Songs he never performed live?

Pez

Proud Member
Sooo many great songs he had never performed live! Part of me hopes one day something will be released from the vaults from maybe a rehearsal from a tour or performance showing these songs:

Get on the floor (fastly becoming one of my favorite MJ songs)
It's the falling in love
Burn this disco out
Girlfriend
Girl is mine
Say Say Say
State of shock
Walk right now
P.Y.T. (

Last edited:
I would have loved to see him sing The Lady Of My Life live , a girl from the audience could join him on stage as he sang it like he did with She's Out Of My Life. Also You Are My Life would have been awesome, such a beautiful ballad, it would have been great live.

State of shock
Mick Jagger did this live with Tina Turner (with Hall & Oates as part of the band, and Eddie Kendricks & David Ruffin of the Temptations as the background singers) at Live Aid.

I would have loved to see him sing The Lady Of My Life live , a girl from the audience could join him on stage as he sang it like he did with She's Out Of My Life.

So Listen To My Heart
Lay Your Body Close To Mine

I guess the girls reactions would've been even more umpredictable, don't you think? LOL
But I'd have loved to see him sing it live too.

I bet MJ had so much rehearsal footage in the vaults that maybe, just maybe some of these songs were rehearsed on each tour and possibly done live?

I still can't get over how he never did P.Y.T live. Who Is It and Keep The Faith would have been amazing live too.

Oh and Streetwalker, I would have LOVED to have seen him do that song live, it's one of my favourite songs ever by him.

My personal favorites

Cry
Unbreakable
Privacy
Money
In the back
Threatened
The way you love me

My faves:

The Lady in my Life :wub:
PYT
Keep the Faith
Give into me
Liberian Girl
Superfly Sister (don't think I've ever heard it live)

Baby Be Mine would have fitted really well on the Bad Tour

I would have loved 2 Bad - such high energy like Jam - just LOVE Jam!!! I remember requesting it for TII when we got those emails asking for what songs we would like (can't believe we were being picky about the songs he should perform when now we just want him back).

You know, I always dreamt of hearing him sing Lady in My Life live.
I was actually hoping he'd do at least one performance of it during the whole This Is It thing.

I would so much love to hear Speechless live! Also would have loved to hear/see Unbreakable and Invincible live. Would have been awesome to see the coreography that he would do with those two!

PYT definitely should have been done live. It's weird I always had this thought or imagination, or maybe a memory in my mind that he did sing it live, with like colorful strobe lights and everything. I don't know where this image comes from. It might be a different song, but I seem to recall something like that for some reason. It definitely deserved to be sung live.

I would love to see live whatever happens, break of dawn, butterflies, who is it and of course Give in to me!!!!!:wub:

"State of Shock", "Give in to me" and "Say Say Say":: of my faves ever!!
Never heard them live.

But I notice someting, they are all duets (I "Give in to me" Michael duet with Slash)

Back