I am lost without Michael Jackson here on Earth

mjlover43

Proud Member
I am lost without Michael Jackson here on Earth. A peice of me has been taking to heaven with him.
I can not sleep without thinking about him every nigh. I have been crying non stop ever since his death.
I was wondering if anybody else feels the same way as I do right now?

Yep. It's really really hard. Everytime I think it might be getting better, nope it doesn't happen. I can't understand it. Why? He was such a beautiful person inside and out. I miss him sooooo much. Damn near unbearable. I really don't understand. Maybe it's not for me to understand, but damn I'm mad as hell. I just wonder if the people responsible really know what they did. The people who are crushed by this. I will never recover from this. I just keep praying to God. Cause at this point he is the only one that is going to get me through this.

You should do the same. I know what you are going thru, really I do. I will be praying for you that it get's better. Just stay strong and know one day we will be reunited with him. Michael is where he deserves to be, his at home. So you got to find peace in that I do.

Just when I think it's going to get better I see something, read something, look at the '
wrong' type of YouTube video and the tears start pouring again. I have cried every day for the last three months and I really hope it will get better because I cannot live my live feeling like this all the time, it's like there's a hole in my heart and a piece of my soul is missing. What I love to do is look at the videos where he was truly happy, laughing very hard, pulling pranks and such and the videos with his babies. Especially the one with Prince, as a 3 year old, playing chess with his daddy. He uses his normal, deep voice. The 1995 WMA rehearsal one, although short, is also such a joy to watch because he laughs there and it's such an infectious laugh!
And before I go to sleep I like to read in his book Dancing the Dream.

I know. I feel like & keep hoping and praying that I will wake up from a really really incredibly horrible dream. I never do....

Which leaves the question: Why do bad things happen to good good ppl??

just wait until Xmas & New Years... I can't imagine what the kids will be feeling besides unbearable heartache at Christmas... I feel for those kids.

Just the thought of MJ being, harmed or let alone murdered makes my stomach turn & my skin crawl.

I feel the same as you. It's gotten a bit better, but still incredibly hard. I think about him all day. I wish I could say something to help you feel better, but I know nothing seems to help. But know that you are not alone; lots of us are still experiencing this loss very deeply.

guys u are not alone ... theres not a day that goes by when i dont think about michael....we all have lost a great human being..i still cry and sometimes i cant stop...i still cant listen to certain songs, watch certain videos i force myself to do it but some are too unbearable!! what also hurts me is i never got to see him live in concert or meet him ..i feel that when michael died a huge piece of me went with him...i miss him vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv much as well...i was thinking xmas will be the 6 month since mj died and that hurts me sooo much....what a xmas :( but i do know hes in a better place with no pain , no sorrow no more suffering ... no one can hurt him now he will have eternal peace and rest!! im really excited about the this is it movie but vvvv sad at the same time because mjs not here to actually fufill this dream i know im gonna be a blubbering mess.. watching this film im gonna need my sunglasses to hide my tears!! this is the closest i will ever ever get to seeing mj live in concert but we the fans will get through this we all need to stick together!!

me too, my world changed to worst without Michael, i´never think that michael leave us...
i thought that he was immortal...

but i try to think that he is with God, and he thinks about his fans and he is present in our hearts.

I missing him like i missing my mother...

Back