Original 'This Is It' Tickets unboxing ~

:doh:
sorry, but thats crazy. filming unboxing something. who cares...

:doh:
sorry, but thats crazy. filming unboxing something. who cares...

lol i kinda get ur point.. i kinda think the same way.. but i can see how some people who didnt get those tickets (like myself) would be a lil curious to kno what exactly the people actually received from AEG along with the tickets themselves.. but ur post made me laugh a lil....

-Dal

Thanks for sharing that. That was cool. I had a ticket to opening night, but I opted not to receive the ticket after the concert was canceled, so to see what it looked like was interesting. I can imagine now what it would have been like to receive the ticket in the post.

well actually ...it is sad.....the tickets are certainly beautiful.....to bad we didn't get to use them!!!!!!!...:cry:

lol i kinda get ur point.. i kinda think the same way.. but i can see how some people who didnt get those tickets (like myself) would be a lil curious to kno what exactly the people actually received from AEG along with the tickets themselves.. but ur post made me laugh a lil....

-Dal

yup i knew there'll be people calling it silly. but all i wanted to do was just to share that moment with those who perhaps werent lucky enough to get ANY tickets or opted to receive them... so, tats all it really is about ~

Thanks for sharing - mine hasn't arrived yet. I personally don't think it's silly, I think it's lovely and a kind gesture.

"handle with care" - LOL!

Angie
x

Well actually, its unpacking not unboxing.

Nice video, I had tickets for that same concert, shame they haven't come yet!!!

mftx5kt3 - thank you for filming this. I did not buy tickets to the concert and so I would have no idea what they would look like without your film.
Made me cry though.

Back