What a Bargain!! (Michael Jackson Books)

Kurt

Proud Member
Last week a started my new job working for Harper Collins Book Publishers and some of the workers there where telling me that did some michael jackson books so i took a pop into the staff book shop and came across to michael Jackson books i didnt have

The Final years of Michael Jackson Unmaske Retail Price £10 ( i got it for £1.75)
Michael Jackson King of Pop Hardback Retail price £12.99 ( i got it for £2.15)

Both books are brand new and unread so i just saved myself £18.90 they were the last to copies the shop hand left i'm just luck i got there in time before they sold out or i mite have had to pay full price.

Then after work on the way home i popped into Waterstones book store and picked up Moon Walk by Michael Jackson retail price £15.99 ( i got it for £11.99)

So i pop the other two books down and started reading moonwalk first :)

Last edited:
i got moonwalk in the mail yesterday....happy reading! there are some cute pics in there, i :wub: it

Great buy! I never find bargains like that ¬_¬

Aaaw wow, what bargains well done! :) Moonwalk is a great read, you'll love it!

Good bargains.

Is the final years one that Ian Halperin guy? Dont believe everything he says.

I had the opposite of a bargain when I bought Moonwalk on eBay in July, cost me 72 Pounds Sterling, or 90 Euros, or 135 US Dollars, and then later I find out they are reissuing the book! Just my luck!
( That's what happens when you're an obsessed fan - see the Quiz - What type of Michael Jackson fan are you) - LOL!

Good bargains.

Is the final years one that Ian Halperin guy? Dont believe everything he says.

Thanks for the advice i think once ive read moonwalk i want believe anyone says about MJ as i will soon have read the true story.

Congrats on snapping up those bargins, i love a good bargine!

I need moonwalker, so im gona go and scout it out nice and cheap!

Back