Katherine Jackson -- This Isn't It

Status
Not open for further replies.

williamorange1

Proud Member
Katherine Jackson -- This Isn't It
Posted Oct 16th 2009 12:40AM by TMZ Staff

Something is going on with the Jackson family .... multiple sources are telling us the family has been invited with open arms to attend the premiere of "This Is It" .... but Katherine Jackson and other family members insist they have been snubbed.

Here's what we know -- 60 tickets for the Michael Jackson movie have been offered to the family, yet Katherine insists no one ever called them about getting seats. Several sources tell us they believe the ticket offer was made to certain members of the family but the offer was never relayed to Katherine.

Fact is ... Katherine doesn't want to see the movie. She tells TMZ as far as she's concerned it's not a real movie because there is no acting -- just rehearsal footage.

But we're also told Jackson's three kids have been telling Katherine they want to see it ... bad.

Joe Jackson insists "This is It" is mostly body doubles and "the media is going to tear this movie apart."

Sources say Sony not only offered the Jackson family seats to the premiere, but also offered a private screening.

Is it possible one of Katherine's sons is hoarding info? Just a theory ...

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0U4WvUn7V

I have a hard time believing this. Even one of the guys from SMAP (Nakai) was invited to the LA premiere all the way from Japan.

No way they would do this premiere without inviting the family...

I was just talking to a friend of mine about this topic... We were wondering if the Jacksons were going to go to the premiere and if they were going to bring the kids.. Wonders if they are going to let the kids walk the red carpet but not answer questions??

I have a hard time believing this. Even one of the guys from SMAP (Nakai) was invited to the LA premiere all the way from Japan.

No way they would do this premiere without inviting the family...

exactly . they were invited ,all of them . It seems joe and Randy want really to go after AEG .
if katherine keep acting this way , those kids won't stay with her long .

the kids want to see their daddy perform . she was very willing to take them all the way to Austria to see jermaine's poor performance but now mj's last performance is just rehearsals !!!!!!!!blah :smilerolleyes:

jermaine obviously won't ever turn down such an offer for publicity , add to that he is in bed with colony capital and they are close to AEG , if this another attack from Randy through Harvey ,which seems the case then listen Randy , it is your idea not to attend the movie because you want to sue AEG for $$$$ since your hope in the estate are vanishing slowly .

and it seems the war is becoming public between the siblings . those kids , i mean mj kids will pay the ultimate price .

Randy has full control over katherine along with joe , we sure know from Oxman what Randy exactly think of mj's kids , let us not lie and pretend we don't know . It is becoming more than obvious . God knows what those kids will be fed about their father .

I just hope whatever the family is going through doesn't turn into what has become of the MLK Jr's kids... They are now in court battling over their parents stuff and money

Fact is ... Katherine doesn't want to see the movie. She tells TMZ as far as she's concerned it's not a real movie because there is no acting -- just rehearsal footage.

the nerve

it is time when someone realise what a monster Debbie is to leave those innocent kids to that family . mj prefered to leave them to a junkie like Diana Ross because he knew exactly what kind of people they are . Janet , SHAME ON YOU

All these hot shot Hollywood idiots have seen advanced screenings but Michael's own children haven't?!!!! WTF? This is their one chance to see their father prepare for a tour during their lifetime....

..and yeah, Joe is special(;)), claim it was full of body doubles and then charge three grand to go and see these "doubles!"

The kids will propably have a private viewing in their own movie theatre...Honestly, we should not believe all this stuff about the family...they are nice people and Joe is getting old...

Why are you guys treating this article as if it is the god truth???... It is obviously a big fat lie and is not credible seeing that it is coming from TMZ who is 99% Tabloid.

It is plain to see that the person who post this thread , article hates the jackson family and looks for anything to continue to fuel their hate against this family wether it be fact or fiction.

The hate this person has for this family is not healthy i would suggest they seek some kind of help seriously soon.

And by the way when did Diana ross become a junky? being arrested for a single DUI does not make you a junkie. How in the world could this situation turn into the MLK situation, Michael siblings even if they wanted can't do that cause they have no legal ground to do so. And prince paris and blanket are not fighting for anything so why bring up this nonsense.

Unbelievable.

if this is true
than its horrible why the hell is Katherine talking to TMZ about this stuff?
and what the f*** is Joe talking about?I mean seriously?
and the whole world gets to see the movie but his own kids don't?....you know what I'm gonna shut up coz this is getting ridiculous

I couldn't care less the Jackson, they should let the children go and see the movie it's their father for God's sake.
The rest of them are just sleazy and got agenda's of their own i.g suing AEG.

*smh* Back when Michael was alive, all hell would break lose if we ever posted a TMZ article on this forum. The threads would pretty much be moved to the tabloid section within minutes of posting. All we had to do was see the name TMZ and knew it was bullish. I don't understand why they are suddenly credible and why we suddenly believe their every word.

*smh* Back when Michael was alive, all hell would break lose if we ever posted a TMZ article on this forum. The threads would pretty much be moved to the tabloid section within minutes of posting. All we had to do was see the name TMZ and knew it was bullish. I don't understand why they are suddenly credible and why we suddenly believe their every word.

We must think alike. I agree with you 1 million percent. Now all of a sudden TMZ is the gospel. I don't wanna laugh.

Maybe *if* this is true, Katherine can't cope with seeing her son so full of life and performing this soon after his passing...

Most of us fans are worried about how we'll cope with seeing This Is It... imagine if it was your SON! :(

Maybe *if* this is true, Katherine can't cope with seeing her son so full of life and performing this soon after his passing...

Most of us fans are worried about how we'll cope with seeing This Is It... imagine if it was your SON! :(

:clapping:

We are jumping the gun here... We don't believe everything written about MJ, lets try not to believe everything written about his family...

I was wondering... would tmz say "Katheine told us, Katherine called us" if it wasn't true? I know they use "our sources" all the time to get away with all sorts of garbage, but would they pretend that someone called them up personally if they didn't? It seems a bit strange to me.

if this is true than I get that but its not her choice to let the kids see it or not its there father for gods sake...

I was wondering... would tmz say "Katheine told us, Katherine called us" if it wasn't true? I know they use "our sources" all the time to get away with all sorts of garbage, but would they pretend that someone called them up personally if they didn't? It seems a bit strange to me.

:(Oh? I still think TMZ is reliable currently. They seldom report fake news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back