anyone heard this song before?????

OMG - thanks! I have not heard that. I believe it is definitely MJ. I think that is an old song, but MJ tears it up! Is this on any CD or is there an MP3 of it?

PS when I say old song I mean it was somebody else's first and MJ remade

It's wierd how many fans havenæt heard some of MJS unreleased songs that are avaible all over the internett :S

I used to dislike this song so much........I thought it sounded desperate and screamy :lol: After Michael passed I made myself a cd with ALL the unreleased/released songs I could find and funny enough this one's on repeat !!! I love it now! :wub:

"I told the doctor of my broken heart, and my temperature has risen to 103...why don't you write me back and save me girl...and tell me what I wanna hear cuz......."

It's says in the description, man...

Love Never Felt So Good (1980) (lyrics: Michael Jackson, Paul Anka; music: Kathy Wakefield)
Michael Jackson
Possibly recorded during the Thriller recording sessions
Intended for the album VICTORY (1984) by The Jacksons
(and supposedly replaced with Be Not Always instead)

http://www.jvillage.de/board/mj-fac...s-non-album-tracks-later-released-tracks.html

Must've missed that.

Has this been out a while? I'm usually pretty on-the-ball with this sorta stuff...

yes i love this song always playing it and making people go wow havnt heard this song its soo good
yea this has been around awile ive had it for a few years atleast

Paul Anka? it does sound very energetic. Maybe Paul did not want Michael to release it. Why did Michael have to get involved with these people and then not release the songs?
hope they never release it as Anka will be out with another interview.

Its on "The ultimate Collection" Sony Music released it 5 years ago. Old. :).

I haven't listened to this song in a while, it's always been one of my favourite unreleased songs though :D

Back