Michael Jackson Museum in LA

That is a really creative artistic way to celebrate Michael thanks for posting. :)

wheres the museum gonna be ..not the last house he was in right? i couldnt understand him.

If I understood him correctly ..I believe he said he bought Holmby Hills...and is gonna turn it into a museum.....if this is true,,,this is creepy...I could never visit where Michael died.

If I understood him correctly ..I believe he said he bought Holmby Hills...and is gonna turn it into a museum.....if this is true,,,this is creepy...I could never visit where Michael died.

i mean seriously. :no:

visiting his resting place is one thing and paying your respect.

but the place where he died? i just can't do it.

may be i am just all screwed up now. i just don't know. :doh:

i mean seriously. :no:

visiting his resting place is one thing and paying your respect.

but the place where he died? i just can't do it.

may be i am just all screwed up now. i just don't know. :doh:

I agree with you....I guess he feels as though people visit the house that Elvis passed away in...they made a museum out of Graceland........but Jeez....I just could NEVER go to this museum....Michael's death was not suppose to happen....this is depressing.

he's talking about the house where MJ passed away...hhmm.. Do we really want to enter there to see collectors...

Gosh, that's weird... ok erm, we'll see...

I have been to Holmby Hills and I will go. Michael may have died there but his soul is not there.
My grand Parents died at home but we still lived there.

But doesn't Christian Audigier have his offices there now?

:no:

if anyone does where i'm you'll know cause i'm looking at MJ at the wall cause he is smiling at me :giggle: and i think i'll not leave the room :lol:

I do like the idea of a museum, yet having it at the actual house where the trauma tool place/ God, I don't know...I'm kinda torn. Then again, it would be where Mike lived, where he created some of his work, where his childern played, and it would hopefully have at least some of the furniture and surroundings that Michael had during his stay. I'd want to feel his presence through the decor...I know that sounds strange but.

Still, Mike is gone. Just having a place where a fan/supporter can enjoy his work is a gift in itself.

It was nice to have Christian talk about his experiences with Michael, so lucky to have known him.

This isn't going to be the Official MJ museum, is it?

from what i remmeber hearing is that he was suppose to purchase some of Michaels collectibles and show case them there. I would like to see a full room of just Michael's Military Jackets could you imagine how beautiful that would be.

Back