"Miss Frank" perform Who's Loving You on The X Factor

Emerald

Proud Member
On the English TV singing competition The X Factor tonight (first live show!) the group Miss Frank performed Who's Loving You. It's also broadcast in Ireland so we get to watch it here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-tolzYTC8g

I was sooo excited when I heard the opening bars!
I thought it was such a good song choice by their mentor, Louis (don't know what Cheryl was talking about!) and they sang it really well!

hmm! Simon Cowell saying the song choice is good and they sang real good? Well!! They did sing great. But coming form Simon I feel strange..

^ lol thank God Simon said what a good song choice it was so people didn't listen to Cheryl! "Silly song choice"??!!!

That was beautiful!

Thanks for sharing...

Love,
Romi

You're so welcome. :friends:

I usually don't like it when people from talent shows and things sing Michaels songs because... it just seems a bit strange when it's not him singing but I thought they were pretty good - the one who usually raps is pretty awesome too :D

I'm glad someone chose an MJ song but I don't think they sang it well. Glad Simon said what he said. Stupid Cheryl.

Well, nice to see, but I actually didn't like it.. They have NO power in their voices, they sounded like they had a cold but tried to sing anyway...

But just to hear that song again is nice so... :)

It was nice and a good suprise when i saw them singing but i really like this group now, no one can compare to mj but they done a good attempt but they should of gone higher at the end

I don't know what this has to do with the family, as "Who's Loving You" was originally by The Miracles and then The Temptations.

Well, I think most of us know that this song isn't from MJ, but still... it was so nostalgic listening to it.
The girls chose quite a difficult song, I was very surprised. I think they did alright (obviously MJ did better back then with J5 ;) ).

They are definitely the best group in the competition so far.

Back