So the hand flap thing IS a dance move after all.

BONGANI

Proud Member
As you saw, he does it again in that extended HUMAN NATURE clip and it looks great as opposed to the earlier clip. So Mike WAS definetly incoporating some new moves. No wonder the man couldn't sleep at night. 1958-Forever

lol I don't like it, its too funny! I can't take that dance move seriously for some reason :lol:

Aw Michael so adorable.

^ yeah me too:lmao: I have to laugh out loud when I see it. wonder how many people are gonna giggle @cinemas lol

actually this time I didn't laugh at it but what I did laugh at was the way he was following that girl in TWYMMF :lmao: we should call it something...

when I saw the hand thing I was like "ooh the 'penguin' thing" but yeah didn't look funny as compared to the 1st HN clip

actually this time I didn't laugh at it but what I did laugh at was the way he was following that girl in TWYMMF :lmao: we should call it something...

something related to a bird coz it looks like he's attempting to fly...lol

Oh the soldier legs :lol:

Is that the part your referring to? lol

Anyway nothing tops the penguin move hilarious :lmao:

I couldnt even sleep and had major heart palpitations waiting to go see him on the opening night so i cant even what it must have been like for the man himself

I can't say that I'm too impressed by the penguin :lol: It's just funny. Oh well, everything else in those rehearsals is perfect. Mike was doing a damn good job!

Naaaahhhh the aggressive dolphin rules.

Also, O-M-G at the posted video clip. He was so ready goddamn it. :(

lol I don't like it, its too funny! I can't take that dance move seriously for some reason :lol:

Aw Michael so adorable.

You talk about the topic "taking seriously............"???.....lol

By the way
the move as you can see in the extended Human Nature Clip was really cool-not one bit funny at all.

You talk about the topic "taking seriously............"???.....lol

By the way
the move as you can see in the extended Human Nature Clip was really cool-not one bit funny at all.

Yea, he add the side way slide thing and it looks like a legitamate dance move, so to speak. I think he was still working at it on the earlier clip. Remember how the side way slide devopoped from the Dangerous to History Tour?

Some of the moves look retarded. I wonder why he did those retarded penguin and the 'soldier' moves but the ones in bad are amazing!

i dont see a penguin i see a damn sweet dolphin swimming backwards in the water taking shape into michael jackson on stage. the first time he did the move the dolphin looked more angry is the only difference. but its cute, that would be my word for it. dolphins are great.

im so taking this thread with a pinch of salt

the penguin..... please lol

its not a dance move ....its Michael Jackson we are talking about here

its as if hes signalling for the music to begin

bring in a certain melody as if to say 'just at this point, the melody starts' or something changes

its not really dancing flapping ur arm in the air considering MJ is regarded as one of the greatest artists of all time lol

and its only on that track, if it was a dance move it would have been incoorporated into more songs

Yea, he add the side way slide thing and it looks like a legitamate dance move, so to speak. I think he was still working at it on the earlier clip. Remember how the side way slide devopoped from the Dangerous to History Tour?

I agree with you.

I agree w jdmd.
It does not look like a dance move to me.
It looks more like he is signaling to the band in an enthusiastic way.

im so taking this thread with a pinch of salt

the penguin..... please lol

its not a dance move ....its Michael Jackson we are talking about here

come on dude don't take this so seriously
we don't know why Mike did it but its just freaking funny!

Back