why did he wear that red string bracelet around his wrist?

maybe it´s a kabbalah string?

No, they're just friendship bracelets because he's worn them for many years before kabbalah was even known about in the mainstream. That's a version of Judaism.

*Thanks to ElusiveMoonwalker for the quote

No, they're just friendship bracelets because he's worn them for many years before kabbalah was even known about in the mainstream. That's a version of Judaism.

*Thanks to ElusiveMoonwalker for the quote

There are other versions of Kabbalah than Judaism. :yes:

it is called innocent bracelet , made by MJ fans.

I read it somewhere. I think it's an adaptation of the judaism form.

uve confused me lol thats what i said. the way u said it i thought u ment theres islamic version of it etc. never mind doesnt matter

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with Kabbalah. It has little colored beads in it, like those friendship bracelets kids wear.
I always assumed a little kid fan made it for him and he just always kept it. Who knows.

I wear a red string bracelet too, that the kids I used to work with made for me, and everyone always asks me if I'm into Kabbalah because of the color! Drives me crazy.

EDIT: here's a better photo:

023.jpg

Hey guys It does look like a friendship thread. Hindus/Sikh/Jains in India and around the world have been wearing these red strings for centuries. It is given to you with a prayer when you visit a Temple or around a religious festival.

I thought someone confirmed in the past that a fan gave it him.

Hey guys It does look like a friendship thread. Hindus/Sikh/Jains in India and around the world have been wearing these red strings for centuries. It is given to you with a prayer when you visit a Temple or around a religious festival.

not only asian countries have that custom.
east orthodox countries have it too - Russia, Bulgaria, Ukraine.. I've heard that Romania has the same custom. bracelets in red or red&white are believed to bring luck, happiness, health and so on

but yeah, i do believe that it's just a present for him :p

When Michael was arrested I put red string on my hand - somehow I felt it was like symbol of injustice and at the same time it was like some connection to him, my thoughts was about him. Well, I don't know how to put it in words really.. After vindication I threw it away.
Now I feel like putting it on again, now for a very long time, in remembrance of him.

Maybe Michael was wearing it for the same reason - as a remembrance of beloved person in his life?

that bracelet i think was given to him by a fan or something like that, and it is not from the mjinnocencebracelets.com site, beacuse i know the person behind it and i was with her when she started that. she has done her own version of that bracelet so others can feel a connection to him. she has not given that to him, its the other way around.

BUT, she has given him alot of bracelets that you can see him wear, especially during the trial. search for pics from that time and look for a bracelet with a big read bead on his right wrist. i got an exact same bracelet as he does, and i got it from the woman who runs mjinnocencebracelets.com

it is a wonderful site and she does some really beautiful bracelets, its worth checking out!

Where can I get one?? :)

Welcome to the Magical World of ~MJIB~Co. Productions. We have been Approved & Recognized by Mr. Michael Jackson & the former MJJsource.com in 2005.

http://www.mjinnocencebracelets.com/

We have been creating the very same Handcrafted Bracelets that MJJ grew to love, own and actually wear along with his own. We do custom orders as well. We have been doing amazing things to help fans all over the world and have sponsoring Children in Africa since 2006.

God Bless.

ABP

that bracelet i think was given to him by a fan or something like that, and it is not from the mjinnocencebracelets.com site, beacuse i know the person behind it and i was with her when she started that. she has done her own version of that bracelet so others can feel a connection to him. she has not given that to him, its the other way around.

BUT, she has given him alot of bracelets that you can see him wear, especially during the trial. search for pics from that time and look for a bracelet with a big read bead on his right wrist. i got an exact same bracelet as he does, and i got it from the woman who runs mjinnocencebracelets.com

it is a wonderful site and she does some really beautiful bracelets, its worth checking out!

Welcome to the Magical World of ~MJIB~Co. Productions. We have been Approved & Recognized by Mr. Michael Jackson & the former MJJsource.com in 2005.

http://www.mjinnocencebracelets.com/

We have been creating the very same Handcrafted Bracelets that MJJ grew to love, own and actually wear along with his own. We do custom orders as well. We have been doing amazing things to help fans all over the world and have sponsoring Children in Africa since 2006.

God Bless.

ABP

it is called innocent bracelet , made by MJ fans.

I don't think it's one of those, they were made during the trial. Michael wore this bracelet years before (see MSG concert), I'm sure I've even seen pictures of him wearing it from around 98/99. So I would go with what someone else said, that it was given to him possibly by a fan around HIStory tour time. It's not one of the 'innocence bracelets' that abp keeps linking to anyway.

Back