Michael Jackson's ex-wife seeking $500K in lawsuit

Moonwalker.Fan

Proud Member
LOS ANGELES — Michael Jackson's ex-wife Deborah Rowe claims a Florida woman should be found liable for nearly $500,000 in damages for statements she made in a television interview.

Rowe sued Rebecca White in July for her comments to the television show "Extra" claiming Rowe didn't want custody of her two children with Jackson, but was only interested in getting money from his family.

Rowe, the mother of Jackson's two oldest children, reached an agreement with the singer's mother on custody in August. She has some visitation rights and no money is said to have changed hands for the arrangement.

The $490,000 figure was included in a statement of damages filed in Los Angeles last week. White has not responded to the lawsuit and Rowe is seeking a default judgment against her.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/top/all/6672073.html

Ok, good! Someone should be responsible for their gabbish and irresponsible comments.

I can't put in words how much I hate the media like these Extra parasites, so good for Debbie

How about you sue Klien and and Lester instead Debbie! Its about your CHILDREN, not about YOURSELF! How self centered of her.

ow about you sue Klien and and Lester instead Debbie! Its about your CHILDREN, not about YOURSELF! How self centered of her.
and how does she win that case. by having the kids take a DNA test. no thanks

thats not the point i was making. u have no problem putting mikes kids through that?

could you make it clear in the title that this is not against the estate, i nearly had a stroke.

Eeep! Me too! pheww.

I wish the estate would get suing people.. starting with DD, that congressman PK, and the uk tabloids especially that vile mirror article. (Stuff happened when the daily mail wrote an article about the death of stephen gately.. advertisers took their adverts surrounding the online article and the dispute made it onto the news. how many horrid articles has mike had and that never happens for him)

the issue is, no one beleived klien or lester. but it was ALL OVER the news that she didn't want her kids. once they realized she wasn't gonna fight for custody and she was going to honour mj's wishes, themedia went nuts and ran this story and used this woman as a source till the custody issue was finalized.

it's pathetic that someone can say something and everyone starts to judge.

no one thinks mark or arnie are telling the truth. hence the story's being old news.

go for the jugular, Debbie. this is legit, cus that other woman felt comfy in an atmosphere of media hate against Michael. and this is outright slander against Debbie.

the issue is, no one beleived klien or lester. but it was ALL OVER the news that she didn't want her kids. once they realized she wasn't gonna fight for custody and she was going to honour mj's wishes, themedia went nuts and ran this story and used this woman as a source till the custody issue was finalized.

it's pathetic that someone can say something and everyone starts to judge.

no one thinks mark or arnie are telling the truth. hence the story's being old news.

Does anybody know why Debbie stopped working for Klein?

You go gurl!

This should be the start of many lawsuits for Michael and his loved ones. Everybody that talk slanders should be slammed where it hurts. In their wallets. So whatever money they get for slandering will cost them more to settle laws suits. Karma's a bitch. MJ's Estate should sue DD, Halperin, E, tabloids, etc. Teach those leaches a lesson in accountability and respect.

I gotta say, I admire Debbie.

She's really gotten a bad rap for many years - so good for her fighting back.

Does anybody know why Debbie stopped working for Klein?
cuz her privacy. she tried when she was preg w/ jr but everyone found out. she tried to go back again, didn't work. she tried a third time, had to hide pics of her kids. stopped bringing them. just didn't work. that's y she needed money i guess. she couldn't work w/o being hassled.

well good for Debbie.....the media has no Michael to try and get to now so they will try to harass the people he cared about...However I am not innocent in this either....atleast I am being honest...I also said that Debbie didn't want her children....and that she sold them for money....atleast I am being honest.

honest about what u said or what u think she did? lol im confused

honest about what I said..sorry for the confusion.....but as I have thought about it in recent times....who am I to judge Debbie..if she did what she thought was making Michael happy then I cannot fault her for that....

Queen Debbie rowe Jackson back at em they not ready this woman goes so hard body HAHA They all feeling like ish thinking she was going to sell them a story. MJ taught her well>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Go Debbie! Extra like to twisting people words somehing Debbie didn't say.

I've always believed that Debbie was a person that was never after money. If she was she would of been able to get allot more money from Michael, as someone said earlier after having those kids it was almost impossible for her to work, so she needed some kinda income.

And about the lawsuit, very good, she should also sue Bill O'Reiley for stating as a fact that MJ implanted a white man's sperm in her,to have those kids.

Back