Will the A&E Jackson's reality show take us to the grave of Michael Jackson?

Ejacobs29

Proud Member
*****Will we see Michael's grave at Forest Lawn on the Jackson's reality show to air on A&E?*****

I was watching the coverage of Michael's funeral that I taped on my DVR last night. when I noticed something I had not noticed the night of the funeral. I went on the web to see if I could find what I saw last night on my recording. If you click on the link below and go to 8 min's and 25 seconds on the video and watch as the Camera pans to the Mausoleum look to the back of the Holly Terrace, opposite side of where the mourners are sitting where the cars are parked. Look at the windows that are lit up. This is the confirmed place he was laid to rest. I didn't catch this on October 3, but the entire crypt area in the Mausoleum was very lit much more than the standard mausoleum lights, which makes me wonder if we aren't going to see this on the new Jackson's reality show to air on A&E.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMfHkvuPb2U

Here is another reason I think we might see his burial site on the A&E Show. This was taken before the funeral on the 3rd. Look at all the people that are coming out of the Mausoleum itself. I suspect that some of them Maybe, camera and production people setting up the location for a shoot that would take place about three hours later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LoTWVvGl6I&feature=related

We already know that A&E was taping the funeral. That's most likely why the video feed was cut as the doors to the Hurst opened. If this is the case and we are taken to the spot where Michael will spend eternity, would you tune in?

but the entire crypt area in the Mausoleum was very lit much more than the standard mausoleum lights, which makes me wonder if we aren't going to see this on the new Jackson's reality show to air on A&E.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMfHkvuPb2U

Here is another reason I think we might see his burial site on the A&E Show. This was taken before the funeral on the 3rd. Look at all the people that are coming out of the Mausoleum itself. I suspect that some of them Maybe, camera and production people setting up the location for a shoot that would take place about three hours later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LoTWVvGl6I&feature=related

YES, that lit up concave area is the Ascension windows, it's a concave area similar to a cathedral/church chapel.

OMG. Great catch - kudos to you!

If this is the case and we are taken to the spot where Michael will spend eternity, would you tune in?
That is the ethical question that kills me.

But thank God for YouTube - just in case I break.

I do believe they filmed everything , I do believe they only waited three months to bury him only to generate more interest and sell the funeral for a higher price . I see no other reason why they left him in a freazer for that long time . they got nothing from airing the memorial , so they came up with the funeral thing . pathetic as usual .

I do believe they filmed everything , I do believe they only waited three months to bury him only to generate more interest and sell the funeral for a higher price . I see no other reason why they left him in a freazer for that long time . they got nothing from airing the memorial , so they came up with the funeral thing . pathetic as usual .

:boohoo:

YOU ARE RIGHT.

:clapping:

And I've argued this point on MJJC since I heard about it.

I personally know I CANNOT SEE MJ in casket.

The way James Brown was?????

Nope.

Not happening.

Can't. Do. It.

:boohoo:

YOU ARE RIGHT.

:clapping:

And I've argued this point on MJJC since I heard about it.

You too. I am on another forum and you would think some of those people over their believe that no matter and I mean no matter what, certain members of the family do, they still walk on water. Sicking!! I am strong in my convictions and I am not afraid to speak my mind!!

i think it's speculation and the family went through great measures for privacy for a reason. i think we are all entitled to our opinions..

i'm not interested in that kind of thing..and i think All opinions should be respected..

remember the coronor had a pieces of michael's brain for a while :( the family wanted him intact.

i think they filmed alot of the funeral stuff too and i'm sure we'll see it sooner than later

Wow. Good investigation there Ejacobs29!
I think we'll see the funeral as well as Michael's resting place at some point - I'm certain of it.
As for the open casket - they wouldn't do that...would they...?

Well I posted pictures last week of his crypt the coffins is actually entomed inside of it. We would never see inside of it nor would I want to, ever but I think the camera's were inside the Mausoleum based on the video footage!!

Wow. Good investigation there Ejacobs29!
I think we'll see the funeral as well as Michael's resting place at some point - I'm certain of it.
As for the open casket - they wouldn't do that...would they...?

Thanks! It helps take my mind off the pain of losing my Idol, and my friend! I really miss him!

Maybe they will.

But if they do an open casket (99.9% they won't!) then the pain will just be far too much for me to handle.

When I saw Paris at the memorial, talking about how she feels about him - I just wanted to drop down dead.

didnt watch the funeral and have no intrest to in the future. if mj is sold out like that then no one can justify it imo

they ccut the live feed cuz a&e started filming. u can see the booms in the aerial footage. but they're not showing the kids. THEY also used that for themovie, i think. the end, obviously, how it didn't make it to the concerts.

so both sold him out. the reality show and the movie. but so long as the kids aren't there...there's a quote, i can't remember it all, but it says help yourself in grief by sharing w/others. this is their way

I couldn't deal with seeing MJ in an open casket, no way. I couldn't even go in the chapel of rest to see my grandfather in his open coffin. I had to wait outside the door. There is no way I could deal with seeing MJ in a coffin, no way.

they ccut the live feed cuz a&e started filming. u can see the booms in the aerial footage. but they're not showing the kids. THEY also used that for themovie, i think. the end, obviously, how it didn't make it to the concerts.

so both sold him out. the reality show and the movie. but so long as the kids aren't there...there's a quote, i can't remember it all, but it says help yourself in grief by sharing w/others. this is their way

I heard there is NO footage of the funeral in the movie actually. But it is good that you wrote, it is your personal opinion.

Randy wouldn't share footage of the funeral with AEG or the estate, that is for sure.

I figured they stopped the live feed because they were going to continue filming for the show!!! I really hope if they feel the need to share this with the world they pre warn us as i do not want to see that! End of!!

:no:

I heard there is NO footage of the funeral in the movie actually. But it is good that you wrote, it is your personal opinion.

Randy wouldn't share footage of the funeral with AEG or the estate, that is for sure
randy ain't in charge of a damn thing. there were booms at the private funeral for a reason. it's for the reality show.

and they have to mention his death in the movie. i was on the floor, right behind kobe. there were other cameras not associated w/ airing this live for the world. could be aeg. that's y they wanted it at staples. they owned it and it's easier for them to film there w/o asking permission from the venue.

so something may be in themovie. other than the dancers and everyone finding out about his death.

yea. i don't know, a childhood friend of mine is seeing it on the 27th and is begging me to go. so i may go but just be really really drunk lol so im there so she can cry on my shoulder but im not coherent enough to remember or watch it.

Well I posted pictures last week of his crypt the coffins is actually entomed inside of it. We would never see inside of it nor would I want to, ever but I think the camera's were inside the Mausoleum based on the video footage!!
The only reason The Jacksons had to make the funeral outside of the Mausoleum was because all photography(still or video) inside buldings is prohibited, expect at funerals,weddings, and other private services with the consent of the person(s) in charge. No commercial or professional photography is allowed under any circumstances without the express written consent of Forest Lawn. If they indeed filmed is another story. But some of you commented about the lights inside the Great Mausoleum you may be right about that don't forget Michael was buried at night at 9:43 PM Pacific Time.
I dought A&E will have permission to do that. But for some of you that truly wish to one day visit Michael's burial site I have a hint: Go to visit The Stained -Glass Window of Leonardo da Vinci's Last Super is a beautiful replica in Glass and is located inside the Great Mausoleum is open to the public and is free. Just don't wonder about inside security is very tight. The rest is with you. Michael is in a beautiful and safe place surrounded by art and old movie stars. He is at peace.

YOu just not having it with the Jacksons...You just went in on them

Back