaves, uh...' LAME.

Look at this YT comment:

Michael was playing this dude the whole time.. Michael was with Akon just days before this interview, spoke about specific topics and he was testing this dude. Akon told him that he (Akon) wanted the largest diamond.. SO Michael said he wants it, to see what this dude says. Michael has flown in planes thousands of times, he knows 30+ thousand feet in the air you cannot speek on the phone.. He's playin' this dude 100%

Mike GOT HIM

Last edited:
I can't read lips but did Michael swear at 0:21???

He said 'F*ck you'

According to comments on youtube page, he was mad because 'one of his fans fell near his car because there was so many people and the photographer pushed his fans and his fan fell and michael saw that'

Michael was playing this dude the whole time.. Michael was with Akon just days before this interview, spoke about specific topics and he was testing this dude. Akon told him that he (Akon) wanted the largest diamond.. SO Michael said he wants it, to see what this dude says. Michael has flown in planes thousands of times, he knows 30+ thousand feet in the air you cannot speek on the phone.. He's playin' this dude 100%

Mike GOT HIM

That's interesting. Michael asked specific quetions to him during the conversation.

Back