Randy Jackson: Money, That's Not What I Want

marc_vivien

Proud Member

Posted Oct 13th 2009 1:05AM by TMZ Staff
1012_randy_jackson_g_ex_51317758.jpg
Everyone expected the Jacksons to wage internal war over who gets what part of Michael's estate ... but Randy Jackson claims -- they already have enough money.
Randy was reacting to our story yesterday -- revealing that Katherine Jackson's 40% cut of Michael's estate will go directly to MJ's three kids when she dies. That means the kiddies will end up with 80% of the estate -- the remaining 20% goes to charity. So Michael's bros and sisters will inherit nada.

Here's Randy's take:

"The family is fine with it. Who cares about the money? We have enough money. If I cared about the money, I'd be doing a reality show and doing interviews."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0TnUJ0P7w

lol...taking a line from the song the family sung in the american dream movie lol

Last edited:
I'd like to believe that. Hmmmm.

Wait...aren't they doing a reality show?!?

I believe that most of the family really don't care about the money.

Posted Oct 13th 2009 1:05AM by TMZ Staff
1012_randy_jackson_g_ex_51317758.jpg
Everyone expected the Jacksons to wage internal war over who gets what part of Michael's estate ... but Randy Jackson claims -- they already have enough money.
Randy was reacting to our story yesterday -- revealing that Katherine Jackson's 40% cut of Michael's estate will go directly to MJ's three kids when she dies. That means the kiddies will end up with 80% of the estate -- the remaining 20% goes to charity. So Michael's bros and sisters will inherit nada.

Here's Randy's take:

"The family is fine with it. Who cares about the money? We have enough money. If I cared about the money, I'd be doing a reality show and doing interviews."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0TnUJ0P7w

hmmmm

someone is making a reality show in the family.......so frankly I dont really understand Randy's standpoint....

:eek: How could he say something like this! It shows some kind of anger! The reality show started a year before MJ’s death and some interviews were already done by Tito and LaToya including Janet, what he was thinking to say something like this! It was enough if he said that they don’t need to the money instead of trying to create some kind of attention towards him by saying that. Perhaps he was talking about Joe Jackson!! I donno!

"We have enough money"
this is what he is saying...that WE - the family has enough money..no need for the shows etc...
so I dont get it...

Wow, didn't know Randy monitors blogs... and even replies to them *lol*

But I understand, I mean, I'd also get upset if others talked rubbish about my family.

Total attack on Jermaine/LaToya etc

yeah....like this would be something MJ's kids really need to experience...
MJ kept a distance from his family for a reason..now his kids are deep in it and they are going to hear uncle1 dissing auntie1 and uncle2 who happens to have kids at their age they enjoy hanging out with...and of course it is going to be about their father's money their money....totally something kids need to hear about....
all the "we are one unitied family stuff right" :doh::doh:

wasn't randy so angry that the news channels aired airal view from the funeral - that they were filming for the reality show?

I guess he forgot.

Randy is not a part of the show. TMZ needs to stop their craziness.

All TMZ is about is juicy gossip and getting people to read their stories so they can make money by getting more companies to pay for advertising space on their site.. I say "blah" to TMZ.:beee:

well well, he looks pissed that people now know they won't inherit a penny from the estate and that even the allowance is controlled by the exexutors, I wonder why was not he so fast in replying to Oxman also . or Oxman is spreading Randy's agenda .

while the rest of the brothers are cheap enough to sell stories about mike to tabs and do reality show, you are looking for the big pie Randy, you want to be appointed as an Executor , you are the one who stole the most from mj during his life time and your intentions now are not so different .

tell Oxman to stop talking about demerol and Blanket . Blanket has more resemblance to mj than YOU have ever had .

well well, he looks pissed that people now know they won't inherit a penny from the estate and that even the allowance is controlled by the exexutors, I wonder why was not he so fast in replying to Oxman also . or Oxman is spreading Randy's agenda .

while the rest of the brothers are cheap enough to sell stories about mike to tabs and do reality show, you are looking for the big pie Randy, you want to be appointed as an Executor , you are the one who stole the most from mj during his life time and your intentions now are not so different .

tell Oxman to stop talking about demerol and Blanket . Blanket has more resemblance to mj than YOU have ever had .

Oh god...what a sad state of affairs.

TMZ is not a site I frequent a lot. I do know they have a knack for making up quotes to make their stories a bit juicer. Some of the stuff they post may be true, and some of it may be bullshit. Just because you read it in the magazines and see it on your computer screen don't make it factual! lol

Just because they got some inside information and have reported something's first regarding Michael Jackson since June 25th doesn't mean we should cite them as a credible news source.

Its a celebrity gossip site. Nothing more, nothing less.

agree. i wouldnt trust randy as far as i could throw him

ouch!:bugeyed but i can't disagree! I am so sick of this.:no:

agree. i wouldnt trust randy as far as i could throw him

me too.:doh:

Looks like he was taking a dig at his siblings.

definitely.:agree:

Here's Randy's take:

BUT That's exactly what ya doin' honey!!!!!!
Sorry but I just can't stop laughing at this even if it's not funny!!!

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I think fans are missing Randys point, he is clearly dissing Jermaine, Latoya and some of the brothers. Who is the ones that has not yet sold their stories? Randy, Janet and Reebie. And Randy is NOT in the reality show! He HATES Jermaine!

but he's doing interviews... to say he's not doing interviews.. ;) I haven't studied his case enough to judge him, but that point made me laugh actually...

Back