How do you feel now adays?

Mini MJJ

Proud Member
Heey fellow fans :)

How do you all feel now adays about what have happend about Michael Jackson?

I still feel confused and sad by what has happend, and I just want to know if it's only me who is still feeling confused, sad, lonely, angry, and meaning less?

please help me :)

Hi!

Well, i don't really know how to discribe my feelings but i know that it still is very hard to handle the fact that Michael is gone. Hearing his music and watching his short films makes me kind of sad, even though i don't want this. And i know Michael wouldn't want me to be sad either. It's something i can't change. I love Michael, and i really miss him. But i'm also scared that his influence on my life will disappear as a grow older. Aww, i don't really know what i feel. I just wish i was happy and thankfull for everything Michael has done for me and for us.

I feel much happy right now, but also going thourgh some confesstion, sad & also depresstion as always. I kown that Micheal has been gone for like at lest 6 months. I still loved Micheal when he was living but now It's over with! He's gone forever & ever!

Heey fellow fans :)

How do you all feel now adays about what have happend about Michael Jackson?

I still feel confused and sad by what has happend, and I just want to know if it's only me who is still feeling confused, sad, lonely, angry, and meaning less?

please help me :)

No it is not just you I feel very depressed about it all still. I am sad a lot more now than I used to be and I feel a little empty. I am confused about no one being charged over Michaels death and this also makes me angry. Basically I am missing Michael and I feel crap.

This is the best way to sum it all up for me and I don't feel it's going to change anytime soon.

Julia

I feel great.
I'm just living with Michael in my heart. He will always be there in whatever shape or form. I've been ignoring all the media stuff so I'm a bit in the dark about where the Murray case is. From what I've heard the investigators are still gathering evidence etc. It's frustrating just mentioning it which to some extent is why I don't want to hear about it. I'm just listening to Michael and enjoying his legacy. Very excited about TII and I know I will cry! At times I feel sad that he's not here with us - and to an extent I still believe he is here with us. And then it hits me and I realise. Very surreal.

u are not the only one Mini MJJ.....I still feel very depress & sad.He was a big part of my life since childhood...I looked up to him...he was my role model...with him gone i feel empty....I just can't get over the fact that he's gone... :cry:

I am less emotional about it now, but hearing his voice, or seeing him still makes me weep. I still get angry when I think of Murrey, and still as sensitive when people disrespect him, Robbie Williams was so disrespectful in an interview, and ok, he is an ignorant, foul mouth pig, but I felt anger and had to tell myself it really didn't matter anymore, Michael can't be hurt by this stuff.

I want more than ever for there to be justice for Michael, not just for Murray's responsibilities, but for the Chandlers, for everything. It is very important.

My feelings are still quite mixed about it. There's times where it's just not believable that he's gone, other times it's accepted.

I guess in due time I'll fully accept it but maybe not for awhile.

I'm pretty much struggeling with my emotions, it's like on the one hand just going on with my life as if nothing happenend but then, those silent moments or when i hear something bout Michael, It hits me right in the face.... Still in denial i guess... It's like someone else said above, he's been such part of my life for so many years... It's hard to accept and i think i will have a hard time to accept he's really gone...
Especialy because of the circumstances how he died... It didn't had to happen..

I must say that i am surprised how easy it seems how those ''close'' to him, can going on with their lives so quickly... It makes me feel as if we the fans are having a much harder time dealing with Michaels death... But thats just how it comes over to me...

I think i will never really accept that he's gone, all i know its hard even after a few months, and that will continue after we see the movie...

Man.... This is gonna be hard......

Still depressed and crying, especially now with the new song being released. Still can't talk about him in the past tense.

I've evened out quite a bit. The raw feeling that I had for a long time after he died has gone, and I am not depressed much anymore. This might change after I watch TII. Nothing will ever change the fact that part of me will always be devastated about MJ going.

I'm doing ok trying to move on with my life.
Sometimes it's hard because I don't want to forget about him, I never could forget but it feels that way when I'm not thinking about him every minute of the day I kinda feel bad.
I still have days when I have a hard time and it hits me all over again, but overall I'm doing fine.

Still crying every day. Feel the need to listen to his music all the time and watch interviews. Have the music on so loud it hurts my ears, but just want to feel him. Think about him all the time. Cant concentrate - keep arguing and picking on my husband. Everytime someone does something annoying, including my husband, i think Michael would not have done that.
Feel really bad :-( Glad that i have got this forum as can not talk to anyone else about it. Dont think i am ever going to get over it.

