Jackson Lawyers -- Let's Make This Clear!

williamorange1

Proud Member
Jackson Lawyers -- Let's Make This Clear!

Posted Oct 15th 2009 1:15PM by TMZ Staff

We've learned ... lawyers representing Michael Jackson's estate are going to court this morning, asking the judge to streamline the administration of the estate -- specifically, clarifying they have the power to make day-to-day decisions without having to go before a judge.

Lawyers for John Branca and John McClain claim the judge has already given them broad powers to make decisions over Jackson's estate, and only the biggest ones would require them going into court. But Katherine's lawyers haven't always seen it that way, so the estate wants the judge to restate it for them.

They're at the courthouse now.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/15/michael-jack...rators-probate/

UPDATE: 1:27 PM PT The judge just put off the hearing until later this month, when he'll formally hear the case.

Randy when you give it a rest man ? it is really over . your blackmailing tactics are not working , Branca won't enter a settlement with you . they are gonna spend the cash on paying debts and taxes and expanding the assets , you will not be able to force him to distribute more cash to your mama .

all the money spent on these lawyers will be paid from mama's share . just saying.

Randy when you give it a rest man ? it is really over . your blackmailing tactics are not working , Branca won't enter a settlement with you . they are gonna spend the cash on paying debts and taxes and expanding the assets , you will not be able to force him to distribute more cash to your mama .

all the money spent on these lawyers will be paid from mama's share . just saying.

ooops you mean Michael's money given to Katherine....

williamorange1, srry i will call you out as a TMZ mole. You post TMZ articles continuously and give negative running commentary about the Jacksons.

Just stop your hate spewing.

The Jacksons have a right to challenge this matter because MJ was murdered.

They are his family and Michael was murdered in circumstances that involved a lot of money.

They cannot just be hands-free and let some people do as they please.

And in any case blood is thicker than water. Randy's blood connection with MJ is greater than your hypocritical concern about MJ as a person, his legacy and his children.

So give it a rest. Tabloids like TMZ have done nothing good for MJ, and instead spent all their time trying to destroy him.

By the way, Harvey Levin, editor of TMZ worked to promote Chandler's rubbish, if you read GQ 1994 by Maureen Orth.

He was one of the witches along with Diane Dimond who exhibited so much hate and hostile coverage towards Michael, so spare the fans throwing his trash daily to fans on the forums, now directed at the Jacksons.

Some of these people are outright racists, and i will say it as it is. MJ is no good for them so they trashed him. And now Jacksons are no good for them, so they trash them.

The only reason they celebrate MJ's name is now he is just an object for them to make money, not a breathing human being any more.

You don't want Katherine, Michael's mother to be executor.
you don't want Randy, Michael's brother to be executor.

You seek to drive a wedge between MJ and his family the way some people around MJ always tried to control him by alienating him from family. And this is what TMZ are promoting.

These strangers couldn't care less about MJ other than for the fame and money it brings them.

Thank you RSW22. I was really getting tired of williamorange1's ass and his snide comments and posts. Thank you for a voice of reason here and exposing a "mole". Now maybe the rest of us can get on with posting our comments about Michael and his family that are not so flamatory. (sp?). :clapping:

williamorange1, srry i will call you out as a TMZ mole. You post TMZ articles continuously and give negative running commentary about the Jacksons.

They are his family and Michael was murdered in circumstances that involved a lot of money.

And in any case blood is thicker than water. Randy's blood connection with MJ is greater than your hypocritical concern about MJ as a person, his legacy and his children.

So give it a rest. Tabloids like TMZ have done nothing good for MJ, and instead spent all their time trying to destroy him.

By the way, Harvey Levin, editor of TMZ worked to promote Chandler's rubbish, if you read GQ 1994 by Maureen Orth.

He was one of the witches along with Diane Dimond who exhibited so much hate and hostile coverage towards Michael, so spare the fans throwing his trash daily to fans on the forums, now directed at the Jacksons.

Some of these people are outright racists, and i will say it as it is. MJ is no good for them so they trashed him. And now Jacksons are no good for them, so they trash them.

The only reason they celebrate MJ's name is now he is just an object for them to make money, not a breathing human being any more.

You seek to drive a wedge between MJ and his family the way some people around MJ always tried to control him by alienating him from family. And this is what TMZ are promoting.

These strangers couldn't care less about MJ other than for the fame and money it brings them.
THANK YOU!!:clapping:I find it amazing all these people care about MJ now but when he was alive, they torn him apart.

