The LATE edition of the weeekends news thread Oct 10 - 11

mariemarie

Guests
Missed this thread? I made one on Friday, but it mysteriously disappeared!!

What Michael Jackson song are you?

There are good singers, but none are NEARLY as fantastic as the one, the only, Michael Jackson!! He wrote the two best-selling albums of all time, and was an amazing dancer. Find out what song you are, and why.

Do you love Michael Jackson? Do you love his songs? Well, find out which one you are, and if you are a song that you happen to love, then that's great for you! If not, listen to it and see if you will grow to love it.

Take the test HERE http://gotoquiz.com/what_michael_jackson_song_are_you_2

Michael Jackson Was The Shyest, Best Dressed, Most Creative High-Schooler…..

mj.jpg

Check out Michael’s 1979 yearbook that was auctioned off yesterday in L.A.

http://www.thelifefiles.com/2009/10...est-best-dressed-most-creative-high-schooler/

On Ebay:
MICHAEL JACKSON MOONWALK BOOK AUTOGRAPHED 1ST EDITION

This first edition HARD COVER book was hand signed by Michael Jackson at Collectors Bookstore in Hollywood. Michael used to frequent this store during his shopping sprees.

I bought the book from an aquaintance of one of the bookstore owners of the store. Personally signed by Michael in PERFECT VIVID RED INK.
CONTAINS THE FAMOUS DRAWING OF MICHAEL TOO!

The book is in mint condition and includes the BUSINESS card from the Collector's Bookstore in Hollywood. USA SHIPPING ONLY. Thank you for looking.
KEPT IN A COOL DRY NON-SMOKING ENVIRONMENT WITH BUBBLE WRAPPING

If you are shopping for a Michael Jackson autograph on Ebay, VERIFY WITH THE ON LINE AUTHENTICATORS
Research before you buy!

Thanks for visiting and may MJ rest in peace.

http://cgi.ebay.com/MICHAEL-JACKSON...73751843QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0

Today in
Michael Jackson History

1981 - LaToya Jackson appeared on "Soul Train."

1992 - HBO aired the Michael Jackson concert "From Bucharest - The Dangerous Tour." They taped the show on September 19th in Bucharest, Romania.

michael-jackson+dangerous+tour+stage.jpg

Heal the World

Jackson_Michael_Black_or_White_Lia_Manoliu_Bucharest_92_body.jpg

Simply amazing

Last edited:
Something happen to the forum yesterday
I could not get in until today in the morning
since yesterday it say" Database error"

Last edited:
Something happen to the forum yesterday
I could not get in until today in the morning
since yesterday ot say" Database error"

Yes, it have been some server issues. Thankfully that is being taken cared of know :)

Thanks for the news...I'm glad the site is working again. I did the quiz and it turned out Billie Jean...:D:D:D

I took the quiz and I'm......

What Michael Jackson song are you?Your Result: Billie Jean!!!!

You are the song Billie Jean! This song has a great beat and a strong bass line. It is great for dancing, and you must like dancing if you listen to Michael Jackson. He is and will always be the King of Pop!

Back