Video of This Is It ariving at SONY UK :)

dan9700

Proud Member
OMG i was first person in UK to get, hold and hear the new Michael Jackson single outside Sony check the press i should be all over it.

Heres video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDOadZOyHq8

I was wearing white t shirt

I was first person to get hold of a copy cos i was the first person there :)

so you can actually buy the physical single? Or what? I'm confused.

Pretty cool, I heard they are sending the song to all major radio stations also.

I find it amazing how MJ still has tight security and police motocades to have his songs sent to places and he is not longer here with us anymore.

Opened this one back up as it should really be in here and not news and happenings.

But um... wow. So much security. :bugeyed

Wow what a stunt by sony but only GMTV was talking about it in the morning not even bbc mentioning it

can we get some photos of the cd you got please? I dont think they are doing a single cd but only download release so i think your cd might be a promo cd like for media and internal use only right?

Love it - only MJ could summon this level of security!

Thank you for the video & THANK YOU for loving Michael the way you do.

You represented all of us today by being there. THANK YOU!!

I bet that case was totally empty, just a marketing / PR stunt on behalf of SONY. They go to all that trouble, yet you cannot buy the song as a CD or download-able track, how very odd.

Still I've got the track this morning by recording the single from Michaeljackson.com website.

Has there been any more media coverage of this event? I was the guy with the pink banner that said 'michael Jackson we love you'

hey guys what night i realised my cd was the first re copy ;]

very fun time art u and gregg got on gmv

happy i wasnt as i skipped work today lol

Yes it sure was fun. I saw the gmtv report, was hoping someone would upload news reports on YouTube. I had friends texting me when they saw it.

Glad we all got a CD but well done on getting the first copy of the CD with photo cover too , we never got the cover, happy for you :)

OMG I was watching the 8 o clock news bulletin and guess what this was an item. Yes you where on Dutch TV:hysterical:

It felt amazing to be the first to be givin a copy and hear it... i have been all over the press today my names daniel halawi and was wearing the white t shirt, the copy i got was on a cd'r with a not so good cover print but its the master copy cd quality better than anythin on youtube :) it makes me proud to be there and be part of history

Come to think of it, the security thing. They done exactly the same thing when Scream got it's first airing. :lol:

All that the for one MJ song...SONY? Yet, u ignored INVINCIBLE an actual Album! I like the new song I do but Sony is just SOOOOOOOOOO DUMB!

So let me get this right.

They have all this security protecting one song and then they give everyone currently present a copy of that same song.

Weird.......But I still want one of those CD's!!!

Back