Thank you RSW22. I was really getting tired of williamorange1's ass and his snide comments and posts. Thank you for a voice of reason here and exposing a "mole". Now maybe the rest of us can get on with posting our comments about Michael and his family that are not so flamatory. (sp?). :clapping:

But he is right though, Randy & Katherine are using TMZ as their spokepeople...to fight Branca & McClain.

Why can't he post the articles here? Everydoby and their mama is quoting TMZ nowadays.

Don't know why you guys are getting all twisted when he is just commenting on something, like you two are doing. your opinions do not weigh anymore than his or mine.

Whatever. He might not be the only "mole" here. Just sayin'

williamorange1, I agree with everything you wrote.

Well, I think at this point everyone needs to stay out of the Jackson's business. They are the only ones who know their reasons (good or bad). I would NOT want no "outsiders" trying to tell me what to do.

MJ allegedly being murdered has nothing to do with why the Jacksons are challenging the estate. Michael knew who he wanted in charge years ago and the family needs to respect his wishes and stay out of his affairs and worry about their own.

If they were his family they would stay out of his business and respect his wishes he laid down in the will. If they were family they would tell Brian Oxman, Letoya,Jermaine, Randy and Joe to fall back and shut-up!

Are people forgetting the bad deals the family put michael in that caused a bad taste in his mouth. Also Katherine has what she needs and her job is to focus on the children and let Branca/Mcclain clean up Michael's financial situation and set him on the path for longevity and wealth.

First of all does anyone else see janet, rebbie, tito or marlon involved in this? No they understood what Mike wanted and respected his wishes. Why others can not do the same is sad indeed.

Well they are tabloids and if people didn't read them how could they destroy someone. Also they are not going to do good on anyone not just Michael.

A lot of people worked to promote Jordy's chandler's nonsense but the main culprit is his punk #$% father and Jordy's b#$%for conspiring with his father against Michael. You see TMZ could not promote the bull3$$ if Jordy and Evan didn't condone it.

Well if the Jacksons knew how Mike felt about the media then some of them should keep their mouths closed and don't say anything to anyone keep em guessing and throw them off guard. If they go blabbering to TMZ or anyone else well look what happens.

I can't understand why people are so naive sometimes. Everybody in the world will not like you and will attack you, that is the nature of man. If Mike and his family listened to ilks like Harvy Levin or the haters, they would still be in Gary Indiana with dreams unfulfilled.

And one doesn't think Mike didn't want to make money ..um the Opus book, merchandising deals. Mike very much knew what he wanted and he wanted to make money off of his name as well as he should. Also how much money is TMZ really making? Not that much if you ask me if they make any.

[

No Michael didn't want any of the family to be the executors of his estate and he was right, Branca/Mcclain are the only ones who need to handle his affairs not Randy or Katherine and surely not Joe which is why Mike left the estate to someone else. Katherine would be too gullible and easily swayed and mike wasn't having any of that.

I believe mike said in an interview his family and him weren't that close. also if Mike wanted to see his family he did. In fact he met his father in May or June of this year and the situation was not pleasant so this notion that people were alienating him from his family is something I don't believe. If mike wanted to deal with you he would and no one would stop him from doing it.

some could say the same about the fans. Do they love MJ or do they love what he stands for?

he's not a mole. the judge gave the admins permission to do this. each time katherne has an issue, it goes before the judge. that's costing more money,she's wasting time. condense ur issues and then go to court. not every other week w/ drama.

there's a reason y the judge didn't put randy on the stand w/ the mem issue...there's a big damn reason.

the family didn't dispute the will so y all the problems? what do branca andmcclain have to do w/mj's death? jon branca's a very successful man in this biz. he was successful before mj and was successful after mj. he told mj to buy the atv.

tmz is being fed by THE FAMILY. it was all wella nd good when they tell u what u wanna hear. blame the family for this, not a poster.

I'm a mole. GOD . I've been a member of MJJ forum since 2002. I was sitting here watching mj enter and leave the court every day , I rescued being fired from school for the sake of following that trial , I got into fights with admins and mods from other message boards over the "addiction issue" I got banned MANY TIMES because I kept defending Michael's reputation on a michael jackson fan board .

I don't hate them , I was willing to give the jacksons the benefit of the doubt , but it seems they won't stop unless they have control over his KIDS' MONEY .

I have a BIG problem with anyone who call mj a junkie and I have a BIG problem with anyone who wants to jeopardize the whole case against Murray by insisting mj was a junkie and AEG was covering up for him in order to sue them for $$$$. I'm utterly disappointed and shocked that the people who will be Murray's great defense witness are MJ's siblings and father .

