Daily News - October 8, 2009

MsSnoop

Proud Member
Not too much going on - please put any 'news' here - thank you and have a great Thursday!

Jay-Z pays tribute to Michael Jackson

Entertainment Weekly - Joseph Brannigan Lynch

Auction Bidder Sues Michael Jackson's Estate

Vibe - ‎A $5 million lawsuit was filed against Michael Jackson's estate and Julien's Auction House, after a Jackson auction bidder claims he never got his winnings. ...

on Amazon.co.UK
41Vj4B2OO1L._SS500_.jpg

http://www.amazon.co.uk/EyeCatchClothing-Michael-Jackson-Legacy-Sleeveless/dp/B002JOXY6C

michael_jordan_vs_michael_jackson.jpg

Today in
Michael Jackson History

1994 - In Memphis, TN, Michael Jackson, Lisa Marie Presley and Janet Jackson attended the all-star "Elvis Aaron Presley - The Tribute."

1998 - It was reported that an application for a Michael Jackson concert in Kuala Lumpur had been rejected. The reason cited was "the effect it would have on the young." The city had also rejected a concert three years earlier.

1999 - Debbie Rowe filed for a divorce from Michael Jackson citing irreconcilable differences. The two were married on November 14, 1996. It was reported that Rowe was six months pregnant at the time of the wedding.

tp://lisaburks.typepad.com/gravehunting/

Michael Jackson's Location Confirmed As Fans Show Their Love With Flowers, Gifts
It's been a busy autumn so I haven't had a chance to go grave hunting lately. However....

Happily, reader Erin Jacobs visited Forest Lawn Glendale this weekend and reports that my theory about Michael Jackson being entombed in the Ascension Windows sarcophagus on the Holly Terrace is correct!

6a00d83454de4669e20120a614b990970c-450wi

From Erin ~

"Just wanted to tell you that your grave hunting hunches were spot on. You can now change your web site to say; this is where Michael Jackson is laid to rest. The small room at the end of the hallway is covered with flowers and balloons. We brought a huge arrangement of flowers and the guards walked them back for us why we watched through the window. We even took video. No problems with that, the guards were very friendly and they didn't try to make us erase the film. Again, thank you!"

Thank YOU, Erin!
Stay tuned for a link to Erin's video when it's finalized online.

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 768x1024.
MJ069.jpg

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768.
MJ173.jpg

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768.
MJ159.jpg

6a00d83454de4669e20120a614bd49970c-450wi
[/IMG]

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 768x1024.
MJ167.jpg

wol_error.gif
MJ118.jpg

wol_error.gif
MJ121.jpg

Forest Lawn Security delivering flowers to MJ's sarcophagus
6a00d83454de4669e20120a614bbd4970c-450wi

a recent pic of the sarcophagus
flg-21.jpg

See more pics
http://s961.photobucket.com/albums/a...obs29/?start=0

and pics of Delores "Dee Dee" Jackson's and Michael's grandmother's grave also at Forest Lawn
http://lisaburks.typepad.com/gravehunting/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lisabur...7621211570980/

i dont get why they say the sarcophagus is in a room though and then show that picture. it doesnt make sense. i hope its in a room cause its hardly safe otherwise. u only have to go through the main entrance to get access.if u look at the pics its confusing cause they say small room is covered in flowers etc yet theres no room in the pic u just walk directly upto the sarcophagus from the main entrance. is he actually in the sarcophagus in the pic i hate this *fills up*

Last edited:
and i see most of this info was posted back in sept. apologies. the bit about fans going there and confirming the location is new but the location was reported on back in sept

Michael should be at Neverland, if some people here have problems with what i say just dont quote me

but that is a nice place, is just that is not iconic, you know, but its good

Oh God, cant believe all this happening...

elusive moonwalker, nice gesture :flowers: , wish i could go

i dont get why they say the sarcophagus is in a room though and then show that picture. it doesnt make sense. i hope its in a room cause its hardly safe otherwise. u only have to go through the main entrance to get access.if u look at the pics its confusing cause they say small room is covered in flowers etc yet theres no room in the pic u just walk directly upto the sarcophagus from the main entrance. is he actually in the sarcophagus in the pic i hate this *fills up*

I'm thinking the sarcophagus being in an obvious alcove may appear to some as a "room", for lack of a better word. It's not like the wall mounted crypts you can see just before the "room/alcove". And in that pic that was taken of the area there are what appear to be quite a few wall crypts on the left immediately before the "alcove"; if the stories are true that the Jackson family purchased 12 (or was it 10) crypts in total, those could be the ones we're seeing in the pic on the left. Idk, just thinking out loud, but a possible explanation.

Last edited:
yeah could be. figure of speech i guess. im gald its like that and not one of those horrible drawer in the wall things

I can't bring myself to believe it is MICHAEL'S SARCOPHAGUS we're discussing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Yes, I'm still in denial...)

The crypt is in a small area blocked off by a small brass gate. It's not a room like most people are thinking a room to be.

Back