Innocent untill proven guilty, Dr. Murray.

mysterygirl7

Proud Member
When Michaels trial was going on, we as fans said that Michael was innocent untill proven... innocent.. :cheeky: ofcourse.

Shouldn't we at least say innocent untill proven guilty, with Murray??

What do you people think?

did you even read all the facts?????????

in the trail there was no proof that Micheal did anything wrong don't even try to compare this to that the reports said that Micheal was a healthy 50yr old man and there were no drugs in his system except for the ones Murray gave him
it has already been proven by the facts that Murray is anything but innocent
I swear some of you can work for his defense team :glare:

i was thinking about that the other day...
id rather stay out of it and not judge anything myself

did you even read all the facts?????????

in the trail there was no proof that Micheal did anything wrong don't even try to compare this to that the reports said that Micheal was a healthy 50yr old man and there were no drugs in his system except for the ones Murray gave him
it has already been proven by the facts that Murray is anything but innocent
I swear some of you can work for his defense team :glare:

I wont be on his defense team even if I was threatened to be killed by not joining.

I agree, it's pretty obvious he knows exactly what happened, and it's obvious that he isn't telling the truth right now. But was he the one that actually killed MJ? hard to say, i'm reserving judgement really.

But was he the one that actually killed MJ? hard to say, i
hes admitted it what more do u need. he admitted he administered the drugs that killed him. the question is the intentions of it

When Michaels trial was going on, we as fans said that Michael was innocent untill proven... innocent.. :cheeky: ofcourse.

I think thats real good of you, to think that way. Although i agree its proven he did isnt innocent, but if you didnt know its a nice thought.

He admitted to giving MJ the drugs that ended up killing him. Is that not proof enough for you?

for me this is unnacceptable.
there´s no way about dr murray not being guilty! the autopsy has already said it for itself!
is that possible that a doctor administer in his pacient such strong drug and let him apart? Even if in the worst of the cases Michael had asked for it, as a supposed dedicated doctor, should he have provided it?
For me he´s already guilty, even if the justice don´t give him due punishment, something that will be very sorry.

there´s no way about dr murray not being guilty! the autopsy has already said it for itself!
is that possible that a doctor administer in his pacient such strong drug and let him apart? Even if in the worst of the cases Michael had asked for it, as a supposed dedicated doctor, should he have provided it?
For me he´s already guilty, even if the justice don´t give him due punishment, something that will be very sorry.

:clapping:
even if Michael asked for it (which i do think he did) the DOCTOR should have been there to watch him!! that's his responsability as a doctor, my god!
I would never want him as my doctor!
it's like being shot and he says, oh no, well wait a minute I gotta make a call..I'll be back in 5..
just as bad. you don't leave your patient like that.

I can see what you mean; fans (including myself I might add) have been blaming Dr. Murray from the first, saying that he is responsible for Michael's death even before we had all the facts. However, we now know for sure that Michael had ridiculous amounts of Propofol and other drugs in his system that were harmful, should not have been given by a Dr when out of hospital and proved to be fatal. Not only that, but we also have proof that he didn't call for help the moment he found Michael hardly breathing. He may not have been sentenced, but there is more than a fair amount of evidence pointing to Murray's guilt.

With Michael's cases, there was no solid proof...none. Hence him being proven innocent on ALL counts in '05. You can't therefore compare Michael's situation back then to Dr. Murray's now.

He was the lasy one with MJ. Also what the hell was a Doctor thinking of doing CPR on a bad. I was shocked when I heard the 911 call when that came to light.
You are thought NOT to do that in a basic 1st Aid Course.

"Innocent untill proven guilty, Dr. Murray."

my answer... NO!!!
there are facts he did things wrong. he should be in prison for the rest of his life. and i hope this murder will never get/feel a normal lucky day!

Yeah I agree! And I'll leave it at that as I'm not interested in starting an argument with those who disagree. ;)

No way, he is guilty and needs locking up and i have no idea why he has not been yet???

At the end of the day he has said he gave michael the drug and that is the drug that killed him, so why is he still walking free??? WHY WHY WHY!!!

No way, he is guilty and needs locking up and i have no idea why he has not been yet???

At the end of the day he has said he gave michael the drug and that is the drug that killed him, so why is he still walking free??? WHY WHY WHY!!!

I completely agree with you.

Correct. According to the LAPD doc murray said he felt MJ was getting addicted to the propofol. Why did you give it to him then? Giving drugs to a known addict. He messed himself up right there. He is like a drug dealer on the corner will keep selling and giving it to you, but a real doctor would say no.

But, if/when he does go to jail, what will happen to him? There's no way he can just be put in like a regular prisoner, as much as we'd like him to be. No matter what prison he's in, there will still be fans in there with him and for those who don't know who he is - it will soon get out about who he murdered. Where do they put them when they're so high profile like this?

After admitting that he administered the fatal dose, and having all evidence point to him lying and his incompetance as a professional doctor...No, No he doesnt deserve the whole "innocent until proven guilty" process of thinking. Atleast not from me anyway.

Back