Williamorange1 I always read your post. Don't let others deter you or call you a mole. The ones who point fingers is always the gulity ones. We must fight for Michael and his Children..Thanks for letting us know what TMZ and others say.

Because there's so much blatant whitewashing going on in the Jackson family threads, williamrorange comments don't bother me.

I hate Harvey Levin more than any one else here . But as soso said they are speaking to him and we have no option but to discuss what they keep feeding him . instead of questioning the family for talking to someone who kept mocking mj and made his life a living hell , you waste your time questioning me .

Williamorange1 I always read your post. Don't let others deter you or call you a mole. The ones who point fingers is always the gulity ones. We must fight for Michael and his Children..Thanks for letting us know what TMZ and others say.

Yes exactly
ppl just love to coz drama and point fingers and forget that ppl other than them have opinions too the family's actions have been questionable thats why we disagree with them
and there the ones that are feeding the TMZ stories

No people don't disagree with that the jacksons are doing because they are racist not everything in this world comes down to racism. people use "racism" too often these days it's like if you're white and you have a point of view you're racist, you're suppose to shut up, but if you're black you have the right to say what's on your mind simply because you're black, you're going nowhere with this kind of attitude
yes some people are too harsh when it comes to the jacksons, it's like somebody says something and the others jump in, I think we can be a little more reserved but still continue to criticize

snowhite, they have an agenda , I'm not juming in . the rift between the siblings is becoming public now . their spokesperson were trashing MJ before and after his death . but it seems now they have really no one to be afraid of , so there is no need for "sources said , sources told us" they are speaking directly now to whoever they want to deliver the message .
the stories about MJ addiction were coming from the family , let's not kid ourselves . yes someone might say they are his family and know better than us what went with him. But mj's healthy body tell us , he has no one but us to defend him till his children are able to do so . I'll not shut up at all . the man WANTED TO LIVE FOR HIS KIDS , and I don't want those kids to believe for a second he neglected them by being a junkie . We owe him that.

They did not defend him at all , they did not confront anyone who trashed him , they did not defend his kids , on the contrary they were part of the whole campaign against him and his kids . and now more than ever it is becoming more clear that they were the sources who feed that campaign

All I'm going to say is if the Jacksons get their hands on MJ's Estate it will go to hell and a hand basket. Now that means nothing about what kind of Mother Katherine is or a Brother Randy is. They just have no business, taking care of Michael's business. As far as the Entertainment business now if they want to upload his legacy or such of that sorts okay but as far as making deals and etc, It has come out of his mouth that he doesn't think his family are great business people. i.e The Victory tour (a.k.a The Huge disaster Tour) Michael hated doing that tour, and Who was in charge actually Katherine and Joe, Yes Katherine was in charge of the tour as well. And Every inch of it Michael could not stand. From the Promotion, To the Ticket Sales, To the Promoter himself Don King. So it
's fair enough to say that the Jacksons should not have anything to do with his business. Now how that becomes an attack on the family is beyond me, I don't know them personally I haven't heard plesant stories about either Joe nor Katherine for that matter but I won't judge them as parents or the brothers and sisters as siblings. But I know what Michael said and apparently what he made clear through his will. And honestly if he felt he could trust them and depend on them to make good on all his estate he wouldn't have thought twice about putting them in the will, I mean if you had a choice between trusting your family or lawyers you've known for a couple of years who would you choose. Your family. Yet he didn't meaning he must have known they wouldn't be able to do it. Now that has nothing at all to do with them being good or bad people. Just IMO.

They did not defend him at all , they did not confront anyone who trashed him , they did not defend his kids , on the contrary they were part of the whole campaign against him and his kids . and now more than ever it is becoming more clear that they were the sources who feed that campaign

No matter how you spin it, them letting Leonard Rowe and Brian Oxman malign MJ and them still being allowed in the Jackson family circle shows there's some major shadiness on the family's side too. That's why it's odd seeing anyone go so hardcore against the executors.

soso Thank you very much indeed.
no problem, mate.

angie, i agree w/ u.

look, if mj was this hardcore junkie maybe they could contest his will...but then they realized omg the will is not bad. katherine gets almost half. same as thekids...but uh-oh it has to go back to the kids when she passes.

that's what threw a wrench int hings. i thought they knew that. we did, so y didn't they?

spending so much time fighting every little thing, wastingmoney that could go elsewhere and for what? nothing will bring mike back. but we have tomove forward and preserve and promote hislegacy, not help take it apart

Back