3 Part Audio Interview w/Randy Phillips on YouTube

Hmm. All I have to say is that his flippant remarks about cutting up food, not being there to "tuck him in" and fighting about going to rehearsals are concerning.

So Colony Capital called Randy for the shows? And at the meeting were MJ, Randy and Thome? Hmm.

This, and those pics of Thome manhandling MJ leave me suspicious.

Randy says MJ's heart was still beating when he arrived at the hospital? Ummmm...

Why is Randy mimicking MJ's voice like that? Bleh.

What photo of Thome man handling MJ? Can you post it, or a link to it?
I find it disturbing that Randy thinks it's ok for him to mimmick MJs voice. when Mike was alive a kinda accepted that as humour, but given the circumstances surrounding AEG, Randy and Mike, I do find it disrespectful to mock him now. How do you feel about it?

Totally agree bobmoo79.... totally unacceptable, but I also find it unacceptable to expect someone to rehearse 10 hours a day when they have an 'eating disorder' as he put it.

If just Randy, MJ & Tohme were at the meeting then I'm even more suspicious about the signed contract than I was previously. :(

I thought it was interesting...didn't like the mimicking of MJ's voice at all, and some other stuff said. But overall, it was an interesting interview I thought was worth sharing.

bobmoo70: here are links to some photos of MJ and Tohme in London. I don't know if these are the ones eighthnoterojo is talking about...but they came to my mind when I read that post.

http://mjjgallery.free.fr/2009/various/london2009/oliver/002.jpg

http://mjjgallery.free.fr/2009/various/london2009/oliver/021.jpg

http://mjjgallery.free.fr/2009/various/london2009/oliver/015.jpg

http://mjjgallery.free.fr/2009/various/london2009/oliver/018.jpg

Listened to all three parts. It is very interesting to read the comments beneath the videos. People are expressing how I feel about the interview and Randy Phillips.

Hmm, the pics I remember seeing (posted here at the forum) were at Klein's office, if I recall correctly. But I might be remembering incorrectly. But if I'm not, and these are other ones, then it might be that Thome was manhandling MJ pretty often. These are just the instances that were caught with cameras...

Thanks for posting TinaG

There are not many people who '' have a face you want to punch'...But this tohme tohme IS one...Arghhh get your hands off him! he is not some animal or something you can try to gain authority over..pleaseee, he looks so desperate for attention...I bet he was a loner,someone in school CRAVING for attention..or a bully..
Makes me sick how lucky and fortunate he was to be close to someone like michael jackson.Out of all the people in the world, HE got access, where is the justice?

AND FOR ALL THE WRONG REASONS!...I mean where is he??? No comments, no tv show trying to find him or find more info...This should be a priority, people like him CAN'T crawl under the rocks!...He needs to be investigated

And then there is randy philllips, his face/voice aggravate me too..ok DON'T do an impression of mj after he dies?? come onnnn...STOP SAYING OKAY!!! If he said that to m i would kick him, no question...keeping kicking and punching followed by an okay each time..

I will listen to all parts before i write about spcifics, but some stuff he said is VERY questionable and interesting for bad reasons..No wonder he wanted to do an audio interview..

OMG are we goonna see these fools at premieres? Proclaiming their innocence and acting like they were doing good for mj?? sigh

I love how Randy talks about MJ. He seems completely honest and open. I also loved how he said that the movie is a glimpse into the heart and soul of a genius. Can't WAIT to see Michael in the new footage.

emmm...he was on life support? I thought they couldn't revive him?

:(

He sounded as if he hated Michael immitating his voice, and he told a number of lies, Michael was already dead for several hours he had blood lividity. He also said he cut up food chicken and brocoli, but MJ hated brocoli. He said MJ manipulate others barked orders. ... UM I don't think so, Michael was the one clearly being manipulated, he is now dead as a result. He is trying to cover something and not doing a good job of it as he is catching himself out

He sounded as if he hated Michael immitating his voice, and he told a number of lies, Michael was already dead for several hours he had blood lividity. He also said he cut up food chicken and brocoli, but MJ hated brocoli. He said MJ manipulate others barked orders. ... UM I don't think so, Michael was the one clearly being manipulated, he is now dead as a result. He is trying to cover something and not doing a good job of it as he is catching himself out

he's a sleezy scumbag who's dancing on MJ's grave while counting the money
I didn't like him or Barrack from the moment they announced 50 concerts(!!) in march and from the moment I read that article where they were calling Michael an "undervalued asset"
I knew these guys are bad news, I knew MJ was stressed out of his mind and didn't know how to get out of this, it was like watching a disaster unfold in front of my eyes and I couldn't do anything about it. Anything for money!

Randy Phillips can talk his way out of the situation as much as he wants, I'll never trust what he says.

His company showed its true colours way back at the pre-sale stage of all of this and now he's backtracking.

No matter how you try to cut it, they failed in their responsibility to their client and my concerns go even deeper about them.

