was Michael a muslim or not?

iluvmichael1986

Proud Member
Hello everybody. I just wanted to ask was mike a muslim or not? i have heard so many different answers does anyone know the truth?

No, he is Christian instead of Muslim, I heard that Grace is Muslim, not sure...So many confusion want to make sure.

Was A Jehovah's Witness but converted to Islam. Although when I chatted with Michael back in 96 he talked about God & Christ. Not Allah!

only Michaerl knows, i think he took the best from different religions and was spiritual as well..

He believed and he loved God. I’m sure he read about everything but wasn't Muslim. He did a beautiful job of living a life of unconditional and sacra fiscal love and he kept doing it regardless of what people thought.:angel:

Yea, but the past few years post the trial have been different for Mike I think. Especially after spending a year and a half in the mid-east. I was wondering who would be the best person to have the answer to this question. I'm thinking probably Grace because I assume besides the kids she was the person that spent the most time with Mike at home..

no ... Grace isn't it, where comes this from?

Really? I am told by some other fans a few days ago...And I remembered Karen Faye has said like this, She told a lot of things, I am not sure if i made a mistake...

Is it really important if he was Muslim or not? He believed in God and He Was one of The Most Wonderful Human Being who ever walked on this Earth. I don’t care what he called his God the most important is that his purpose was fulfilled and he thought us how to accomplish the same thing. I’m a believer but to be honest I do not believe in one Religion I try to follow the best parts of every religion. That’s the beauty of free will.

Was A Jehovah's Witness but converted to Islam. Although when I chatted with Michael back in 96 he talked about God & Christ. Not Allah!

God and Allah are the same. it just in different names..

we don't know for fact if he was or wasn't.
only god and michael knows.
i think he was part of the three religions, to be honest.
but what Jermaine said at the press conference "may allah be with you", i heard that muslims only says that to another muslim.

I don't think he was a muslim because he had a JW service before his memorial, also muslims believe when someone dies the body should be buried straight away, and Michael's obviously was not. I actally heard that Grace was a JW, and that's why MJ wanted her to be his nanny. Didn't someone who knew Michael clear up rumors a few months ago, a few weeks after his death that he never embraced Islam?

Only God knows...

Exactly
no offence to the OP but I'm sick of fans asking questions that none knows the answer to or just questions that don't matter any more
what ever his believes were it will never change how I feel about him
and FYI god is the same thing as Allah its just a diff name

The story of Yusuf Islam a.k.a Cat Stevens & Dawud Warnsby being there during the alleged Mike's coversion ceremony was Tabloid non-sense. Yusuf has clarified this on his official Website under the FAQ section. Also, Dawud Warnsby a canadian Nasheed singer has also clarified that he never got a chance to Mike.

God and Allah are the same. it just in different names..

we don't know for fact if he was or wasn't.
only god and michael knows.
i think he was part of the three religions, to be honest.
but what Jermaine said at the press conference "may allah be with you", i heard that muslims only says that to another muslim.

Im a chatolic and we call God "ALLA"
ALLAH with an H is a muslim God

Didn't this all start going around when he went to Bahrain? Wherever he went he became or did something new according to the press.
I think religion is a personal thing no matter what you believe in so why they feel the need to print it, I don't know.

Last edited:
no he wasnt. the story was denied many times by bain when she was his spokesperson.i think it was first started during the trial when a muslim woman was supposedly having his babies.yet during that time he was spotted at kingdom hall.according ot reports his kids were christened in 03. but over the years its been reported that mj was all maner of religions. when he was hanging with the "rabbi" u had reports of him converting to that. grace isnt a muslim she studied alot with rebbie and firpo carr,

In quite a few of Michael's pics he has that red string on his wrist. Isn't that like Madonna's red wrist string -- it's the Kabal religion? Am I spelling it right?

I just Googled it -- Kabbalah.

Back