What Is Your Current Favourite Album?

Emerald

Proud Member
My favourite Michael album changes all the time (ie they're all amazing and I can't choose one!)!! There have been enough definitive "what's your favourite album" threads but this one has a difference! We can discuss what our current favourite album is and why!
So...
What is your favourite album at the minute and why?

Mine is Off The Wall. I can't get enough of it. It's an utter masterpiece and the fact that it only won one Grammy award proves what a joke the Grammys are! Off The Wall is amazing!
Thank you Michael for this wonderful album. :heart:

Always will be Dangerous....but lately I've been listening to "Off The Wall" a lot. Soon I'll be listening to "Triumph". Just ordered it on Ebay so I should be getting it soon. :)

Blood On The Dance Floor
Can't stop listening to Blood on the dance floor and Is it scary :heart:

Bad.. it's always Bad. I might drift off to Dangerous or OTW once in a while, but I always come back.. Bad is my baby! :D

OTW for me too at the moment! But I don't know.. I don't think I can choose a definite favourite. They all have several songs I couldn't live without!

You're right, for me it changes frequently. Right now I'd pick HIStory disc 2. Can't stop playing Scream and TDCAU these days (maybe I'm angry, lol), not mention all the rest....

Dangerous. Been playing that album a lot lately. I've been feeling so nostalgic about the '90s for the past few days.

At the moment I listen a lot to Thriller, those were such happy times for Michael and that makes me happy, too, it gives me a warm feeling inside. I am a bit obsessed with it right now :D

My first ever album was Bad (I became a fan), I bought it literally only a few months before Dangerous was released. I was only a kid then... ah the good old times^^
So technically I see myself as a "Dangerous"-girl :yes: That was my time and that's why it's a very special album for me :wub:

Thriller!
Love Baby Be Mine, Girl is Mine, Lady in My Life :)

As Campari said I always come back to this album! Is an absolute masterpiece. Also I'm listening to Invincible alot lately.

Mine is Bad, I just love most of the songs on that album.

Always will be Dangerous....but lately I've been listening to "Off The Wall" a lot. Soon I'll be listening to "Triumph". Just ordered it on Ebay so I should be getting it soon. :)

It is a great album, you will love it!

My favorite album right now is Triumph even though it was the Jacksons and not Michael as a solo artist. I can't even begin to describe how amazing that album is. Michael's vocals in Triumph are so smooth and light. It was all before he adopted his grunts and wanted a more edgier sound. Even till his death, he could always switch. My fave song of Triumph is 'Everybody.' Its a brilliant song and Michael's falsetto is impeccable.

Before Triumph, it was HIStory!

Back