This interview changes nothing of my opinion of them AEG/Phillips.

Randy Phillips can talk his way out of the situation as much as he wants, I'll never trust what he says.

His company showed its true colours way back at the pre-sale stage of all of this and now he's backtracking.

No matter how you try to cut it, they failed in their responsibility to their client and my concerns go even deeper about them.

This interview changes nothing of my opinion of them AEG/Phillips.

I totally agree with you. Listening to him makes me so sick. Something that I don't understand is the whole rush in releasing the movie so fast, it hasn't even been 4 months and already they are releasing the single, and soon the TII soundtrack and the film is coming.

To me, it just shows they are somewhat guilty. If they knew they weren't guilty, they wouldn't be worried about the film clearing the company's name. Why would they worry about that? Unless it was pretty obvious they overworked Michael.

All of this just makes me really angry. I hope they also pay for their crimes.

Long live the King.

Great interview. I especially liked the part about "being blown" away by the Billie Jean performance..

Hmm, the pics I remember seeing (posted here at the forum) were at Klein's office, if I recall correctly. But I might be remembering incorrectly. But if I'm not, and these are other ones, then it might be that Thome was manhandling MJ pretty often. These are just the instances that were caught with cameras...

Thanks for posting TinaG

His rough treatment of Michael is particularly evident in the photos from the night Michael attended the play in London, after the 02 announcement. He was gripping Michael's arm so tightly, surely that must have been painful. The thread is many pages back now, but if someone has the time? Nearly every pic of them together is the same thing, though, with that vise-grip on Michael's arm.

His rough treatment of Michael is particularly evident in the photos from the night Michael attended the play in London, after the 02 announcement. He was gripping Michael's arm so tightly, surely that must have been painful. The thread is many pages back now, but if someone has the time? Nearly every pic of them together is the same thing, though, with that vise-grip on Michael's arm.

002.jpg

044.jpg

:no:

I totally agree with you. Listening to him makes me so sick. Something that I don't understand is the whole rush in releasing the movie so fast, it hasn't even been 4 months and already they are releasing the single, and soon the TII soundtrack and the film is coming.

To me, it just shows they are somewhat guilty. If they knew they weren't guilty, they wouldn't be worried about the film clearing the company's name. Why would they worry about that? Unless it was pretty obvious they overworked Michael.

All of this just makes me really angry. I hope they also pay for their crimes.

Long live the King.
Why the rush? To profit of the sudden overwhelming interest in everything MJ since his death. The huge interest will wane over time; now is the time they can make the most $. It's always about $. I'm pretty sure they could care less about clearing their name, unless it would hamper their capacity for making $.

Absolutely frightening.

Are you talking about the play Randy mentions in this interview? Randy mentions Lester, but makes no mention of Thome being there.. he conveniently left that out of the conversation..

Thanks StephluvsMJ.

*goes away to cry*

Last edited:
emmm...he was on life support? I thought they couldn't revive him?

:(

Right. that part jumped out at me so hard....I had to write down exactly what he was saying....I mean, I realize that THIS IS NOT the investigative unit, but.....I am posting here what Phillips said regarding that, cause I don't understand at all?

The interviewer asks:
"Was he flatlined at that point?" (he means, at the hospital where Phillips was standing outside the door of the room that Michael was in)

Phillips response...verbatim....

"…No, here’s what my understanding is based on what the attending nurse told Frank and I. She asked where his mother was? I asked why are you asking? And, she said we have him on life support. I asked what does that mean? I kinda knew what it meant, but I asked what did it mean? And she said well, he has no brain function. His heart is still beating but he has no brain function. And, so depending on how you look at death, how you professionally term it…when he got to the hospital he was… his brain had had a lack of oxygen. I am not a doctor but if I had to guess what really killed him was respiratory failure not heart failure."

I don't even know what to do with that, honestly. It contradicts everything we've heard from the EMT's, etc....although, I do realize what he have heard previously was not "official".......so, I dunno. Seems important...but, so does everything these days.

If mods want this post moved, or deleted, go for it. there was no thread regarding the Phillips interview in the Investigative unit, hence my posting this here.

propofol induces respiratory depression and too much propofol is what caused the respiratory failure. if Murray realized that MJ's heart is still beating and didn't call for help right away than that's more then negligence that's murder because every minute counts when it comes to brain function
I tent to believe Phillips in this case, this shows you can't rely on what the media tells you it's all a bunch of regurgitated crap because they don't know the truth themselves

I hate to say this, but i have heard that if mj hadn't have died he would have certainly have been brain damaged. so maybe he was on life support at one point.
why would he have an oxygen mask on in the ambulance if he was already gone then?

I dn't know what to say about Thome...but he scares me. I zoomed in on this photo.. what the heck..looks like someone is about to try to remove Thomes hand..

http://mjjgallery.free.fr/2009/various/london2009/oliver/018.jpg

look at that big camera pointed in Blanket's face..tuttut

Back