I'm doing ok trying to move on with my life.
Sometimes it's hard because I don't want to forget about him, I never could forget but it feels that way when I'm not thinking about him every minute of the day I kinda feel bad.
I still have days when I have a hard time and it hits me all over again, but overall I'm doing fine.

I know what you mean!
I am feeling much better than...let's say....2 moths ago, but at the same time the fact that I feel better is making me sad again.
Because I know I have to move on and blabla, but moving on, feels like abandoning Michael, you know?
But time heals all pain, it's true.
Though I still can't listen to his music, see his pictures or even think about him without getting that mixed feelings.
While I only felt happy when I saw him when he was still alive.
I hope that happy feeling will come back one day.
And you know what strikes me most?
That I never took the chance to meet him. I just always thought it was impossible.
But I signed up here a few weeks after his death and I suddenly see all these threads from fans who met him just by waiting at his hotel or something.....
I wish I just could have told him what a wonderful angel he is and how much he means to me. But well, that would mean more to me than to him, I guess. He must have heard this from many many many fans :)

Anyway Mini MJJ, I wish you all the best in the world and if you ever need to talk, feel free to PM me! We all feel your pain!

Last edited:
I feel sad at times still (always will I think), but also mainly angry that this Doc and others were giving him all these prescription and non prescription medication and no one stopped it from happening.

Then I see my nephew doing his MJ moves and watching him discover MJ's magic makes me happy.

I dont know how i feel to be honest as for me it still hasnt sunk in at all and i dont think it ever will, just feels like now i am in a differernt world its very hard to exsplain in words,everything seems confussing and so unreal im just broken and all i am is just a empty shell,i have other problems with my life but wat happen june 25th it tipped me over the edge, i am going though a brakedown which is the worse thing ever,i have gone though many but this time it is the worse its ever been :cry:, everyday gets worse and time for me doesnt heal at all where i cry so much my face is puffy i look like a puff fish all swollen :mello: , i so wish i could listen to his music and be that fan again i use to be but ever since that day i havent been able to listen to anything or watch anything if i do i just calaspe on the floor,my dr has told me to stay away from everything michael because how unwell i am but all i said how can i when michael has been apart of me for 29 years,thay just dont understand :no: big hugs everyone,hope this kinda makes sence sorry if it doesnt its just hard to know how to put how i am feeling :boohoo: xoxo

Last edited:
I still cry every single day. I saw the beginning of Michael's This Is It trailer. Not that long ago. And I have not stopped crying since. I had to turn the tv off because I just couldn't handle seeing that trailer. Which is why I can't even go and see the movie. This pain of mine I know it is never going to go away for me. Its been nearly 4 months now and I am still feeling the way I was then.

I think some days I deal with it better that other days.....I am still so very angry...I am just waiting to see what is going to happen with arrests....Also as far as TII goes...for the past few days I have been feeling very anxious about seeing this movie....I feel as though I have to attend a funeral for a loved one....I dont know why I feel this way....maybe in my mind it is the final goodbye to Michael...I dont know...but just thinking about it ..just typing this...makes me cry....:cry:

Honestly, I'm all over the place. One moment, I am able to get on with my life from day to day. I listen to his music and I have a great time, but there are also times when I feel I am going through denial that he is no longer on Earth with us. In my head, I refused to believe this reality. I tend to tell myself that this is all a lie and that Michael will appear and say he's okay. Then, my mind realizes he is gone. Then, I get angry and I ask, "Why?" "Why did this have to happen? This is unfair!" The tears start to flow. I watch certain performances and videos, especially the "This Is It" trailer. I get emotional by watching them. It's been almost 4 months since his passing and I starting to really feel all those emotions that come with grief. I know I'll get through this. **sighs** It's so tough.

I have been a fan since 1974 so, it's very much like a death in my family..a brother..mother..ect..It's really hard to get over..but, as an adult it's important to know that this is just life & that it's gonna happen to all of us at some point...
I think im starting to accept that he's gone..while still thinking about him quite a lot daily.

i feel sad if he suddenley appears on a TV. Their was a programme on UK BBC 1 on Sunday about Dance. There was a section on the Moonwalk/back slide as they put it. The Motown 25 performance clip was shown, That filled me with sadness. The realisation again that he's gone forever. I think when everything eventually calms down, which it will, it will be more depressing that he's not here any longer.

I feel depressed and empty. I really miss Michael. As much as I love seeing clips from This Is It, it's very painful to watch, knowing what could have been.
Sometimes I still can't believe he's gone.

Back